Community > Posts By > acbjr22

acbjr22's photo
Tue 01/08/08 05:57 AM
I am a single dad of a 3 year old boy!!!! Mom truned to drugs while and after he was born and i took him away so he could have a better life!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:12 AM
!!

acbjr22's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:11 PM
and who cares about that anyway all I was worried about was the Fairtax and of course some DEM. had to change the subject so back to the subject of the Fairtax!! I realy hope this informed anyone that wanted to know more about the best tax plain todate! We all wish we didnt have to pay but the fact is we have to. But why not keep what we can and not have someone tell us that we have to give it up every paycheck or when someone dies, ECT..... less take a little controll and only pay when we spend what we make.

acbjr22's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:04 PM

Illegal immigrants paying taxes

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html

A checklist of things required for SS application, see the 6th one.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/disability/disability_starter_kits_adult_checklist.htm

Bush also said we need to get those WMDs out of Iraq, going as far as to say "we know where they are", plus let's not forget "mission accomplished", hence Bush is more full of crap than a box full of laxatives. I've been on social security, as well has members of my family, and the truth is obvious when you see that requirement. It's just a popular myth media people and politicians use to scare the public into immigration hysteria;^]

I guess you did not read my last entry I know some that draw SSI and I know some that get unempolyment and medicade. Dude open your eyes and look they can get loans with no SS# and credit cards with no SS# and buy houses with no SS# and be in the country with no SS#. Have you ever been able to get any of these things without them asking for your SS# I would have to say no!!!! but they get diffrent apps. If you dont think its ture then ok but look at Bank of America they were one of the frist to give out loans and credit cards now just about all of them do and you dont think the A** Kissing Goverment we have want do the same!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Tue 12/04/07 04:56 PM

I dont like that the Illegals pay nothing and our Gov. hands them anything they want. under the fair tax they will pay too.

The government doesn't give illegals anything, no social security, no medicaid, nothing, that's a vicious rumor and holds no truth (applicants for the above by law must provide proof of citisenship or immigration status, an illegal would immediatly be reported).

Cutting the income tax? Sounds like dissaster to me, in a time of great economic debt we need these taxes. We need well kept roads, we need hospitals, we need police, etc etc etc, and sales tax alone will never cover everything;^]

Sorry to let you know but the president of the united states even come on national TV and said we have to get them off the system they are draining it dry. I also know a couple that use false SS#s to get food stamps and health care!!!! Look around and see the also use our schools and dont pay taxes either they might not all do it but some do and more are starting to so keep thinking what you would like.
The fair tax will bring in enought to cover all of that. Because if someone visits on Vacation and buy stuff they pay our taxes and the Mexicans will pay and the American people will pay!! But it will no longer be us along everyone in the country will pay when they buy stuff and the tax will be at 23% not about 35% like it is now!!!!!!!!!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:53 AM
!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:12 PM
He is not being judgemental he was just saying what he has been thru. I have been thru some of the same things. I have had girls that broke up with me for the bad boy type and try to come back and I say no!!! I have NEVER cheated and have been cheated on more times then I can count!! So no I dont think him or I am being Judgemental I just think there are a few good ones left and not many or single and the ones that are get treated like crap till either they change or they give up!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:01 PM
Well man i hate to say it but yes they do I am the nice guy and I have been tru hell with girls!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:18 PM
The back up system in place if everything went down and the Gov. had to still had to collect taxes is a form of the fairtax it is there and been there its just the best of the two ways and yes there is alot of people and politians supporting it because some are still for the idea the people should have the power and not the Gov. look all you have to do is check out the site and read it over and if you like it write your Rep. and tell them to support the fairtax!!! If not the please voice your opinion and write them and say no. I just want people to stop saying ""oh it just wont or can happen"" make it happen stand up and say it dont just sit there!!!!!!!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:09 PM
geektothetenth

