Community > Posts By > LookinRound

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 06:02 PM

I need an intervention...or Canadian Oreos, one of the two.

Call us when you are taking Mingle2 in the arm.
Like the rest of us.

Oh no, not in the arm, I took it to the forehead!
I'm just wanting oreos now.
That'll solve everything!!

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 05:11 PM
I need an intervention...or Canadian Oreos, one of the two.

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 05:05 PM
Whoa! (that's horsey talk)
A friend of mine and I saw these a couple years ago.
I ssssooooo want the horse ~ the one in the middle ~ standing at the edge of my woods ~ forever.
I have driftwood collected but it will Never look like that!!

amazing stuff she does!

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:44 PM
It's their version of the truth I suppose.

Dunno. Never will figure that one out!

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:37 PM
Ah Suz, I'm sorry. I know it's been a long road ...
hugs and prayers to you all flowers

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:35 PM
flowerforyou
Hugs and prayers to you and Dad!!

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:34 PM
oh bite me

no photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:30 PM
Love thy neighbor frustrated
Love thy neighbor frustrated frustrated
Love thy neighbor frustrated frustrated frustrated

rrriiiigggghhhhhttttttt

no photo
Fri 04/20/12 08:09 AM
I love this ~ and all that you write, it just flows out as a stream of consciousness to me.

"...when will careful words
be a thing of the past..."

You capture it again and again flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/20/12 07:55 AM
Conquer the world!

no photo
Fri 04/20/12 07:53 AM
My next car shouldn't have a sunroof ~ the gray hairs just stand out when it's open and I look in the mirror. I spend more time plucking gray hairs outta my head then I do paying attention to driving.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 08:03 PM
Now I'm thinking about Johnny Depp and trying to work ~ not working!

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 07:31 PM

As long as there was some kind of attraction then sure....Have dated many different types one never knows which one will be the one that you will totally click with once you get to know them...

Word.

At the end of the day it's about what is inside that counts to me. Integrity, honesty, respect, compassion, companionship...
Sure initial attraction has to be there, but that can only get one so far for so long ~ for both sides.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 07:25 PM
I'm on call 24/7 ~ I gotta answer it ~ unless I'm on vacation.
It's always on vibrate though if I'm 'out'.
If it can wait, it will wait but I don't always have that choice.

If it's a possible personal (friend/family) emergency I'd text quick to see if it could wait.

I always explain what I'm doing to try to lessen the rudeness though.

People who hang on their phone, either texting or talking, while I'm with them ~ pretty rude ~ date or not.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 07:17 PM

If the person you're dating has kept pictures of their exes, would that bother you?

Do you keep old pictures of people you used to date?

Framed on the nightstand ? On display everywhere? That wouldn't be cool.

I have tons of pictures, none of my past relationships are on display though.
I have most cards, letters, pictures, mementos, etc. too ~ from everyone, parents, relatives, friends, kids, past relationships. They were/are a part of my life.
If the intent was the same on his part, I'd have no problem with it.

I would hope it wouldn't take his keeping pictures of his 'ex' for me to know it was truly in his past or not though!

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 07:05 PM
I love Sugar Daddies!!

Oh wait...wrong sucker.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 07:00 PM

When does something become exclusive?

How do you know?

Is there an assumption or is it something to be discussed and mutually agreed upon?

If you are 'dating' someone, do you know or care whether they are also dating others?

would it cause jealousy or problems if someone that was 'dating' you, that you were developing feelings for, was dating others as well?

How would you discuss it,, ,,,how would you bring it up?

It would never be an assumption and would most certainly be discussed and mutually agreed upon by both sides.
I think it would naturally come up in discussion as the relationship progressed and certainly wouldn't be a taboo subject at that point or it wouldn't have made it that far ~ for me.

But what do I know? I don't date. :smile:

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 06:51 PM
Hocking Hills in southern Ohio has caves to explore and great waterfalls, miles of hiking trails and beautiful hilly scenery ~ especially in the fall.
Photobucket is not cooperating, you really have to see it.

There are many lakes and nature preserves near me, small town festivals most every weekend somewhere, a lot of history, a lot of wide open country to explore.

The four seasons in Ohio is about perfect, I can't imagine living somewhere without all 4 distinct seasons.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 06:47 PM

I live between two small towns in Ohio. If you like history, there is a lot of civil war and revolutionary war history here..Zoar is a town that has been preserved and you can do a walking tour.. I am 15 miles from Amish country and 12 miles from the Pro Football Hall of Fame, President McKinleys tomb and museum and the First Ladies Museum..Lots of winerys in the area and many good restaurants to eat at. Also 15 min away a beautiful lake that you can boat, ski or fish.. Downtown Canton has First Fridays and several concerts every summer and great fireworks for the 4th of July!!

Ahhh, I fell in love in Zoar one August afternoon many years ago.
He was the tinsmith, named Robin Hood ~ really.
What a lovely year that was!

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 06:39 PM
I generally tip very well.
I have 3 nieces putting themselves through college on their server salaries/tips.

I assume 'they' are all someone's niece/nephew trying to make a decent wage so I tip generously unless it was pretty crappy service.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25