Community > Posts By > SMsixx

SMsixx's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:44 AM
ok...you haven't met him yet and he said "I love you"??? thats a little more then a god damn "curveball" thats more like a "screwball". I would run...yeah! run!!!

SMsixx's photo
Wed 12/19/07 02:38 AM
For anyone who has read the comics they will know what im talking about here...

Spiderman 4 should be called "Maximum Carnage" it seems like the next big step based on where they are at now. Cletuis Kasidy aka Carnage was one of Spiderman's toughest villans.

Spiderman and Venom put away their garbage to team up and take on Carnage. Mass Mayhem in New York City!!! that would be cool!

SMsixx's photo
Mon 12/17/07 01:45 PM
Sweet...after all that scrolling I finally found a Heroes thread.

Im a major fan of the show. Season One was amazing and I was really hyped for Season 2 (Generations). It didn't live up to all the hype but I think it had a lot to do with the writers strike which is killing television right now (NBC brings back American Gladiators in January YIKES!!!!)

Sylar was completly useless the whole 11 episodes and i really wanted to see more Hiro and Ando. Ando got burnt on screen time as well.

SMsixx's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:50 AM
Yeah just put a picture up.

Nothing in my mailbox yet either but I've had over 25 visits to my profile and one person added me to their favorites (but didnt send me a message).

I don't sweat it though. Hang in there.

SMsixx's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:30 AM
That sucks dude.

Im from the Flint, MI area and my friend and I are looking for a lead guitarist right now. (Im on Bass he's on Drums). We've got equipment and ideas coming from all directions but we just need the other half of a band lol.

We should keep this thread open as a musician want add lol.

2 Next