Community > Posts By > Raithe

Raithe's photo
Thu 11/03/11 06:03 PM
Edited by Raithe on Thu 11/03/11 06:07 PM
There is a school of thought that says all of the humans on earth are connected simply because we all share the condition of being human. I.E. Human soul group conciousness derives from the conciousness of all human beings no matter their position or level of self awareness within our society. Known as the Law of One this is possibly a universal concept that extends throughout creation.

In evidence I would present the teachings of Hermes which is believed to be one of the very first in depth philosophys concerning creation and how it came about. In this he expounds a single creator who is also all of creation and the sum of that creation. This meaning absolute awareness within undiluted potentiality. This arguement indicates that everything in the universe is connected by the mutual spark of spirituality that animates all life. It also tells us that the process of creation comes from the action of Earth and Fire upon Air and water.

Further to this I would present the Ra material which is also now known as the Law of One. Whilst this is discounted out of hand by many as spiritual mumbo jumbo because it is a document supposedly channelled from another soul group awareness who dwell in another "dimension" in actually reading the whole document it's my belief that wherever it came from it has a ring of truth in it. It indicates many things which fit the missing pieces of the jigsaw of confusion that seems to be overwhelming the general world at large these days and clarifies many points in explaining why the world is in such an apparent mess.

Next I present the document known as the "Hidden Hand" dialogue which is a discussion from a forum known as Above Top Secret which concerns itself with the machinations of the Illuminati society. This particular piece is initiated by someone who claims to be a member of the house of Lucifer who dwells upon Earth. He indicates that there are power lines behind the major bloodlines which manipulate the six disciplines of life. This discussion incidentally also confirms and contradicts the Ra document directly.

I would be interested to hear any points of view you might have regarding this.

drinker Cheers drinker

Raithe's photo
Wed 11/02/11 08:12 AM
My biggest problems with all these scientific theorys are:-

1, Earth is not the most advanced planet in the universe and I am sure, given all the circumstantial and anecdotal evidence, that we are not alone. In fact it's my belief that we are actually fairly low on the intellectual food chain.

2, Scientists seem to be so wrapped up in having to power to prove this theory or that theory that they never stop to wonder if they have the right. Also they are quite limited in their application of physics in that they fail to understand the true meaning of " Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" Surely it follows that Every state has an equal and opposite state. If this is so then in the matter of quantuum physics / mechanics where we have a continuum of space moving through time surely the opposite is time moving through space. Everything must have a balance within this octave of density.

3, Not enough credence is given to methods of seeking answers spiritually simply because spirituality is not provable. There are many more things to existence than meet the physical eyes but if we learn to use the third eye properly then alternatives may be seen.

4, Anyone who thinks or discounts out of hand, the possibilty that a superior race has not found and 'interfered' with the growth and evolution of this planet is fooling themselves. If our scientists cant leave well enough alone what they shouldn't be touching then you can bet your bottom dollar that the greater intellects of 'aliens' (for want of a better word) would have done the same in respect of us.

Just food for thought happy

Raithe's photo
Mon 10/31/11 10:01 AM
The Exorcist when I was 13 on a huge screen in a proper old style flea pit cinema. Had to go down an alley afterwards that looked so much like the one in the film I reckon I broke the 100 mtr record. Since then I find all scary / horror movies quite comical.

Raithe's photo
Mon 10/31/11 09:46 AM
Edited by Raithe on Mon 10/31/11 09:47 AM
Single
flowerforyou

Raithe's photo
Sat 10/29/11 07:21 PM
I just see problems as catalysts that I haven't learned from yet.Once they've taught me the lesson they are in place to teach me then they are no longer problems amd I've become a wiser idiot laugh

Raithe's photo
Sat 10/29/11 09:21 AM
I don't think it's something you practise as in ritual prayers or such like. It's more an understanding of the ways of creation and a teaching of peace love and grace for all life in the name of the infinite creator. The knowledge brings peace and understanding to the soul and enables us to realise we are all eternal spirits playing out our roles in order that the creator may know his self through the interactions of that which he created within the illusion of reality.

