Community > Posts By > lairdhamilton

no photo
Wed 11/30/11 06:00 AM
I'm thinking that starting in January I wont have to sit at a desk all day anymore. Won't have to skip out of work to go surfing. It wont be long now.

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 12:56 PM

First red flag I got was where you stated you lied to your ex about the divorce, kicked him out, but now you guys are like best chums. I mean....come on....it's good you can have a nice friendship and all. But what guy in his right mind will want to be compared to your ex? Answer....No man will and no woman would want to be compared to a man's ex. It's just the way it is. Also, a guy is also gonna not have to get jealous about you and your ex talking a lot. Cause when you do get serious about another dude, well that kind of thing will have to dwindle down less there be problems arise in your relationship with your new dude. I'm just saying, once you are ready to date, then you need to consider that.

I made him leave a day before filing because he went violent and hit me.

Well, you have the gift of forgiveness then. Cause if a chick went violent and hit me...no way am I talking to that psycho biatch. Kudos to you. Still...what I said I stand by.

My ex followed me to any friends party for a few years and we were just chummy till another woman came around for me. It will probably wear off in time especially after u meet someone.

no photo
Tue 11/15/11 08:53 AM
I'd say you are on the right course. You can not possibly have a good relationship if you dont know yourself. The love of my life is the ocean. Unless I am with ppl that understand it rots. The women come second it has worked out well. So follow your own path and someone may decide to come along.

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 07:11 AM
I have surfed Sana O and Rincon in overhead nice breaks. But have wanted to see australia and those funny accents not valley chicks.

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 11:30 AM
not sure if I got the screensaver or the virus woman

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 11:18 AM
u have a standard email? Never considered that idea. Could be right up there with the electronic phone sales operatiors that anoy the hell out of me. U could use the new text reading apps to put it on your phone in case the caller comes up unknown and then it will respond.

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 07:39 AM
hello just joined and want to meet ppl specially any surfer types from Brisbane Austrailia where I will be in Feb

no photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:35 PM
I hate to break the ice but hello from Cranston

no photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:33 PM
I always thought kids in austrailia coastal towns learn to surf like we learn to ride a bicycle is this true and will surfers paradise be like disneyland with kiddies everwhere?

no photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:29 PM
send the private plane in the pic pls. Seriously do you want to start in Brisbane Au?

no photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:19 PM
remember the women they are smarter. Nice guys finish last.

no photo
Wed 11/09/11 12:16 PM
Anyone have local surf knowledge you want to give up to an East Coast New England USA surfer that will be in Brisbane in Feb? I will be going camping around that area for surf perhaps burleyheads? Anyone interested in joining a sefari let me know.