Community > Posts By > jaejae84

jaejae84's photo
Sun 10/30/11 09:56 PM

What did you want us to rate? There's pretty much nothing in your profile.

HA HA! THAT IS TOO FUNNY...

jaejae84's photo
Sun 10/30/11 09:04 PM
I even thought about looking for a sugar daddy, ha ha!! That is even worse, but at least they take care of you and not expect much, just some good times. I don't know...crazy thinking here!! ha ha

jaejae84's photo
Sun 10/30/11 09:03 PM

waving yep. Actually, been thinking alot about that lately...thinking a casual and long distance relationship might be just the ticket..rofl

I don't know about that. I am not good with long distance relationship, only because I wouldn't want someone cheating on me and expecting me to be faithful. Casual doesn't sound too enticing but if that is what's good for you then go for it! I think I have issues with men that think they can have it all! Just commenting on your post, it is not right or wrong, I did think about that but it didn't work for it. Let me know if it does for you. :)

jaejae84's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:59 PM

I wonder sometimes if I'm really ready for a steady bf, or husband for that matter. As I get older, I become more set in my ways. I like doing what I want, when I want. If I don't feel like cooking I don't want to cook. Cleaning is a different thing, I can't stand a dirty house. But sometimes I think, wouldn't it be great if I could treat my relationship just like you would a grandchild or my neighbors kids. When I'm tired of you I can just send you home. Any women ever feel like this?

I am with you girl! It seems like when I meet a man, they just want one thing, but that is not what I want. I want to just be with someone on those lonely nights, go out with when I feel like it, and just feel that compassion. I am set in my ways, and I cannot stand a man telling me what to do or try to change a channel on t.v. when I am watching it because there is a game on. NO WAY! I do want someone that I can be comfortable with but sometime I just want to be alone. Like you said, that is when it's time to send them home. No obligations whatsoever, and I definitely do not want him just for sex, there's got to be someone out there that understands, I mean a man that understands.

jaejae84's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:50 PM

So what color are you wearing????

frown You will never know...

jaejae84's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:49 PM
frown You will never know...

jaejae84's photo
Thu 10/20/11 09:47 PM
laugh I guess so, better them than me...

jaejae84's photo
Thu 10/20/11 03:13 PM
What irks me is when a man puts seeking long term relationship but when you chat with them for a couple of minutes, the next thing you know, they are asking you what type of underwear you are wearing. I just end up blocking them, however, my quirk about that is why put long term if you are just seeking a quick fix, via cyber or in person. What a turn off!! I know anyone can say anything on dating sites to sound enticing, but, come on now, I want respect and honesty more than just a line. Where are all the good men with true self and honesty, because I am a good woman that is more than ready to love, and build an everlasting relationship with a best friend for life!!

jaejae84's photo
Mon 10/17/11 09:45 PM
happy Never know what I aim to find here but I hope it will be all good!!!