Community > Posts By > deadman1985

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:12 PM

I know this girl and we met at work and have been good friends ever since for about 6 months now. I have always had deeper feelings for her then friendship ever since we met. There is one problem with it though...

she has a boyfriend. brokenheart

I can't tell if she likes me more than a friend but told me recently that her b/f comes home drunk a lot and I don't think he's right for her.

Should I tell her about my feelings for her? And if so how should I do it?

not cool dont take a guys girl

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:07 PM

Two hunters are out in the wild hunting, when out of nowhere, one of the hunters falls to the ground. The other hunter checks if he's breathing, but there's no sign of life, so he calls 911: "Please! Help me! I think my friend is dead!"

the operator says: "ok, ok, calm down, first, make sure if he's dead". After a short moment of silence, a gunshot is heard, then the frantic hunter says: "ok, now what?!"

lol to funny :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:06 PM

Air Canada Mishap
After an Air Canada flight reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from St. John's to Toronto. The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth, uneventful flight.

So sit back, relax and . . ...

OH, MY GOD!"

Silence followed!

Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

One Newfie passenger yelled, "Lard tunderin jesus b'y, you should see the back of mine!"

dude your the best so funny :heart: :heart: :heart:

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:04 PM

i just want to this once and get a look at this guys profile...

if he's not already gotten banned.

Just looked at his profile and yes he is still here ! The kid is just 18.......and lost, just seeking attention as many do at his age.....Still a pratt !

haha you cant spell bratt right

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:59 PM

why ya wanta ridelaugh

oh yeaaaa lol

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:59 PM

was going to make a comment about something but it would just be deleted

what is that? your cute ;)

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:57 PM

A married couple have been stranded on a deserted island for many years.

One day another man washes up on shore. He and the wife become attracted to each other right away, but realize they must be creative if they are to engage in any hanky-panky.

The husband, however, is very glad to see the second man there. "Now we will be able to have three people doing eight hour shifts in the watchtower, rather than two people doing 12-hour shifts."

The newcomer is only too happy to help and in fact volunteers to do the first shift. He climbs up the tower to stand watch. Soon the couple on the ground are placing stones in a circle to make a fire to cook supper. The second man yells down, "Hey, no screwing!" They yell back, "We`re not screwing!" A few minutes later they start to put driftwood into the stone circle.

Again the second man yells down, "Hey, no screwing!" Again they yell back, "We`re not screwing!" Later they are putting palm leaves on the roof of their shack to patch leaks.

Once again the second man yells down, "Hey, I said no screwing!" They yell back, "We`re not screwing!" Eventually the shift is over and the second man climbs down from the tower to be replaced by the husband. He`s not even halfway up before the wife and her new friend are hard at it. The husband looks out from the tower and says, "Son-of-a-gun. From up here it DOES look like they`re screwing.

funny funny funny is that you in your pic?

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:56 PM

Have a short attention span.

yes in my case

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:56 PM

maybe there needs to be a insult room just for people like him

He is being reported again and this time I will not ask them, I am telling them to do something!

what did I say now????

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:47 PM

Welcone.....Most of us are almost normal so don't worry ! laugh

haha I see you talking about me I dotn care I am just having fun everyone dont mind me

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:44 AM

nope

haha you copy cat

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:43 AM

that is amazing....bigsmile you need no helpflowerforyou

yea right he needs alot of him babe

deadman1985's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:42 AM
NOPE

deadman1985's photo