The whole philosophy, while accredtited to Hermes, is believed to have come from the soul group Ra who manifested here on Earth as the Gods and Goddesses of ancient egyptian times in order to help guide us to the light of love that is the infinite creator. Unfortunately much of his teaching were lost in translation through the Greek, latin and French translations but enough survives to guide us on the path back to infinite awareness.

I hpe this helps :smile:

Raithe's photo
Sat 10/29/11 06:07 AM

Well in my Lakota religion the father is the heavans and the mother is the earth that brings a guidance in life. Nature is the driving force on Earth that Mankind is distroying In the name of God! Nature is our church and there is no collection plates except to benifit your fellow man. My native brothers and sisters had Christianity forced on us by the Catholic church and our lands were stolen in the name of "progress", so does the Bible condone slavery and stealing as they did to my people? the day all churches are made into centers to help the poor and Priests and Pastors get payed only in the satisfaction of helping mankind is the day I might look an say they are truly Gods People!!

Sadly this is the way it has been for the last couple of thousand years. The Inca tribes, the Celtic tribes, the Aboriginies and various others were all forced into the corruption of love that the catholic church stands for. Under pain of torture and death they spread the 'holy' word and destroyed that which they opposed or, if it was too powerful, absorbed it into their own religion thus corrupting and undermining local beliefs / religions. This set the precedent for the western leaders of the time to follow which they did. They still do! Look at what's happening in the middle east and Afghanistan. The crusades are still going on. It's just the excuses for them that have changed and I'll bet my last penny the church is behind it somewhere!

It was a very sad day for the world when any nation with a rich and diverse cultural way of being in the world was ruined in this way as they had so much to share and teach.

Raithe's photo
Fri 10/28/11 01:25 PM

Ooo sorry can't resist this one happy

While the bible does have merit as both a historical document and a coded book of instruction it has one fundamental flaw. Its purpose in being written was to confuse, mis-inform and mis-lead those not privvy to its hidden meanings.

In truth there will be no final destruction. What is coming is the time of the soul harvest. As the our solar system moves through the great cycle into the time of the great winter solstice so the energies which come through the continuum and the light means our planet will experience great upheaval. It's no coincidence that this is also a time of great human negativity encouraged and to a certain extent created by the house of Lucifer ( meaning Light Bringer ). This is a nescersary condition of the time due to Yahweh our logos ( Local god ) creating us without free will. It's Lucifers job to give us that free will by manipulating the six disciplines of life and encouraging us to adopt confrontational attitudes in order to spread aggression, despair and misery. It's our duty to use our free will to refuse these conditions and understand that it is unconditional love for our fellow man and selfless thought / action which will help us to ascend to what most think of as heaven. Our souls will be harvested according to the lights of our chakras or spiritual centers which reflect our level of understanding and love for each other and the infinite creator. Those who make the grade ascend to the next level and those who don't move sideways to another incarnation on this level and continue to do so until they learn enough to ascend. The good news? You only have to be more light ( good ) than dark ( bad ) and guess what???? There is no such thing as evil. This is another phallacy to reinforce fear in order to create the negativity I referred to earlier. Our only true purpose in life is to give the infinite creator experience of himself in order that he know himself. In this way we see we are all one and each of us a tiny part of the infinite creator contributing to the whole. It therefore follows that we are all eternal spirits inhabiting a body of clay in order to create catalyst from which to learn and enlighten ourselves.

