Community > Posts By > SergeyDolin

SergeyDolin's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:00 PM
hah! Are references to pictures from the others sites allowed here?

I can place some photos of girls from russian office of our companyю

Of course if american lady would not be jealous :)

SergeyDolin's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:53 PM
Thanks everebody. To be honesty i'm incredible happy to arrive in USA and suspect you are not always understand how beatyfull your contry is :)

The New England is like the paradise for me, so most intrigue words i'm often hearing are "Massachusetts is too cold and too wet - there are places much better" I can't image what can be better.

A few day ago i was forced to smile for the ID picture. It so unusual to see a lot of smiling people all around.

SergeyDolin's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:36 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm just six months in your country, looking around and learning new world.

I used be very socialited in Russia and want to find many freinds in USA. It is a little bit bore to be lonely for me :)

SergeyDolin's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:26 PM
Oh.. I see nothing to discuss then. Let's take a look here: http://bp0.blogger.com/_4adai27tSBc/SB6XLnWyIxI/AAAAAAAACPI/RtGRNsHPI9s/s1600-h/IMG_0088.JPG

I made this foto in NYC being close to be shocked - this is absolutly perfect woman. As beauty as girl can be.

SergeyDolin's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:18 PM
Please tell russian ignorant what is the "ebony girls"? That perfect black creatures in white shirts what i saw the very first time in my life in JFK when just had arrived in USA?

If so - yes! I bet they are.

1 2 3 4 6 Next