Read the fair tax page and you will understand more about it. The bussiness in the US have so many taxes on them and the labor is more. But companys that were in the US dont always want to be out of it they just need the tax breaks other countrys give US bussiness so many tax breaks sometimes they pay none just as long as they bring jobs and money to the country. Look at the BIG BAD OIL COMPANYS of the US they make it out that the make all this money off the gas the gas company only makes about 7 cents a gallon after expences but the Fed. Gov. makes about 54 cents per gallon tell me whos the winner there

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:36 PM
oldsage Thanks for picking up on my topic I wanted to help as many people as i could to understand the fairtax system. I hope and pray that americas wake up and see where we are heading. We need a change now or people will start loseing their jobs and growth will slow like it is starting to now. Stop the Gov. spending like crazy and get out of our debt and keep this country #1 !!!!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:24 AM

the devel is in the percent the rich save and invest a larger percent to make themselves richer this is not taxable under your system. and if i spend 30 k on a car as an average person its usaulay 25% of income over swveral year but if a guy who make 3mil a year spends 300k on a car its a drop in the bucket. and so the tax AFFECTS him less all you realy need to see to prove ma point is the fact that its part of a major republican agenda to know its not gona be good for the lower half.

Its better then the system that we have where the more they spend the dont pay any taxes due to write offs thats why the are so rich now. Mrs. Clition has millions and she hides it by opening a non profit and then gives 5 million to it and the she dont have to pay taxes and she still has the money in her non profit. smart but now wait i see her not paying taxes and me and you paying taxes is ok now but her and the rich paying taxes right beside us is not ok sorry I was so laugh wrong!!!laugh laugh

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:10 AM
oldsage thanks for the exp.

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:09 AM

lol hate to say it but putting the tax burden on purchaces as aposed to income is a "rich man idea" this is due to the fact that they spends a lower PERCENT of thier income on LIVEING and anything they spend on becomeing richer(investment) will continue to be right offable so a person who earns only 20k a year and has to spend it all still has to pay tax on it all but a person who makes a million and only spend 20k only has to pay taxes on the 20k and quite frankly those who make more should pay more. and the real solution is the major companies in the wrld need to actualy start paying taxes insed of defering and writeing off till they poay notheing. nother helpful solution might be to make an inheratace tax of about 90% and starting a regiem of u get to live what u work for insted of what u were born for. :)

Please go study you cant write anything off!! Yes you pay tax and the rich has more to spend but you buy 10,000 to 20,000 dollor cars and they buy 30,000 to 300,000 dollors cars so they pay more because the spend more

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:49 AM
Edited by acbjr22 on Sun 12/02/07 06:51 AM

Propaganda, no, no, on this site bud. Not to be mean but "Think before you put things online for the whole world to see".

study and see the move behind the fair tax that the us people are doing to get it in the house for the vote!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:47 AM
I dont like that the Illegals pay nothing and our Gov. hands them anything they want. under the fair tax they will pay too.

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:40 AM
Its not advertising i am asking people what they think and if they want info they can read about it

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:38 AM
Edited by acbjr22 on Sun 12/02/07 06:43 AM
Well I understand that it is as fair as they can get with the tax system you still have to pay taxes no matter what but now you can make all the money you want and not have to pay money on that only pay taxes when you buy something. Your paying about 35% tax with your income and then the prices of goods includes the taxs the companys have to pay. You will end up paying about the same for goods that you do now because of the compation will be more to drive the price down and the dollor will be worth more. We will get our bussiness back in the USA so we dont have to worry about lead in the toys we buy for our children!!!!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:29 AM
Edited by acbjr22 on Sun 12/02/07 06:41 AM
Hey I just wanted to see if anyone on here supports the fairtax and if you didnt know about it give you the chance to find out about it. It's the great system to get rid of the IRS and no more income tax. If you wanted more info on it Fairtax.org is the place to look!!

acbjr22's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:21 AM
9:20 in Ga

Previous 1