Thu 12/27/07 11:25 PM
awww!! cute.. wait a minute you tricked me (a guy) saying cute:wink:

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:21 PM
welcome mandrinker

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:38 PM
date: 12/26/2007

location: Salt Lake City, utah (local sapp bro's gas station/truck stop)

what happened: a man had an arguement with one of the clerks and then tried to steal some gum, the security officer there saw it and tried to stop him, the guy pulled a gun on the officer and shot him, the security officer was laying on the ground bleeding to death and slowly dying, the guy knew he was going to be convicted so what did he do? he just sat down at a table and watched the security officer slowly die.

everyone this is no joke, this was a friend of mine and that sick freak took his life. please keep him in your prayers for me.

chadrack's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:54 AM
so i am thinking of going into private investigation, what does everyone think about that?

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:25 AM
to some people this may fall in the line of religion but it is also suppor...ill get to my point...no matter what you do it happens for a reason like me i have had 4 relationships in the past two year which have all gone down hill and i think maybe all of this is happening because she is still out there maybe if i keep getting into relationships they will be the same way until i am with the one (that doesn't mean i wont stop dating) but anyways yeah.

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:07 AM

NOTHING IS EVER WORTH TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE!!! EVERYONE IS HERE FOR A REASON........EVEN POSTING ON THIS SITE....WE CARE!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

its true we are all here for a reason and we are all here for each other thats what friends are for. (EVERYONE) do me all a favor, if you see someone having a hard time even if its someone you don't know help them out of if its someone you pass on the street just say hi maybe that two letter word(hi) will make there day.

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:59 AM

Chad, so sorry to hear that. Hang in there!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you and i will be strong, i think thats what he wants me to do.

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:55 AM
hey everyone hope you all had a good christmas, i had a great time with my family, but there is something that didn't make my christmas joyful. i found out that one of my closest friends took his life monday night, i was a very sad time for us all yesterday, but i will never forget him.

chadrack's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:51 AM

welcome to the site. careful, there are some crazies here. lol

i think crazies is an understatement for people on this site lollaugh drinker :wink: happy haha j/k

chadrack's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:09 PM
i like the classic "a christmas carol" by charles ****ens and also "muppet christmas carol"

chadrack's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:13 AM
haha lol hey thats rude my last name is hunt and i get that all the freakin time.

chadrack's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:10 AM

slipknot is gay.......go to bed!!!!grumble grumble grumble grumble

party pooperlaugh laugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:59 AM
slipknot kicks ass like they literally kick donkeyslaugh

chadrack's photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:47 AM
im from salt lake and hey look im talking:tongue:

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:14 PM
thanks everyone it was good to hear from you guys it really helps sorry i wasn't able to post earlier in the day.

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:02 AM
hey guys its chad, kind of having some hard times in life and trying to understand life. all i want is to hear from people, just looking to find my way home.

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:45 AM

Snowbound? You guys must be getting a lot of snow up that way. We haven't really had much snow yet here in Cleveland.

yeah not much in utah either...wow!! thats surprising!

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:43 AM

Have you heard about the new blond paint? It's not that bright and it spreads out easily.

ahh entertainmentlaugh laugh thats what i need to get me through the rest of my shift

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:31 AM
i am in the sucking category as well but im patient it takes time.

chadrack's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:50 AM
its been months since that happened and he is still bringing it up i apologized many times and still doesn't care it almost makes me think that he just wants me to get down on my hands and knees to apologize

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15