Community > Posts By > funches

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 08:41 AM

Sorry Funches, but a puppet has no desires, no wants. It automatically does what the puppet master forces it to do. It doesn't act on it's own, out of it's own desires. It's actually not even the puppet doing anything, but the puppet master doing everything even down to the voice.

yep, that's exactly what Jesus was doing

this is why I asked you for a passage from the bible in which Jesus did his own Will apart from the father ....this will prove that he is not a puppet .....

so ...er.. can you provide one?

Again what in the world are you talking about Funches?

Jesus did the will of the father on his own, his desire to do the will of the father. Not because he had no other choice lol.

What does one gain by doing their own will above another? They only gain for themselves, that is a bit selfish Funches. Do you only do your will and not the will of others?

Cowboy...all you have to do is provide "one" passage which displays how Jesus has a Will of his own and is not God's Pinocchio

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 08:36 AM

Again, has no reference to the Word. And does not say Jeremiah was with God in the beginning. Does not say anything about Jeremiah in the beginning nor any reference of him about being in the beginning in any of the scriptures. God did not create Jeremiah in the beginning. Please Funches, stay on track here.

God didn't create Jesus in the beginning....check the scriptures...you won't find the name "Jesus" anywhere in Genesis ...

Jesus like Jeremiah like everyone, was in the beginning "The Word" until they became or become seperated from God by being born in the flesh

The Word is a singular noun, it is not Words and is not referring to more then one being. The ONLY place it refers to the Word becoming flesh is with Jesus.

And again, show where there's evidence EVERYONE was with God in the beginning. I can show where just the Word was in the beginning with God and man/woman was created later.

Man is also a singular noun...and refers to a race of people ...therefore The Word refers to those not yet in the flesh

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 08:33 AM

1 - No it's not ok fathers to impregnate their daughters. We are only children of God spiritually, not physically. This physical body PURELY pertains to this world as it is now. We will not always have this flesh, this flesh is merely temporary we are not.

ok..allow me to rephrase...believers claim that it's ok for spiritual Fathers to impregnant their spiritual daughters with a physical baby .....spiritual imbreeding, spiritual child abuse...a lack of morals

3 - No it is not ok for someone to kill a group of people. Murder is murder. It isn't even ok or right for a judge to sentence someone to death thus then carrying it out. Murder is murder, doesn't matter who you are or what you call it. God is the only one that has the right to judge anyone for their deeds.

if you claim that it's ok for God to murder....then you condone murder ....a lack of morals

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 06:52 AM
Edited by funches on Mon 12/31/12 06:55 AM
ok so far in this thread we have believers claiming that it's ok to put people to sleep and take their organs and body parts, without their permission or knowledge

we have believers claiming that it's ok for Fathers to impregnant their daughters

we have believers claiming that it's ok for daughter to be impregnanted by their Fathers as long as the daughters agree

we have believers claiming that it's ok for someone to kill a group of people because it's not Murder...it's a Judgement

so is this the type of morality one gets from God?

so if you want to know "Where was God?" during the massacre ...he was most likely there

also the message from "Huckabee" in the video was pure deception ...exactly who's God was Huckabee referring to? ...."Fox News" is clearly not a News Organization that promote the worship of Allah in the public schools

imagine christan kids coming home after school and want to start practicing Islam or want to start reading The Satanic Bible ...parents would start a Holy War trying to get God out of the public schools

if you allow one God in the school you have to allow all Gods that are approved by the government into the schools

but why did Huckabee blame the public schools and not the church, especially since the shooter did attend church .....and that is why Huckabees's Message in the video was pure deception

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 06:32 AM

Sorry Funches, but a puppet has no desires, no wants. It automatically does what the puppet master forces it to do. It doesn't act on it's own, out of it's own desires. It's actually not even the puppet doing anything, but the puppet master doing everything even down to the voice.

yep, that's exactly what Jesus was doing

this is why I asked you for a passage from the bible in which Jesus did his own Will apart from the father ....this will prove that he is not a puppet .....

so ...er.. can you provide one?

no photo
Mon 12/31/12 06:26 AM

Again, has no reference to the Word. And does not say Jeremiah was with God in the beginning. Does not say anything about Jeremiah in the beginning nor any reference of him about being in the beginning in any of the scriptures. God did not create Jeremiah in the beginning. Please Funches, stay on track here.

God didn't create Jesus in the beginning....check the scriptures...you won't find the name "Jesus" anywhere in Genesis ...

Jesus like Jeremiah like everyone, was in the beginning "The Word" until they became or become seperated from God by being born in the flesh

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:57 PM

again what are you talking about? He was separated from God because of your sin, because of my sin, because of everyone's sin. Which he then defeated and returned to his father in Heaven. He is no longer separated from God. Was only separated for that little time being.

doesn't matter what reasons you try to conjure up..the facts are that according to the bible the Father forsaken Jesus, which clearly means that they are not one ...

Again funches, please listen lol. They were not one at the time of Jesus feeling forsaken. He had been separated from the Father because of the world's sin separating him from the Father. He then defeated the sin for us all and rose from the grave the third day.

