Community > Posts By > Urg04es

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:12 PM
Welcome back and good luck with your search! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:11 PM
One ring, one chain, and 9 stud earring and they all go to bed with me.

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:57 PM
I can see you are a strong person and you will meet your goals. The girls that are superficial about the wheel chair you should laugh at and send on their way. They don't deserve someone as good as you. Keep your chin up. You will make it just fine! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:54 PM
slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead
Sorry, my legs hurt so I had to give ya some vogue. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:46 PM

Present but not mentally accounted for at this time. LOL! surprised waving

((Urg))flowerforyou thats okay..as long as your here!

Yeah, the brain went to bed an hour ago and left me with this body to do something with......I guess everybody line up-let's dance! LOL! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:43 PM
All my best wishes are headed your way. Don't stress over the things you can't change. Just embrace the moments you have together and the rest will fall in place. Good luck to you and to her speedy recovery. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:42 PM
Present but not mentally accounted for at this time. LOL! surprised waving

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 07:25 PM
Maybe try answering the questions with questions. By the time you are both annoyed the interview should be over. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:35 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Thu 05/21/09 02:41 PM
Don't nobody mess with granny's babies! LOL! rofl rofl rofl

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:05 PM
Welcome to our insanity! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:03 PM

He wants to give you love. Ha ha! I'm here!

Here for roll call......and tell Zac to give me a call....he is the true reason I am a cougar. LOL!!!!!!! drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:27 PM

I will take the money! Unfortunately, I have found that the love of my life is already living with me-he is battery operated and doesn't talk back. LOL! oops :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow, and what did you name him? :P

Bob of course.....Battery operated boyfriend. LOL!

I guess it could have been Rooster.....because any c_ck will do. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:23 PM
Looks good to me-plan a trip to Florida and work on that tan. LOL! Just kidding. Good luck in your search! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:21 PM
Edited by Urg04es on Wed 05/20/09 04:23 PM

:wink: Sorry, I've never been good at staying out of where I'm unwanted especially if it's a public place. :tongue:

The public area you are not banned from-it is the p_bic area. LOL! oops (no offense Amy.)

Welcome to the site and good luck on the search! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 01:03 PM
Chris is good but this year is Adam's for sure!

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 01:02 PM
Either boat or a 15 minute flight to London and Scotland.

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:58 PM
Me likey! drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:52 PM

Now after 6 months straight I feel I can add PU to my signature......professionally unemployed. frustrated frustrated frustrated

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I hope things continue to improve for you...

smile2

Thanks for the encouragement???? :laughing:

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:04 PM
The one thing I would suggest if you go.....take a guided tour for your first few days so you don't have to drive. The tour bus drivers thrill on scaring the tourist drivers in their small cars. LOL!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25