Isn't life wonderful happy happy happy

Eternal Spirits. where Has Yahweh Elohim as ( Logos) greek Hebrew mixure of words that are different, but mainly I would ask you in your 5 decades where Eternal spirits of us is a given?

also why is ( Lucifer) a Latin greek mixure that is nowhere to be found in the Tanak or Hebrew scriptures of the OT as light bringer, ever accepted by modern scholars who monitor themselves? Blessings..Miles

That we are eternal spirits is obvious when it is considered that we are all individual parts of the whole. We create our own lives through thought and in that manner reflect the power of the infinite creator though in a lesser degree.

I'm confused by your use of the term 'Yahweh Elohim' as it's my understading that Yahweh being the logos that created this area of the space / time contiuum is seperate and distinct from the Elohim who were the first race of beings genetically adapted by the Nephilim after being 'thrown down' the second being the Adams and Eves. Incidentally for the Nephilim read House of Lucifer Miles. Also bear in mind that they were 'thrown down' long before any of the written languages had been developed.

Look at the woods instead of the trees and you see so many common elements in all the different societies and races of Earth that it raises the question why? The obvious answer is that all of them had a common ancestry in history so ancient that there are few traces left. Any that are found are quickly hidden away in order to maintain the status quo.

Be well in the Light my friend.

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 03:05 PM
Within night lies darkness but dawn must surely rise. So it is with the darkness of grief within the soul. Look for the glimmer of hope and be guided by it into the light of love. It is there for us all if we choose to seek it.happy

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 02:56 PM
Awsome prose there Afriqueen. I know just how she feels sometimes too. flowerforyou

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 01:37 PM
I'm a bit old to be a 'fan' lol but I do like them. It's the sort of music that speaks to the soul.

Another band you might wanna listen to is Incubus Succubus. These have a lot to say in their music and the singers voice is about as flawless as you can get happy happy

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 01:10 PM
Wishing you well and better soon. My prayers are with you in the name of the infinite creator happy happy happy flowerforyou

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 12:59 PM

The screen flickers on
Fills with colours and light
I'm tapping the keys
As day becomes night
From the comfort of home
I'm searching the world
Offering my heart
My arms open, unfurled
I know you are out there
And also searxhing for love
Vibrating the airways
In the universe above
But there are too many frogs
Amongst the munters galore
And the virtual kisses
Make our fingers so sore
Then all the sexualization
Makes you even harder to find
Where all the temptation
Can make us go blind
This world it has changed
With this devils invention
Making it harder
To get and keep your attention
But I'll persevere
Keeping the hope in my heart
That one day we'll meet
And begin to make our new start

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 11:45 AM

Seems to me this thread got sidetracked. I've worked with Runes for around 25 years now and one thing I've learned about them is they carry real power. With this is mind they need to be treated with the utmost respect.

They are great as an oracle but that was never their prime purpose. When Odin found them he had hung on the Yggdrasil for nine days and nights pinned there by his own sword so the story goes. Seizing them up with a cry on the point of death he won great knowledge, wisdom and well being. He (supposedly) spread the word and teachings of them and they were used to achieve very real results such as getting a cow out of a bog, healing, endowing courage and strength in battle etc. I have used them in this way myself with sometimes startling results but always sparingly because the gifts they give demand a gift in return according to the laws of karma.

Runes from the word runa originally meaning a hidden thing have long been lost in history and it's only a very few of them that survived in anything like their original form. A lot of the surviving runes have also lost their original meanings and have other interpretations assigned to them during the course of history.

Of course anyone can develop a rune of their own but that's a different story bigsmile

Here is something of interest in regards to Odin and George Washington: http://www.stavacademy.co.uk/mimir/moere.htm

An interesting document of lineage but I'm not sure how it relates to the origin or use of Runes. Thanks for posting it anyway :smile: It's always good to add another few pieces of lifes jigsaw

Raithe's photo
Thu 10/27/11 11:31 AM

While the bible does have merit as both a historical document and a coded book of instruction it has one fundamental flaw. Its purpose in being written was to confuse, mis-inform and mis-lead those not privvy to its hidden meanings.

