Community > Posts By > pimpwagn23

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:25 PM
You are right Moe i meant 20 billion so I was off by a whole lot more..I typically like shows that talk about this stuff sometimes they get quite comical..But hey people actually believe in scientology

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:14 PM
Yes..how would the big bang theory even make sense..so im supposed to believe that 20 million years ago small matter exploded and created the earth with water, trees, clouds, and existence of life...not to mention the theory also includes creating the whole universe..very very unlikely

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:09 PM
no, 6 days

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:07 PM
haha I can't have this conversation anymore I clearly can't get my point across but people get married in a church to have gods guidance..to slap him in the face in his house then ask for him to help guide them..I have nothing against gays and I hope they have the same rights as everyone except for marriage and having it called that. It was nice to hear everyones points of view. Hope everyone has a great day!

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:52 AM

I guess the best way to go about it is let them be married (but there would have to be another word for it, it cannot be called marriage)and couldn't be done in a church..the taxes and everything that goes with it could be the same. Right now I think those are the biggest issues with this becoming legal around the country.

Take time and re-read your post!...."LET" them get married!!! OMG!!slaphead

Ok i re-read it and I couldn't word that any better the second time around so if you can't fully grasp what I was trying to say I'm sorry..I was just pointing out the biggest problem that gays have with the whole marriage thing.7

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:47 AM
Oh? I believe you

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:46 AM
Well I'm not a mormon so why would I believe in the big bang?

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:39 AM
I couldn't think of anything less believable

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 11:31 AM
I guess the best way to go about it is let them be married (but there would have to be another word for it, it cannot be called marriage)and couldn't be done in a church..the taxes and everything that goes with it could be the same. Right now I think those are the biggest issues with this becoming legal around the country.

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:51 AM
Apparently you have never read the bible. Start around Genesis 2:18 (pretty sure that's the part). This is why I said the topic gets closer to religion and I'm not in the mood to get into this

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:46 AM
This whole topic just gets closer to a religious argument and everyone has their own opinion and/or beliefs but I'm glad you all are happy with the direction this is going

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:31 AM
The big bang is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard..I thought people stopped believing that after middle school

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:25 AM
Yeah I know it's sad really

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/03/11 08:18 AM
Marriage is between a man and a woman..I hope we never see the day gay marriage is legal, though you are probably right it will happen

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/02/11 11:49 PM
Homosexuals and Heterosexual males have the same brain and are the same at birth and actually studies show that the decision to be homosexual can be from the way you are brought up (child abuse, neglect, etc.) 30% of homosexual Christians wanted to change (for their religion, of course) and 27% did. People can change it's up to them to do it.

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/02/11 11:28 PM
I skipped around quickly glancing at a few posts and one thing I thought I would bring up is how much the english language has changed over the years. Many words in the bible, said, for instance, have different meanings altogether today than they did when written. Just one reason why their is so many different versions with different translations.

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/02/11 10:13 PM
bama

1 2 3 5 Next