Cowboy...are the Father and Jesus two seperate beings?

Yeah lol, wow never thought I ever see/hear someone ask that question.

That is why Jesus refers to his father in third person, my father this, my father that, I do the will of the father and not my own, ect.

The father and Jesus are one spiritually, in their desires, in their goals, in how they do things. It's not like the father says they should do this, but Jesus is like "well iiiiiii don't know, maybe we should...". No, they are in agreement with one another, they are one.

Cowboy....are they two seperate beings...yes or no?

Yes they are two separate being, no one ever said they were one being. They are one God, they are one with their will/desires, and plans. They are one with their love for mankind, they operate as one, and so forth.

Heck, there's one area that specifically shows they are two separate beings. When Jesus was on the cross, and the Father said "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased".

you said that God is only a title of authority and not a "being" ...which is why they are not "one" but two seperate being

Yes I TOTALLY agree with you there Funches. They are two separate beings, NO ONE EVER said they weren't.

Again, the word translated from the original language when Jesus says "The father and I are one" is referring to ideals/goals/direction/ideas/love/will/ect.

and that is why the phrase "The Father and I are one" is why Jesus is a puppet...because he has no "Will" seperate from The Father even through he is a "seperate being" from the Father

No, it's just means his will is one with the father. That he has the same desires and wants.

that's what a puppet is....his desires and wants are the exact same as the puppet master

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:55 PM

They are created in the womb. They come from God in the long run as he is whom creates them/us. But we are not formed until we are formed in the whom. We do not exist till then.

Jeremiah 1:5 is proof that Jeremiah existed before the womb ....

and if everyone is from God and with God and was God before they became Flesh...that is why everyone was once The Word

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:38 PM

How does that prove that? Does it say Jeremiah was there in the beginning? No,Word.

it doesn't mention the name Jesus either.....that's because before anyone was formed in the womb,they existed as The Word, a part of God..until they popped out of the womb and became Flesh

Jesus "popping" out of the womb has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus being God or not, or him having anything to do with Jeremiah.

With Jesus it specifically says "The Word became flesh". It does not say about Jeremiah.

Jesus is the Word in the flesh, he was there in the beginning with God, he was God.

everyone was there in the beginning....everyone was with God....everyone was God ....if everyone was not God..then where did they come from?

No, not everyone was in the beginning, not everyone was with God, not everyone was God in the beginning.

That is why it says "I formed you in the womb". He is not referring to specifically and seclusively to your physical form.

if everyone is not from God...then where are they from?

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:37 PM

again what are you talking about? He was separated from God because of your sin, because of my sin, because of everyone's sin. Which he then defeated and returned to his father in Heaven. He is no longer separated from God. Was only separated for that little time being.

doesn't matter what reasons you try to conjure up..the facts are that according to the bible the Father forsaken Jesus, which clearly means that they are not one ...

Again funches, please listen lol. They were not one at the time of Jesus feeling forsaken. He had been separated from the Father because of the world's sin separating him from the Father. He then defeated the sin for us all and rose from the grave the third day.

That is why Jesus refers to his father in third person, my father this, my father that, I do the will of the father and not my own, ect.

The father and Jesus are one spiritually, in their desires, in their goals, in how they do things. It's not like the father says they should do this, but Jesus is like "well iiiiiii don't know, maybe we should...". No, they are in agreement with one another, they are one.

Yes they are two separate being, no one ever said they were one being. They are one God, they are one with their will/desires, and plans. They are one with their love for mankind, they operate as one, and so forth.

Heck, there's one area that specifically shows they are two separate beings. When Jesus was on the cross, and the Father said "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased".

you said that God is only a title of authority and not a "being" ...which is why they are not "one" but two seperate being

Yes I TOTALLY agree with you there Funches. They are two separate beings, NO ONE EVER said they weren't.

Again, the word translated from the original language when Jesus says "The father and I are one" is referring to ideals/goals/direction/ideas/love/will/ect.

and that is why the phrase "The Father and I are one" is why Jesus is a puppet...because he has no "Will" seperate from The Father even through he is a "seperate being" from the Father

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:23 PM

How does that prove that? Does it say Jeremiah was there in the beginning? No,Word.

it doesn't mention the name Jesus either.....that's because before anyone was formed in the womb,they existed as The Word, a part of God..until they popped out of the womb and became Flesh

Jesus "popping" out of the womb has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus being God or not, or him having anything to do with Jeremiah.

With Jesus it specifically says "The Word became flesh". It does not say about Jeremiah.

Jesus is the Word in the flesh, he was there in the beginning with God, he was God.

everyone was there in the beginning....everyone was with God....everyone was God ....if everyone was not God..then where did they come from?

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:16 PM

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:13 PM

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 12:07 PM

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 11:24 AM

No you did not Funches lol. You think God doesn't know who/what he forms or creates or something? Yes God creates us, then forms us in the womb. What are you going on about? That has absolutely nothing to do with the Word or anything.

