Community > Posts By > Charlie40

Charlie40's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:14 PM
That should be hilarious Blonderockermom! Cheers to ya!

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:35 PM
It goes back to any other aspect of life: I should respect the choices of others no matter how different from my own. I really don't want to change, only understand. You all have enlightened me on a small part of it and I appreciate your input.

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:41 AM
Silent Hill got me, my son (who played the game) and his date to walk out of the theater. Terrible acting. Main Actress was scared of little things and macho woman when should've ran. lol

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:35 AM
Kitty Litter Cake

(It really comes out looking like a used litter box! Ewwww! Here's site for a pic: http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html )

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared (I like Bird's® dessert mix)
1 large pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls®

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:22 AM
While I respect your opinion and your choosing a source to provide you with it, I still believe prayer is overused. I didn't say God is limited, I said life is and death is everyone's destiny. I did Hospice for 6 yrs and I saw many times a family member pray for the patient not to die because 'they can't live without them'. That IS selfish. The patient would linger with vital signs of a dead man because they felt guilty leaving when a family member would say things like that. I see many ppl who believe in the 'power of prayer' end up mad at Him for taking them Home. Seems many ppl don't know the purpose or don't stand by their own reasons for prayer, unless it's convenient for them. Thanks for sharing.

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:06 AM
I vote for intelligence, stability, independence, is neat and clean, can cook, do laundry, is healthy and happy. Probably why I am single. Heehee

Charlie40's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:54 AM
I get a funny look when I am told I don't pray much. God gave us all the tools we need to live this life and we all know it is limited. I see ppl pray for things such as a big hit in a game, or an A on an exam, or even for someone who has terminal cancer not to die. I don't understand how ppl don't realize how selfish they can be by praying for something He has no control over or that we know is destiny. Instead, they should allow Him to focus on the prayers that would teach a man in a 3rd world country how to feed his family, or, better yet, to teach man how to find the strength within themselves to live their lives the way He intended using the tools He gave them.

Charlie40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:07 PM
Be yourself. If you are a pushy person, then you will appear pushy. If your not, you won't. Take your time to learn 1)who she is 2)if she will bring something positive to your life 3)at what level the 'click' is (so many ppl feel because it happens with the opposite sex and it MUST be romantic when it would've been more meaningful at a different level). You owe it to yourself to handle it in a way that you are comfortable with and that brings meaning into your life. Good luck to you!

Charlie40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:14 PM
Men:

God gives men a brain and a penis but only enough blood to supply one at a time.

Ovaries:

Two ovaries were talking to each other. One says to the other, "Hey, Edna! Did you order any furniture?" She replied, "No, why?". "Well, there are two nuts at the door trying to push in an organ!"

Charlie40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:55 PM
Heehee Thanks ya'll! (yea it's a Tx thang lol). You are a goofy one T and, of course, I have a bandaid for your 'wittle' finger. LOL.

Charlie40's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:38 PM
I KNEW I wasn't alone! heehee. Anybody find what they were looking for on here? I'd love to hear the stories... good or bad! TTYS!
Charlie