Community > Posts By > CallMeYours

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:54 PM

you are a very beautiful woman miss sexy black girl..you really picked out a great name for yourself because it truely fits you..
and i don't know if it's only me but there doesnt seem to ba a lot of black ladies on this sight..uncounted amount of men love ladies of the ebony persuasion..

it wont take long before everyone notices you girl..and you see,never once did i mention your cup size..lol

Ahem, present and accounted for:smile:

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:50 PM
I also follow the advice of Jones soda and Vitamin water...words to live by:tongue:

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:15 AM
What kind of beer was it??

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:04 AM
A good woman will let you take her out to dinner and then she will thank you. A bad woman let you take her out to dinner and then she will take your wallet.

laugh laugh laugh

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:16 AM
Randy

Have a delicious day!!!!happy

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:05 AM

I'm looking for someone that can rid me of this damn cough

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:02 AM

Not to sound rude dear, but if you want to meet nice guys, then first you need to put some clothes on. You need to have some secrets for them to figure out on there own. Secondly You have to change you, before you can change the type of men that you are looking for. It is in your attitude and body language, the way you dress and carry yourself.
Once you accomplish this, then the type of men that will address you be a much wider variety, for you to choose from.
I know that i left a few things out, but i just got home from work and i am tired, with that i don't think real straight at times.
If you have any questions later please feel free to email me

flowerforyou

Nightimefantasy

You hit the nail on the head. There is a quote that comes to mind about all of this: 'Who you are, is who you attract.' hhhhhmmmmmmm

CallMeYours's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:58 AM
The fact you have not posted your picture means you are still keeping up your guard. Put yourself out there, let the world see you, and have fun :smile:

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:09 PM

i would have too say both ! im greedy !devil smokin

Greed is good - give me both!!!

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:04 PM
Edited by CallMeYours on Tue 01/08/08 08:04 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:21 AM
San Antonio here.

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:16 AM
Go knock their socks off!!!

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:14 AM
Hello Finch and welcome!! This site is great for meeting people. Have fun with it.

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:50 AM

i go to court the 23rd to try and get custody of my 4 yr old little girl

Best of luck, bigdaug!!!

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:45 AM

I've pretty much just given up on the relationship stuff..gonna stop answering the notes that I do get and just hang out here in the forumslaugh

I could not agree more!!! I have been here less than two months and have found that it is better let go of the pursuit of a relationship and just try to make some cool friends.

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:57 AM
Very nice!!!

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:54 AM
I agree. This is all so new and exciting but, only time will tell if there is something more to it than what is on the surface now

CallMeYours's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:39 AM
Awake in San Antonio

CallMeYours's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:04 PM
Welcome and have a safe and Happy New Year

2 Next