Community > Posts By > moko

moko's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:29 AM
BTW:...i would like to get into all the deep creation of creation. God...from the very beginning...[orion]and all the ..other understanding of knowledge.

moko's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:22 AM
first of all...the "writers" of the bible started 3500 years ago....the oldest being Job.....where God showed...."thats right"who opens the bands of Orion....ofcourse Jesus is the only one who can.......after all he created the entire heavens.

when Jesus decided he would Die for us .....he dicided where and when.....he would die for "US".

moko's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:57 AM
you need Jesus here[soul,spirit]....you already have the body down patt.....your in good shape.....you should keep in shape

don't mix body comfort with spiritual....................

Our bodies our made to glorify Jesus......we only have Jesus's body....so thank God......follow Jesus.....He hates not sinners....but those who "reject" him.

moko's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:33 AM
God has his angels....

Jesus has his church....

Man has his woman....

what a beautifully thing

moko's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:18 AM
Edited by moko on Sun 03/16/08 12:26 AM
this is why i first learned to love God.....then i could love myself....and then be ...."capable" of loving someone else...as the word says...you can not love...unless you have the Love of the Father....so....first love God....[find out who you are] then you are "able" to Love someone else.

so...as a one night stand would go....it would be sex....and not "making love" by itself.

making "Love" ..is when all 3 come together.....i.e. soul,spirit,and body,....when you love all 3....but ....you love the "soul" ubove what else she could bring to the marriage.....or get together..[still loving the body] than you have true love....Amen

after all,... Jesus made the man and woman as a mirror of his own relationship with himself and the church.

moko's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:06 PM
Edited by moko on Sat 03/15/08 10:07 PM
its good for a cell phone but....its best to have a few pics of yourself at different angles and expressions....thats what i look for when searching possible girl dates....and think the girls are wanting more pics also

moko's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:50 PM
Jesus rose in his body as the first to do so.....all before him and after are risen spiritly.....but the can not interac in heaven....as in touch someone,hug,eat...and they long for the ressurection of their bodies so they can....we will have a glorified body then....remember Jesus came back to show the deciples that he did rise completly....and showed them....he said touch me i am not a ghost...and he ate with them.....we all look forward to this one day.

moko's photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:13 AM
Edited by moko on Wed 02/20/08 10:14 AM
i'm sorry....chat room bots....yea i guess...

moko's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:59 AM
i started last night....but the chat rooms are full offam bots....if i had a girl friend...i would'nt need this.....but we all know that....:smile:

moko's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:53 AM
no....just friendly

moko's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:51 AM
can someone call me......i need some human contact....

moko's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:09 PM
yes its great...i used to live in willamette

moko's photo
Sat 12/22/07 04:20 PM
hi...hows it going

moko's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:04 PM
laugh laugh