Community > Posts By > GE359

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:51 PM
Cat :heart: person, she tolerates ME!

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:45 PM

There's a point where you just have to deal with the realities of the situation and accept that it is what it is....

... A new beginning.

As the sun fades away, so will start another day.

Good luck Lex. You will find your way.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:23 PM
Ask the Lonely
-Journey

You’ve been picked and its over
What’s the chip on your shoulder?
Out side were solid rainbows
Inside is where the heart grows
Picking up the pieces
Something more to believe in

As you search the embers
Think what youve had, remember
Hang on, dont you let go now
You know, with every heartbeat, we love
Nothing comes easy
Hang on, ask the lonely

You’ve got some fascination
With you high expectations
This love is your obsession
Your heart, your past possession
Let down your defenses
Wont be up to the one who cares

As you search the embers
Think what you’ve had, remember
Hang on, don’t you let go now
You know, with every heartbeat, we love
Nothing comes easy

Hang on, ask the lonely
When you’re feeling loves unfair
You just ask the lonely
When you’re lost in deep despair
You just ask the lonely

(chorus twice)

Ask the lonely
When you’re down in deep despair
When you’re down in deep despair
Ask the lonely
Lonely

Don’t Stop Believin’
- Journey

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

(chorus)

Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:33 PM
I believe I am single because:
1) I said it was over.
2) I am critical of everything.
3) I analyze everything in detail when I shouldn't.
4) **Waits to insert next thought here**

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:59 PM
<= **Continues to eat sunflower seeds**

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:44 PM

So, the question on my mind all day today has been: Do I want to wait until she gets so fed up with the situation that she finally just packs up and leaves? (Because I have seen her do this with other relationships, although those didn't involve marriage.) Or do I just suck it up, admit my mistake, and move on?

I'll answer your question with 2 questions:

Can you wait another 8 years?

Should you have to wait 8 years?

Even then ....you can't be sure.

With a quote from B5: "The truth points to itself".

What you can admit is that you did your best Lex. No one can ask for more.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:46 PM
Edited by GE359 on Mon 12/03/07 03:47 PM

I didn't say it was right, just what you sometimes have to expect out here.

There are people that believe that there's no one on the other end of the screen. No heart, no soul. It's not right, but prepare youself for them being WRONG.

Gotta protect yourself.

You're absolutly right.

Thanks. I'm new here, but I've been in chat rooms and posting boards for about 10 years. Without mentally preparing yourself, going on these things is like dropping a fish in a shark tank.

I'm sure you understand the outcome.

Always TRY your best for contact, but EXPECT people to be hesitant to contact. Not for malice, but perhaps fear.

Things would be so much easier if people just SAID, "no I don't want to talk to you" but in the real world, the imperfect world, they don't.

I thank the ones that don't reply and just move on.

Just my nature. Am i disappointed? Yes! Do I let it bother me? Not really!

Just my advice, please take it as just that.

bigsmile

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:30 PM

if you are led to believe the other person is interested and that another chat is forthcoming.....and then nothing?
thats just wrong....

I didn't say it was right, just what you sometimes have to expect out here.

There are people that believe that there's no one on the other end of the screen. No heart, no soul. It's not right, but prepare youself for them being WRONG.

Gotta protect yourself.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:22 PM

do other people think that if a person is not interested in the other person after contacting them it is only fair to tell the other person instead of just never contacting them again?

I think it would be fair and right to contact the other person. I just joined here today, and another site for about 6 days and I have met some very nice people to chat with. I realized a long time ago that the world was not a "fair or just" place so I've adjusted accordingly.

I made one and only one attempt at real contact and I ended it with "If you find anything interesting in what I've said I'd like to chat if you have time. If not thank you for your time."

That simple.

None of us are here to bother anyone, nor to be bothered. I leave it open ended, and see what happens. Do I wait around? No.
I don't believe anyone else should either.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:07 PM

Guess what...try putting you user name for this site on goggle and see whats happens, they can see your profile, posts, everything but your emails

Unless you have multiple identities, it gives new meaning to "Say what you mean and mean what you say".

Welcome to the future.

