Community > Posts By > Urg04es

Urg04es's photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:39 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search.

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:30 PM
Ok....maybe the "zombie theory" that is going around isn't so strange afterall.....either that or there are some really bad "pharmacutical makers" out there. Either way it is bad.

Urg04es's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:27 PM

IRL - very young girls who party hard

on mingle - none

Darn it-I told you not to post my picture. LOL!

I seem to be attracting all the want to be scammers lately. I think I am going to hit a limit with blocking priviledges if I keep it up. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Sun 04/15/12 04:31 PM
Edited by Urg04es on Sun 04/15/12 04:43 PM
Ok-I had to laugh....you are looking for a bright and bubbly girl. If you find one will you a post a picture of you awake so we know she is keeping you up? LOL! Good luck to you. :)

Urg04es's photo
Sun 04/15/12 04:29 PM
Ok, I looked. You are adorable so I don't think you will have too much trouble finding someone. Good luck. :)

Urg04es's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:07 PM
Darn...you are too far away. I was going to ask you out for pizza sometime. Well, if your plans continue to fall through then we can order pizza delivery and sit on the phone and pretend it is a date. Good conversation, beer, pizza, what more can you ask for in life?

Urg04es's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:04 PM
Don't let your "haves" and "have nots" run how you make your life decisions. I don't have a pot to pee in. I live with my mom rent free. I work a part time job that barely gives me enough money for gas to go back and forth to work. But you know what. I love myself and I want to find someone out there to live happiness with me. It is all about what you want in your heart to give and what you are willing to accept. All the worldly things don't mean crap if you don't love them together. Sorry-I got deep there for a moment....not my usual self.

Urg04es's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:28 PM
Also if you have been emailing each other-there is an option to block them from even contacting you. Good luck with your search! flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:00 PM
Awwwww.....you are so adorable. Unfortunately you make me feel ancient.....you were born the year I graduated. UGH! LOL! Good luck in your search-there are a lot of great people on here.

Urg04es's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:39 PM
Thank you for all the well wishes.....unfortunately the engagement is off. Funny how the truth eventually comes out of people no matter how hard they try to hide it. Oh well, I will move on and find someone worthy of me. There are no tears. oops

Urg04es's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:34 PM
Thank you to all of you-especially Duane. Just to let you all know-we met on Mingle-so this site can work. :heart:

Urg04es's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:43 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search.....I have a feeling you will do quite well-you are easy on the eyes. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:33 PM

I'd say give it as much time as possible to be absolutely sure!

Pats, in a normal life I would have that luxury, but with me having lupus, I don't know if I am guaranteed health and for how long so I have to jump at opportunities when I see them.

flowerforyou I wish the best for both of youflowerforyou

Thank you-again we did meet on Mingle and he is 8 hours away but he is moving here in a few weeks so this site does work if you really look. Everyone go out and buy some cheap web cams so we can have the wedding on the internet. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:29 PM

I'd say give it as much time as possible to be absolutely sure!

Pats, in a normal life I would have that luxury, but with me having lupus, I don't know if I am guaranteed health and for how long so I have to jump at opportunities when I see them.

Urg04es's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:28 PM

flowerforyou thats up to the 2 of youflowerforyou I don't think it's too soonflowerforyou why waste time we are not guaranteedflowerforyou live :heart: laugh:heart: love:heart:

Thank you-that is how we both feel. We are both 40 so I think we know what we are getting into.

Urg04es's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:27 PM
Thank you for checking out my profile. As a courtesy to my curious co-minglers your first 20 seconds will be free. After that, feel free to browse, but please know that the browsing rate is $3 per minute and correspondence prices vary due to attraction, how the body keeps down food during conversation, and mutual boredom.
Sorry but pay pal is broke and you will need to forward cash only in plain envelopes.
LOL! Oh.....did I neglect to tell ya'll I have a pulled muscle in my neck and back and my muscle relaxers are starting to kick in-I just thought you would enjoy the ride I am on right now. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:20 PM
I met a wonderful man on this site and we have been talking marriage for a few months. We met in December so now have been talking for seven months. Is this too soon? We are very much alike in the things we like to do and what we don't want to do. It started as a joke when he asked if I wanted to get married but then it turned serious and not we both want it more that anything! Should we just go for it and not listen to people that say we need to get to know each other better or should we hold off and see if we can nit pick and make each other miserable to talk each other out of marriage? LOL! This is not a separate move on my part or his. We both can get other dates if we chose to do so-we are truly in love with each other and don't want to waste another minute being without each other.

Urg04es's photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:20 AM
I am on my first cup but the yoohoo does sound mighty tasty. drool

Urg04es's photo
Sat 06/13/09 06:25 AM
Edited by Urg04es on Sat 06/13/09 06:25 AM
Just be careful. It is no different than online dating except with out the picture....which could be real or fake anyway. I am not saying don't trust someone but always be cautious. Just because you go into it open minded and honest doesn't mean every one else does. Good luck-some girl will be lucky to get you. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:13 AM
Seriously, though, get to the doctor asap. Please don't take a precious gift like eyesight for granted. flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25