Community > Posts By > pimpwagn23

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/13/11 11:51 PM
I understand what you mean. However, you have no pictures so I don't know. I'm sure you're beautiful though :)

pimpwagn23's photo
Fri 11/11/11 02:01 PM
Hahaha being a christian I would never push to convert anyone. The people that do have a lack of respect for other beliefs.

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/10/11 04:19 PM
Lol, no I'm not. I have a very normal sex drive.

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/10/11 04:13 PM
Last I checked I had a pulse. Not all men are dependent on women, they are out there. No, I'm not a great cook but salad and fruit are my 2 favorite foods so I don't need to cook.

pimpwagn23's photo
Thu 11/10/11 04:00 PM
I'm completely happy in a relationship without anyone making me food or having sex

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/09/11 09:55 PM
Wow. That came as a shock, even though their really was no choice to be made I think it was clear. It's just to bad to see such a good person make one misjudged call and then this.

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/09/11 10:36 AM
Yeah, I've heard a lot about the "chain of command", which it is basically the same at any job. However, with something that serious, the witness should have went directly to the police. We don't know yet what Paterno was told happened, so at the time it's hard to say. Although, he did mention he wished he had done more. The president will be out by the end of the day, which is a start. I'm curious to see if Paterno will lose his job before he retires at the end of the year. They basically have said he will coach the team this weekend.

pimpwagn23's photo
Wed 11/09/11 09:21 AM
The people that claim to have seen sandusky doing this should have went to the police, not to Joe Pa. That is one issue I have about the whole thing. Other then that I guess wait until it plays out. However, Paterno isn't going to get jail time nor should he. Sandusky on the other hand should never be free again, IMHO.

pimpwagn23's photo
Tue 11/08/11 11:11 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/08/heavy-d-dead/#.TronA7KerfU

That is all I could find.

pimpwagn23's photo
Mon 11/07/11 10:59 PM

Morningsong I know you believe that, but it looks like the easy road to me. You don't have to do anything good or righteous in service to God or humankind, you can live your life as a criminal all your life and on your dying bed you open your heart and accept Jesus and bam! you are welcomed into heaven.

Too easy and it looks like it is designed for lazy people who want a short cut to heaven.

NO ONE can EARN their way to God ,by trying to

do good works( religious works done in order to please

God )......it is ONLY thru Accepting the Free Gift of Grace that

God offers us......

no other way.

THEN ... good works WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW in that saved person's

life , because the person( being SAVED now), has a new

heart beating within).

Nite now...

:heart::heart::heart:

That would be correct.

Have a great night, Morning!

pimpwagn23's photo
Mon 11/07/11 10:28 PM
If I had to guess I would say LSU vs BAMA...and the way LSU plays D I don't predict Arkansas will be nearly as hard for them as alabama was..Alabama is the only team I see that has a good chance to beat them and I think they will.

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:32 PM
You know very clearly what it says?

Please do enlighten me

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:21 PM

You have a lot of choices:

Whether or not you will watch the golden girls

The first episode, maybe. But, after that....not so much.

LOL! I watched a quite a few episodes in my time (definitely not my choice it was my grandmothers) and I'm not overly proud of it

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:20 PM
Ok that I can partially agree with you on. If someone comes to you and asks why do you believe what you do. Then sure tell them, after all they asked. Maybe that will help them. However, you should not tell them why not to choose a religion unless you have done careful study about it. I would never tell anyone not to practice buddhism because .... I just don't know enough about it.

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 05:10 PM
You have a lot of choices:
What you eat breakfast tomorrow
What you will wear the next day
Whether or not you will watch the golden girls

These are choices you make for yourself, however, you just can't choose someones religious beliefs.

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:50 PM

Directed to fellow christians:

Let's me kind here.....

and respect each others beliefs.

Love is not arrogant....

or boastful...or haughty....

otherwise, we are become as sounding brass....nothing more

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Hahaha morning i can interpret that like this

Directed at pimpwagn23:

and the rest is the same

:wink:

Directed to all christians ... myself included...

:heart::heart::heart:

Hahaha mmmmmk. I'm sorry :)

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:49 PM
You can refuse to let them be "destroyed" by it, however, it is their belief and that will not change (if that is truly what they believe to be true). So you really have no choice in the matter. Carry on believing what you believe and we will do the same.

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:33 PM
You are exactly right. Religion and/or beliefs do not require a rocket scientist. As for the "religious god" if that is what you BELIEVE that is perfectly fine. What I am getting at is do not criticize another belief for everyone is and thinks different.

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:26 PM

Directed to fellow christians:

Let's me kind here.....

and respect each others beliefs.

Love is not arrogant....

or boastful...or haughty....

otherwise, we are become as sounding brass....nothing more

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Hahaha morning i can interpret that like this

Directed at pimpwagn23:

and the rest is the same

pimpwagn23's photo
Sun 11/06/11 04:24 PM
You just got done saying that you are positive someones beliefs are false without, what you perceive to be, enough evidence for them to be true. So you just did what YOU claim all religious people do, yet you are not religious. So either A) everything you've said in this thread is false or B) you believe in something that you don't actually 100% believe in and can not back up.

Previous 1 3 4 5