Community > Posts By > starrywonders

starrywonders's photo
Sat 12/17/11 05:13 PM

I've talked to some of the people on the NAMI forums but have had little luck in finding alternatives to pharmaceutical medications for this, and no success in anything that I did find. I got back from my psychiatrist about an hour ago, and she reduced my mood stabilizer/anti seizure medication (depakote) after I told her that I broke my nice phone after throwing it on the floor in a fit of rage. I told her that the racing/intrusive thoughts are back, but she did not do anything with the antipsychotics that I'm taking.

I'm looking for a new psychiatrist as we speak (or type, rather). I hate it when people don't listen to me, and I'm not going to continue to see her if what I tell her about my mind just goes in one ear and out the other.

That is a good idea. My best wishes and good luck to you.

starrywonders's photo
Fri 12/16/11 06:54 AM

In whatever sense comes to mind, man. It's an old saying, the question is, in your opinion, is there any truth to it?

A most good hearted guy I knew died single.
And all the a$$holes are living lives of great wealth and luxury.

Considering the fact that humans by nature are for a lack of a better term "corrupt" (i.e. morally flawed) the fact that the liars cheaters and general filth of the moral realm tend to prosper shouldn't really be a surprise. Does it catch up to them in the end? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. And again, I'll bring up the current culture that we're living in as part of the problem.

How is this an issue? It's rather simple, and one word comes to mind.

Greed.

This is, again, part of human nature; but the fact that being greedy/selfish is more often than not viewed as a good way to be successful is not a good thing (dUh). There are other facets of Human construction that contribute to this issue, but that is the one I'm focusing on for now. My brain is rather tired at the moment. And foggy.

What drugs are you on my friend?

Stuff for Schizoaffective disorder (mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, and an antidepressant to boot).

I remember being on Prodep (Fluoexetine) once when I was in my teens, it made me feel like Coleridge under the spell of opium.
You are doing great.
I wish you fast and complete recovery.

starrywonders's photo
Fri 12/16/11 06:47 AM

not all nice guys are married. I know a few, women never look heir way, unless they need a shoulder to cry on, because the dude with the harley beat the **** out of her.

Very well said. Very true.

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:12 PM

In whatever sense comes to mind, man. It's an old saying, the question is, in your opinion, is there any truth to it?

Considering the fact that humans by nature are for a lack of a better term "corrupt" (i.e. morally flawed) the fact that the liars cheaters and general filth of the moral realm tend to prosper shouldn't really be a surprise. Does it catch up to them in the end? Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. And again, I'll bring up the current culture that we're living in as part of the problem.

How is this an issue? It's rather simple, and one word comes to mind.

Greed.

This is, again, part of human nature; but the fact that being greedy/selfish is more often than not viewed as a good way to be successful is not a good thing (dUh). There are other facets of Human construction that contribute to this issue, but that is the one I'm focusing on for now. My brain is rather tired at the moment. And foggy.

What drugs are you on my friend?

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 07:49 AM
I think the rash driver blonde is quite smart. At least she hands the pocket mirror instead of the real license.

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 07:27 AM

I relentlessly and obsessively check around this site on a semi daily basis, lol.... sad ain't it?

Some of us are here so much that we should be charged rent!

I'll order pizza

WOOHOO! Anybody bringing the beer?

Not beer, but if you are ok with hooch, I can bring.
But I'm not responsible if anything bad happens.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/world/9457406-418/bootleg-liquor-kills-143-people-in-eastern-india.html

Good thing I've never been to India! Well, at least, not yet.....

A half liter of LEGAL liquor costs less than 60 cents? shocked DDAAAYYYUUUMMMMMMM! Maybe my Bro wasn't kidding when he told me I could retire and by an entire town there!

Yeah so what's holding you up? Just book a flight and put on your backpack.

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 07:22 AM

Do nice guys finish last? That's the question...
your thoughts?
YES,,,they do when they have been tried and tested by bad girls...laugh

BUT,,,good girls will never let a NICE GUY GO....drinker

how can you be so sure? have you found your girl?

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 07:19 AM

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:59 AM

I relentlessly and obsessively check around this site on a semi daily basis, lol.... sad ain't it?

Some of us are here so much that we should be charged rent!

I'll order pizza

WOOHOO! Anybody bringing the beer?

Not beer, but if you are ok with hooch, I can bring.
But I'm not responsible if anything bad happens.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/world/9457406-418/bootleg-liquor-kills-143-people-in-eastern-india.html

starrywonders's photo
Thu 12/15/11 06:55 AM

don't worry i think we are all sad that way.
we all comb through the site hoping to meet that special someone.

starrywonders's photo
Wed 12/14/11 07:18 PM
Khichdi, last night i ate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khichdi

What is the point of this thread? I would be surprised if anybody would be interested in what I last ate.

starrywonders's photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:45 PM

Is it considered desperate for a woman to make the first move and contact you first?

Yeah go ahead. drinker I prefer women to contact me first. glasses

starrywonders's photo
Fri 12/09/11 06:10 PM

The women's profiles are obviously fakes. Mingle2 just wants to make
it look like the site is full of delectable fictional women to
perpetuate the sausage festival.

That's how they make the big bucks from the free subscriptions.

laugh

Some of the cute ones looking at your profile are actually gay guys
in cyberdrag tho if it makes you feel any better.

That's very creepy, though to be honest, I wouldn't put it passed anyone these days.

On Thursdays I change my profile to be a hot blonde.

Gearhead, that can actually be done. Or create a fake profile.

starrywonders's photo
Fri 12/09/11 06:08 PM

:angel: I use the site! waving

Lucky indeed to have you.

starrywonders's photo
Fri 12/02/11 06:40 PM

They do use the site... but some are traditionalists and expect the men to do all the work, while the rest, just like many of the dudes, are trying this site out, and are a little skeptical, maybe even timid, when it comes to putting themselves out there... That goes for both ladies and gents. There are those that strap on a pair and dive in head first, Some that are confident enough to assume they will get what they want, and some that are just trying to test the waters first... nothing wrong with any case scenerio, but the truth is, some folks are on the quiet side, feeling like they lost a saftey net. at least that's how I see it, I could be wrong.

You are damn right. Most of them expect men to do all the searching.
And also a lot of them have Stealth Mode activated. This I have observed.

starrywonders's photo
Thu 11/24/11 12:59 PM
anybody..

starrywonders's photo
Thu 11/24/11 12:45 PM
I am internet professional, self employed. I live alone in Kolkata, am estranged from my parents. I want to marry a girl who is either estranged/separated from her parents or would gladly like to be so after marriage.

If you fit the criteria, please mail immediately.

starrywonders's photo
Sat 11/19/11 12:54 AM
Edited by starrywonders on Sat 11/19/11 01:41 AM
Why isn't there a Linux type woman? Someone who is free, open source and most importantly adaptable.
That's what I'm looking for...

starrywonders's photo
Fri 11/18/11 07:53 PM
I am internet professional, self employed. I live alone in Kolkata, am estranged from my parents. I want to marry a girl who is either estranged/separated from her parents or would gladly like to be so after marriage.

If you fit the criteria, please mail immediately.