Community > Posts By > OddestBell

OddestBell's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:30 AM

Does the poster mean transvestite or hermaphrodite?

My understanding of transgender is one who has had the surgery to change/reassign their gender.

Transgender folk aren't always post-op.

Transvestites and hermaphrodites are two entirely different things. A transvestite are men who dress up like a woman just for sexual gratification or similar purposes.

Transgendered actually want to BE a woman or a man and are going through the steps to do it by taking hormones and altering their appearances both non-surgically and surgically.

OddestBell's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:26 AM
@Josie

I never had a problem with Msharmony's personal preferences in her relationships, what I did have a problem with was the fact that she thought trans people should go to jail for rape. That was it. :laughing:

I should have stayed on, this got interesting afterwards. rofl

OddestBell's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:22 AM
I go onto forums and pick angry debates with people that I deem intelligent. It always makes me laugh when either the people I'm debating with or myself gets flustered and posts something stupid and it makes me forget what I was stressed about.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:42 PM
@Msharmony

Though I still don't agree with you and could argue with you until you tossed your comp out the window, I can understand your aversion to trans people since it's like walking into an entirely different culture. As it is, it's dinner time and my stomach ranks more importance.

Hope we can get into another argument soon. Maybe over religion or politics next time, those ones always get my dander up. :laughing:

-Oddest

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:21 PM

@Msharmony

Once again your point comes across as invalid (to me).

Do you wear makeup? Hair extensions? Fake eyelashes or nails? It's all the same thing. You purposely change your appearance to lure some unsuspecting person into a relationship, to be something different, and a few weeks later they see you without all of the gaudy stick ons and find out that they weren't getting what was on the packaging either.

People do it to cover up diseases, deformities, birthmarks, and scars, are you saying they're wrong? Are you saying ugly people should be thrown in jail because they put on makeup to fool people into thinking that they're pretty?

not quite

whether I have extensions or eyelashes or nails, will not affect the end game in 'mating' with someone, which is a significant factor when we get 'physically' involved

cosmetics to make us more 'attractive' are a totally different thing than costumes to make us appear to be a totally different gender

Wrong, it does affect the endgame, you want to know how I know? The vast majority of my family is the entertainment business. You know how many guys I have seen and heard flip when they found out that this hot chick they were about to get busy with wasn't actually all that hot. And just like with a trans person, a lot of them shut down the girl or they would only continue because they felt bad. You accuse transgender men and women of deceiving people into the mating game, when females do it every day. And for the record, transgender men and women rarely actually get to the full blown "mating" part if they didn't enlighten their partner if they were pre-op.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:14 PM

Are you saying ugly people should be thrown in jail because they put on makeup to fool people into thinking that they're pretty?

ugly people should just get a fine
pugly people should have to do community service
fugly people should get a suspended sentence
pug fugly people should be thrown in jail

rofl Thanks for the input Freddy.rofl Perfect timing.:thumbsup:

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 06:09 PM
@Msharmony

Once again your point comes across as invalid (to me).

Do you wear makeup? Hair extensions? Fake eyelashes or nails? It's all the same thing. You purposely change your appearance to lure some unsuspecting person into a relationship, to be something different, and a few weeks later they see you without all of the gaudy stick ons and find out that they weren't getting what was on the packaging either.

People do it to cover up diseases, deformities, birthmarks, and scars, are you saying they're wrong? Are you saying ugly people should be thrown in jail because they put on makeup to fool people into thinking that they're pretty?

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:51 PM

Do you think there is such a thing as having too many skeletons in your closet?laugh

its all subjective

I would take such deception (purposely trying to convince a partner that you are something other than what you were born as) fairly harshly

Im not violent, but I would consider voting to make such deception a part of 'statuatory rape' laws

much like a child doesnt have adequate knowledge, supposedly, to make a decision

in this case, the up front partner has been purposely neglected the opportunity to have adequate knowledge about their decision,,,

Statuatory rape? I'm sorry, but I find that extremely offensive due to the fact that unless the trans in question went down on you without taking their clothes off, it would be kind of hard not to notice that the parts are a little different than the packaging suggests. If they did go down on someone without first informing, harrasment, mental duress, or trauma charges maybe, but labeling that person a sexual offender? Definitely not.

Under any other circumstances that would be like charging a natural woman with statuatory rape because she had sex with a man who didn't realize she bi-sexual or vice versa. I don't tell all of my partners that I like both men and women right away since on more than one occasion I've been on the receiving end of bloody nose for just being different. Does that mean I should be labeled a sex offender for not telling someone I'm intimate with that I'm not entirely straight before I can fully come to trust them and how they will react? Seriously?

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:34 PM

yes, humor is important too. thanks.
.....I heart Obama Tee shirt.
.....I need this and or that
....."separated"
....I, I, ME.

It's the internet, all you get is "I, I, ME" unless somebody shat out one of those rare miracle children and they happened across a computer.rofl

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:29 PM
No. 1 Most effective way to immediately catch female attention...

I dig it. :laughing:

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:23 PM

The Hot dude that was Jogging today with nothing but runnin shoes & shorts on... would be a wonderful date...or maybe thats just lust..lol rofl

huh rofl

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 05:02 PM
Join in.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:49 PM
A guy enters bar carrying an alligator. Says to the patrons, “Here’s a deal. I’ll open this alligator’s mouth and place my genitals inside. The gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and I’ll remove my unit unscathed. If it works, everyone buys me drinks.” The crowd agrees. The guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator’s mouth. Gator closes his mouth and after a minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head. The gator opens wide, and he removes his genitals unscathed. Everyone buys him drinks. Then he says: “I’ll pay anyone $100 who’s willing to give it a try.” After a while, a hand goes up in the back of the bar. It’s a woman. “I’ll give it a try,” she says, “but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle.”

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:41 PM
I want somebody that understands that I can't give them my best unless they love me through my worst.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:36 PM
Edited by OddestBell on Mon 11/14/11 04:36 PM
If you didn't have to be embarassed about what people might say, what would be your best non-intimate date?

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:30 PM
Not all people know how to love and sometimes those people wind up in relationships with those who love with all of their heart. While one starts to put down roots and gets to ready to grow, the other one just can't crack through the shell. In those cases, it's best to give love up since it's a one-sided affair and all it can do is hurt the other.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:18 PM
May Seakolony have the blessing of a job today,
her skill is strong and she is ready to work,
there is great dignity in work well done,
pride in providing for herself and others.

Bless Seakolony with a good job today,
she is anxious to work and to feel her spirits soar,
her readiness be rewarded and her dreams fulfilled,
bless her with a job for she is ready to work.

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 04:00 PM

Do you think there is such a thing as having too many skeletons in your closet?laugh

Nope, there are just closets that aren't big enough.:laughing:

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 03:10 PM
- No pics where you look like you've crammed a stick in your rectum and have your pants sagging so low your belt buckle touches your knees.

- And if you spell like Paris Hilton on crack I'll assume you're illiterate and move on.biggrin

OddestBell's photo
Mon 11/14/11 02:59 PM
That's all up to you on what you can handle, but you should never resort to violence just because someone's different. Out of the GLBT community, transgendered are at the bottom of the totem pole and are faced with a constant battery of degredation, humiliation, and cruelty especially in the early stages of their transition. Do some research, think about it, or just walk away if you can't handle it or you feel wronged beyond repair. Since I don't know the situation, I can't tell you anything else, but I'll post a link for you to look at.

http://www.ntac.org/transgender-news