Community > Posts By > jmo5455

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:58 PM
i know. I feel so badly for his wife and those boys. The baby is only six months old and i believe the older son is only like one or two.

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:23 PM
Please share a moment with me to pray for Dan Wheldon's , wife and two young sons. If you are not a racing fan, Dan was an excellent driver, who died today during a massive crash in the Las Vegas Indy 300.

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 02:11 AM
hi! I really hope I'm not alone nor a total jerk in feeling I just don't fit anymore with a large number of my close friends. Their wonderful people but most of them Ive known since high school and college.

no photo
Thu 10/13/11 01:05 AM
hello help I've promised to bring my sisters semi old laptop to full access status, and I'm stumped on a probably easy for you issue. My computer is using Mozilla Firefox to access the net. works fine. Hers is loaded with xp and Internet explorer. From the logs I cant find evidence that her laptop has ever accessed the net. I've double checked all IE settings, modem and Laptop connections and settings but I cant get access. What am I missing? p.s. though the laptop does show that the LAN connection is open.frustrated