Now when they can fit the family car and fit it in a briefcase, I'll really be impressed.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:01 PM

as far as the emotional part of it, im done with that, im over her, and if she gets hurt by other men, i could care less, but if she involves a crazy man in my sons life, then ill be there to take care of it.
as far as custody goes, we have came to an agreement on that. so thats all good.bigsmile

Sounds like a plan then Kear, I'll be hoping for the best for ya!

glasses bigsmile

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:58 PM

Buy her a big purple dildo for christmas.

lmao! Toooo f**ckin funny! Give this woman nothing!

You are right, let her deal with the hard time she put herself into! laugh laugh laugh

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:55 PM
Damn dude that does suck. It does apply here in Louisiana I believe.

NP

Well if she keeps going on the way she is, perhaps she'll prove herself to be an unfit mother and you will assume custody by default.

I believe in the respects of all involved that you should only call when it pertains to the welfare of your son.

That way you keep yourself safe from the emotional fits she seems to be turning out.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:44 PM

<<= Late to everything as usual.

My opinion is this Kear:

Calling back? It's 4 days later and I doubt it matters at this point.

She has your son (If I read correctly) and I'm sure you care what happens to your son, and that is usually a result of what happens to the mother. Should you get involved with what happened between her and the boyfriend? Hell no! I think you should you take the opportunity to "offer to take your child so she has time to deal with her mess she got herself into". I think it could help you in the long run.

I care about what happens to my ex, but do I feel responsable to fix it?

No, I do not.

You have one tie, your son. Outside of that I don't think you would give this woman the time of day ever again from the way it sounds.

Not calling back, I believe, let her know you were not going to be her doormat anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

good point, but she wont let me take my son across the state line, she thinks ill keep him, were going through the devorce now, she has the upper hand, i just dont want to mess anything up for me. as it is, i get him during the summer, and can see him whenever i like.

I'm not sure, but you may want to check on this. Her "boyfriend" may not be "by law" able to sleep in the same house with your son unless they are married. Like I said I'm not sure but if you are going through divorce you may want to check on that. In any event I do agree with jmdme that I find her comments racist and how does that make her look if they are/were a couple?

Would it be a bad thing to explore the idea that you have your son full time?

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:12 PM
Linkin Park- Numb

A little something to get the blood rushing!

glasses

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:08 PM
<<= Late to everything as usual.

My opinion is this Kear:

Calling back? It's 4 days later and I doubt it matters at this point.

She has your son (If I read correctly) and I'm sure you care what happens to your son, and that is usually a result of what happens to the mother. Should you get involved with what happened between her and the boyfriend? Hell no! I think you should you take the opportunity to "offer to take your child so she has time to deal with her mess she got herself into". I think it could help you in the long run.

I care about what happens to my ex, but do I feel responsable to fix it?

No, I do not.

You have one tie, your son. Outside of that I don't think you would give this woman the time of day ever again from the way it sounds.

Not calling back, I believe, let her know you were not going to be her doormat anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:28 AM

THANK YOU for seeing what i'm going through. So many ppl don't understand and they think tha your crazy but some days you feel like what is the point you know

It may be that the same people that "think you are crazy" are too afraid to admit that they are feeling the same way you do. Not everyone expresses how they truly feel. At least you made it known.

There's always a way out of a dark day, all you need is some sunlight!

glasses

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:01 AM
I should be going to the post office to pick up a package and to mail off some early Christmas gifts. I HATE trying to do that in another 2 weeks. Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow. bigsmile

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:49 AM
I guess it just boils down to what the individual really wants. The door does swing both ways, men AND women do it, but I would tend to believe that we as men do it a bit more.

I have no children but may perhaps one day. Do I care if they were fathered by someone else? Not really.

I am with the side that believes that a father is the one that loves you, not the sperm donor that made you.

Just my personal view on it.

GE359's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:34 AM
I don’t think it’s the children that are always the case, but the idea that you will be competing with them (and the ex boyfriend/husband) for the rest of your relationship. Also I don’t really believe there is a competition between boyfriends and children....children win hands down. The idea is that you will lose when caught between a decision that involves the betterment of the children, or the betterment of the relationship.

There are also men that don’t want to “raise another man’s” children. To me it does not matter where they come from, just where they are going.bigsmile

When making a decision the person has to me mentally ready for the “package deal” and there are some men that just are not ready.