In truth there will be no final destruction. What is coming is the time of the soul harvest. As the our solar system moves through the great cycle into the time of the great winter solstice so the energies which come through the continuum and the light means our planet will experience great upheaval. It's no coincidence that this is also a time of great human negativity encouraged and to a certain extent created by the house of Lucifer ( meaning Light Bringer ). This is a nescersary condition of the time due to Yahweh our logos ( Local god ) creating us without free will. It's Lucifers job to give us that free will by manipulating the six disciplines of life and encouraging us to adopt confrontational attitudes in order to spread aggression, despair and misery. It's our duty to use our free will to refuse these conditions and understand that it is unconditional love for our fellow man and selfless thought / action which will help us to ascend to what most think of as heaven. Our souls will be harvested according to the lights of our chakras or spiritual centers which reflect our level of understanding and love for each other and the infinite creator. Those who make the grade ascend to the next level and those who don't move sideways to another incarnation on this level and continue to do so until they learn enough to ascend. The good news? You only have to be more light ( good ) than dark ( bad ) and guess what???? There is no such thing as evil. This is another phallacy to reinforce fear in order to create the negativity I referred to earlier. Our only true purpose in life is to give the infinite creator experience of himself in order that he know himself. In this way we see we are all one and each of us a tiny part of the infinite creator contributing to the whole. It therefore follows that we are all eternal spirits inhabiting a body of clay in order to create catalyst from which to learn and enlighten ourselves.

laugh laugh what a sweet talk without meaning. laugh

I'm guessing you don't spend much time questioning the world around you and gathering the evidence of your own eyes and ears then. If you did you'd see that what I've said has real meaning and is the result of 5 decades of searxhing for the truths of spirituality, religion and the order of existence.

I will not blindly follow the words or teachings of another just because they have power or say that they are right. If you choose their path without question then that's your choice but don't look down and laugh at others who seek proof and evidence. :wink:

Raithe's photo
Mon 10/10/11 03:57 PM
Edited by Raithe on Mon 10/10/11 04:03 PM

Raithe's photo
Mon 10/10/11 03:12 PM
Edited by Raithe on Mon 10/10/11 03:13 PM
Seems to me this thread got sidetracked. I've worked with Runes for around 25 years now and one thing I've learned about them is they carry real power. With this is mind they need to be treated with the utmost respect.

They are great as an oracle but that was never their prime purpose. When Odin found them he had hung on the Yggdrasil for nine days and nights pinned there by his own sword so the story goes. Seizing them up with a cry on the point of death he won great knowledge, wisdom and well being. He (supposedly) spread the word and teachings of them and they were used to achieve very real results such as getting a cow out of a bog, healing, endowing courage and strength in battle etc. I have used them in this way myself with sometimes startling results but always sparingly because the gifts they give demand a gift in return according to the laws of karma.

Runes from the word runa originally meaning a hidden thing have long been lost in history and it's only a very few of them that survived in anything like their original form. A lot of the surviving runes have also lost their original meanings and have other interpretations assigned to them during the course of history.

Of course anyone can develop a rune of their own but that's a different story bigsmile

Raithe's photo
Mon 10/10/11 04:20 AM
I think Quiet Guy got it right in this thread. In fact he summed me up to a T. I used to think being a nice guy was the way to go even though I always understood nice guys always come last. Now I'm much more cynical about relationships and am seriously thinking is it worth the effort to get hurt all over again? Maybe I could find 'The One' but somehow I doubt it.

I don't have lots of money or a nice car. They are not for me anyway as I see through that particular illusion. I don't have a place of my own and live aboard the trawler I work on. I live a lifestyle rather than have a job. I'm not the kind of guy to enjoy casual liasons although I will engage in them if I feel particularly lonely and the opportunity presents which is rare. They are never as intense as being with one to whom I am commited and in love. For me it's about the giving and not the receiveing that counts and this extends through all levels of a relationship.

