Community > Posts By > Tessie_ID

Tessie_ID's photo
Sun 06/03/12 08:28 PM
a deep purple and green

Tessie_ID's photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:27 PM
I wish I knew...
If men notice me, I don't know about it. The area I live in isn't a good place for singles.

Tessie_ID's photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:12 PM

You can be walking down the street (or in a store), and men would approach and ask for your name and number.

Never happened to me.

Or you're at the club and they offer to buy you a drink.

Never happened to me.

Pretty much wherever you are, men shower you with attention, even if you just met.

Never happened to me.

1. Can you describe what's it like to be attractive to men?

Sorry no I can't.

2. How do you now expect the average man to behave when he notices you for the first time?

He runs quickly in the opposite direction.

3. What do you think of men in general as it relates to them being attracted to you? Thanks.

Since they are not attracted to me, I think they are chickens, but what do I know?

Oh wait, this is only for women who KNOW they are attractive to men. Sheesh slaphead I thought this was to make me feel bad about myself because no one notices me. :laughing:

This

lmao

Tessie_ID's photo
Sun 06/03/12 06:31 PM
No one in real life and on line... I get every single scammer there is. I think someone has a written a secret code in my profile somewhere for all the scammers to email me.... LOL

Tessie_ID's photo
Sun 06/03/12 06:20 PM

Try going to church, you can meet alot of people there and you might get something out of the sermmon

lmfao..... right... the same church that ostracized me because I divorced the x... the same church we went to as a married couple. I was diseased...aka divorced. In the itty bitty town I'm in... there aren't lot of people.. most of them are geriatrics.. yeah. church is the LAST place to meet people.

Tessie_ID's photo
Sat 12/24/11 02:09 PM
Edited by Tessie_ID on Sat 12/24/11 02:09 PM
My kids are almost grown, so after the youngest is out (about 3 years) I want to move back out to the Northwest where I was born, raised and family still reside. So if I had someone special in my life and the kids are no longer my responsibility....yeah, I would move.

Tessie_ID's photo
Sat 12/03/11 08:56 PM
I seem to have a secret sign some where that says, "All spammers pick me!!"
All I get is spammers. So discouraging...