Community > Posts By > Urg04es

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:44 PM
I am sure your accent alone will melt many an American woman's heart for sure. Good luck in your travels and welcome to the U.S. flowerforyou

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:23 PM

I'm supposed to be meeting up w/ friends to go to a local place known for it's scotch.

If they will just let me know when.....
oh you are so lucky i have been waiting years . yea i go out but not on a date. i wish the woman would approach a man one time in their life and say hey what are you doing sat night. waving

Hey JC....what are you doing tonight? :wink:
i am doing fine.how are youlove

Doing great.....since your laid off.....nows a good time to take your daughter to Disney.....come on down! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:06 PM
Dust in the wind....Kansas

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:04 PM

Ya can we sit at my reserved table at Chuck E Cheeses? Their pizza is really good. LOL

Their pizza is good because they give you lots of beer to wash it down with. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:03 PM

I'm supposed to be meeting up w/ friends to go to a local place known for it's scotch.

If they will just let me know when.....
oh you are so lucky i have been waiting years . yea i go out but not on a date. i wish the woman would approach a man one time in their life and say hey what are you doing sat night. waving

Hey JC....what are you doing tonight? :wink:

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 04:01 PM
Your cute....but I am a cougar so you are too old for me. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:38 AM
STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Urg04es's photo
Sat 02/21/09 08:36 AM

a lot of florida, not all, but a lot of 'em are " all about the money" so i'm sure there will be a line down the street.

Definitely not all of them Mr. Jim......I am one of them that is happy with just having a pot to pee in and a roof over my head. Happiness is what you make of it. biggrin

Now....if I did win some money.....I would be gone in a heartbeat.....I would send a post card to my mom but everyone else would be history. LOL! waving

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:36 PM
Ok, here it goes......I watched a show on Discovery Health last night that had a debate of if a woman can ejaculate or not. It was found to be a possible thing.

Knowing that.....will men now be nervous that they will shoot their eye out?

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:43 PM
I love your hellos. love

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:48 AM
I think you have to ask the person that puts it on their profile. Some are innocent and just mean for activities like going on a date or amusement parks, etc. Then there are others that are talking about naked activities. It all depends on the person.

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:45 AM
Did Peccy dump you again?

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:29 AM
Don't believe them when they say open bar.....we still haven't found it. LOL!
Welcome and have fun! :banana:

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:28 AM
I would suppose that any advice is intended to help.....it is just up to us to decide which parts to absorb and use for ourselves and which parts to ignore and know that they meant well.

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:25 AM

If you find out please let me know, I am curious as to why so much negative advice is handed out so freely.

Funny how sometimes we just want encouragement.....and then we get defensive because they don't say what we wanted to hear!

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:20 AM

advice can come from many resources. I can advise on things I have experience with in the past. Doesn't make me perfect. Doesn't mean I know all of the answers. I never claimed to. But I can give you advice on what helped me or some friends of mine get thru something that happened to them. Oh oh oh and I'm the master at first dates bigsmile It's the 2nd and 3rd ones I'm not so great at getting laugh

This is sooooo true.

All of my friends come to me for advice on all kinds of things. How I find it so easy to fix their problems and always fumble through my own will stay a mystery I guess. LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:18 AM

The common denominator in all your failed relationships is .....you..

I agree 100%!

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:17 AM
Same here.....I guess if I knew it all I wouldn't be here would I? LOL!

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:11 AM
Why is it that people have so much relationship advice to give when they are as single as the rest of us? It just makes me wonder if the advice is so good, why don't they clean out their own house before tackling our dirty ones?

Urg04es's photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:04 AM

They all just tell me how beautiful I am.......then ask for money. rant frustrated
:smile: you are beautiful...now can i have some cash? be seeing you

I will send you a blank check.....just fill it out for whatever. LOL!!!!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25