Maybe I'm just too sensitive I don't know but I live in hope that one day I'll meet someone I feel comfortable enough with to be able to open up again fully.

Raithe's photo
Sun 10/09/11 11:37 AM
Edited by Raithe on Sun 10/09/11 11:39 AM
Look at the bigger picture for the clues as to where we are in evolution and the events in history that determined our course. Time is not a straight line but is cyclical in nature. The Earth has been capable of supporting advanced life forms for many millenia. Doesn't it strike you as odd that we've only been here a few? I could write a huge thesis on this subject as I have studied it for many years and have travelled many pathways in search of the more central truths.

Take for instance the bible. (Yep I can hear you groans but bear with me here ). The first book is called Genisis right? This is actually short for the Genes of Isis. In mythology Isis was the keeper of the Canopic jars. In modern science the canopic jars are the vessels in which genetic clones are grown. Further to this when reading the bible don't read Adam and Eve as two single people. Instead think of them as the Adams and Eves. Likewise for any single names. The book of Job is actually the record of the tribe known as Job.

Already there are connections here. Egypt figures largely in the bible as well as scientific history. Just how did those huge stones get there? How did they get the great cap stone in place? Is it so very far beyond the imagination to guess that they had access to means greater than ours?

The biggest mistake scientists make is to forget that there is a balance for everything. As we move through time \ space so the balance is to move through space / time. Thus the answer to quantuum mechanics is to open the portal on the fulcrum between the two. This is actually easier to do than you might think. Indeed Einstein has already proved it with the unified field theory. He withdrew it as incomplete because he realised the world just wasn't ready for such technology.

This leads to another connection. The unity that exists in everything. You are human just as I am. We each have a body but our spiritual base is the same. We are both part of the whole human soul. The witches of old understood this and by using the connections applied pressure to change conditions in 'reality'.In their way they applied quantuum mechanics to work their will.

Then we have the basic building blocks of life. Scientists will say it is the atom but no. It is actually light. If you distort light through a prism you get 7 colours. Just as there are 7 notes to the octave. The eighth being the first note of the next octave. If you distort the density of light enough you will get what appears to be solid matter. Incidentally, there are also 7 main chakras in the human body. It's no accident that 7 is considered a lucky number.

If a man as simple as I am can understand these theories and make sense of them it follows that a being more advanced would easily be able to make use of them. What if this is really the case noway frustrated

Raithe's photo
Sun 10/09/11 09:54 AM
Just a thought or two outside the box. What if some of these so called aliens have actually been here for millenia and have built our society in such a way as to be able to control us through the six disciplines of life. Also what if the main race of aliens called themselves the house of Lucifer ( the lightbringers ) and their purpose was to allow us to exercise or right to free will and create extreme negativity within the human race in order to feed off of that negativity through said six disciplines?
When you consider the time of Egypt and some of the carvings found from that era of spaceships, warships, tanks, submarines and various other weapons/ machines of destruction and couple it with the fact that isotopes of urainium of a type used in nuclear weaponry have been found near the dead sea which has decayed only by approximately 12,000 years it suddenly doesn't seem so far fetched.
One thing I have realised in my short 50 years on this planet is that humans can be very self focused to the point of thinking they are the very peak of evolution and yet they seriously lack the capability to create anything without destroying something else first. If we really think we are the center of existence then we have serious issues of delusion as a race of beings. Just because we can't prove they exist doesn't mean they don't.
Further to this how do we really know that we aren't being controlled through the media, medicine, the military, financial institutes, education (universe-cities) and religion? (The six disciplines)and are being groomed for some future use at the whim and will of a greater intelligence than ours?
"In order to enslave man it is not enough that only his body be chained. His mind must also be held and the acceptable weapon to achieve this is fear. Mankind must fear God. Fear the Devil. Fear life. Fear death and most of all fear the overlords. The masters of his immediate destiny". Manly Palmer Hall.