Jeremiah 1:5 proves that everyone was once the Word ...and was seperated from God when they came in the flesh

Jeremiah has absolutely no reference to the Word. So why lie?

Is actually quite far from referring to the Word. In the beginning was the Word. The Word was not "formed" or created. So again, where is the connection between the two?

I didn't say that the word was formed....I said that Jeremiah 1:5 proves how everyone was once The Word until they became Flesh

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 11:23 AM

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 11:20 AM

See you're still stuck on that Funches. Just because God gave the prophecy of it, doesn't mean that's the reason it happened. The prophecies are foreknowledge of something that God knows will take place.

Again as I showed, Mary was totally and completely ok with it, she said let it be done. If she wouldn't have been ok with it, there would never have even been a prophecy of it with her in the first place.

a Father asking his daughter to have his child is imbreeding, abuse and creepy ...a daughter that agrees to have her Father's child clearly have mental issues

so again can you explain how mary can use her "Free Will" to stop a prophecy pregnancy from God her Father

just admit that she can't

What are you talking about now Funches? Jesus is the only begotten of the Father. We all are creations of God, we are children of God through figuratively speaking cause of the lack of a better term. We are child of God by choice, when we give our lives over to him and are "born again". But nevertheless that is spiritually speaking.

And again, no she couldn't have stopped it. If she would have stopped it, there would never have been a prophecy of it happening. She was ok with it, willing to carry the child/Jesus. Thus why we even had the prophecy in the first place of it happening.

so you finally admit that Mary couldn't have stopped a pregnancy from God, no more than Adam could have stopped his rib from being stolen...and this is why there is no "Free Will"

Again after again after again Funches lol, I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Mary becoming pregnant nor Adam's rib has ANYTHING to do with free will, it did not cause them to do something they weren't willing to do nor did it restrict them from doing something they wanted to. And again, Mary was totally ok with it, she gave God permission so to speak when she said "let your will be done".

Cowboy...it only means that you approve of Father's getting their daughter's pregnant ...which is abuse

and you approve of people putting others to sleep to take their organs without their permission which is stealing

it displays how you hide behind religion to justify a lack of morality

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 11:15 AM

No I don't believe in the Trinity in the exact fashion it's believed int. And no the Holy Spirit is not a being on it's it own, again it's is God's Holy Spirit.

Not jumping from anything to anything, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

More in depth on exactly what the Holy Spirit is, The Holy Spirit is what comes in and resides in the one's that have been born again. That's where the expression of say "full of the Holy Spirit" comes from.

you stated that the holy spirit is what "comes in" and "resides in"?........see you even make the Holy Spirit sound like sperm from a penis

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:43 AM
Edited by funches on Sun 12/30/12 10:43 AM

See you're still stuck on that Funches. Just because God gave the prophecy of it, doesn't mean that's the reason it happened. The prophecies are foreknowledge of something that God knows will take place.

Again as I showed, Mary was totally and completely ok with it, she said let it be done. If she wouldn't have been ok with it, there would never have even been a prophecy of it with her in the first place.

a Father asking his daughter to have his child is imbreeding, abuse and creepy ...a daughter that agrees to have her Father's child clearly have mental issues

so again can you explain how mary can use her "Free Will" to stop a prophecy pregnancy from God her Father

just admit that she can't

What are you talking about now Funches? Jesus is the only begotten of the Father. We all are creations of God, we are children of God through figuratively speaking cause of the lack of a better term. We are child of God by choice, when we give our lives over to him and are "born again". But nevertheless that is spiritually speaking.

And again, no she couldn't have stopped it. If she would have stopped it, there would never have been a prophecy of it happening. She was ok with it, willing to carry the child/Jesus. Thus why we even had the prophecy in the first place of it happening.

so you finally admit that Mary couldn't have stopped a pregnancy from God, no more than Adam could have stopped his rib from being stolen...and this is why there is no "Free Will"

no photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:39 AM

There is no "facts" here. A woman cant, nor will she ever bare a child without a mans sperm. Anything short of this fact is mere religious beliefs.

all the evidence points to the The Holy Spirit as being the sperm filled penis of God

no one worship the holy spirit but yet it's "supposedly" God ...
they claim that the holy spirit is not a "being" ..then what the hell(no pun intended) is it?
everytime a post-menopausal women or a virgin gets pregnant in the bible, it's due to the holy spirit being placed inside them

they were "filled" with the holy spirit or the holy spirit "came upon" them ... clear references to sperm being deposit

when someone ask if you have received The Holy Spirit...it means have you been flocked by God

The Holy Spirit is just that, God's Holy Spirit. And of course we worship the Holy Spirit, what are you talking about? Ever heard of the Trinity? The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost/spirit depending on the translation.

Cowboy...you were the one that said that The Holy Spirit was not a "Being" ...you also said that you didn't believe in The Trinty...

it's so much fun watching you leap from one belief to the next

but anyway...if the holy spirit is not a "being"...then what is it

Spirit..is another name for "sperm" ....