Community > Posts By > Adoes

Adoes's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:00 PM
i speak for no man but my self but maybe if one man wants to marry her she must be doing something right or is that special.

as well men will hit on woman or as everybody calls it "flirt" even if they know they will strike out. its kind of call your bluff game if thats what you want to call it.

Adoes's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:04 PM
i've heard that there are some small counties where you are forced by law that you must carry a firearm while in the town. so if your a truck driver making a drop off you must have a fire arm with you or a special permit allowing you to travel with out one.

Adoes's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:08 PM

Now....chocolate covered bacon...can you imagine?

Just fry the bacon strips until they are very crispy, place on paper towels to absorb the excess fat. In the meantime melt chocolate morsels in a double boiler. When melded cover the entire bacon strip and then place in the fridge to cool. I was very surprised how good it tasted.

oh wow im going to try that. that sounds super tasty

Adoes's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:57 PM
i think it would be a different type of orgasm. in a sense of hot passion love vs. hot steamy love its diferent. and being an apprentis chef my self i see it a lot on servers faces when you give them a plate of chocolate brownie with all the fixens.