Community > Posts By > Peanutallergy

Peanutallergy's photo
Sat 12/10/11 09:32 AM
Honey, you need to chillax a bit! Not all men are your ex-husband and your profile sounds quite bitter and negative. So you've been burned - who hasn't? Turn it around and make yourself a better and more positive chick. I'm sure you have lots of briliant qualities, so use this opportunity to let people know what they are - sell yourself 'cos no-one else will. Good luck.

Peanutallergy's photo
Fri 11/25/11 02:47 PM
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE........?

Peanutallergy's photo
Wed 11/23/11 01:32 PM
Thanks singmesweet. I think that perhaps the US and the UK differ a bit culturally, as I've had quite a few emails without people knowing my body type.
For anyone who wants to know my body type - it's human form today:)

Peanutallergy's photo
Wed 11/23/11 01:26 PM
I'll consider putting a picture in (and then probably dismiss the idea laugh). Glad that I come across as a fun gal and not a nut job! Get it....peanut....nut job.
Your honest opinion is appreciated, thanks.

Peanutallergy's photo
Wed 11/23/11 01:14 PM
Hey there forum-ers.
Is my profile too lengthy, not to mention a bit random? I want people to know a little about me so that they can decide whether they want to know more, but have I gone too far or not far enough?
I don't really want to add a pic just yet as I would rather have people make a decision based on the type of person I am, rather than what I look like. Is that good or bad? Thanks for any feedback.

Peanutallergy's photo
Tue 11/22/11 12:33 PM
Thanks. I don't quite like the idea of people "lurking", but hey! I have had some emails and quite a few nudges (various)which is a better response than I expected. Guess I'd better be a little more patient...

Peanutallergy's photo
Sun 11/20/11 07:30 AM
Does posting anything on here really work? If you haven't seen my profile, take a look and make up your own mind... life's too short not to try and if you don't give, you don't get.