Community > Posts By > chadrack

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:49 PM

Okay would anyone date me?

Figured I might as well follow the leader in all the topic posts.

sorry dude im not into dudes but would u date my sister?... she is a really good people person

http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/samara001.jpg

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:41 PM

Now I'm all mixed up I'm trying to remember that nursery ryme or whatever about the cow jumping over the moon and something about a spoon, but all I can think is

"Little boy blue and the man in the moon
when you comin home said I don't know when..."

that's not right though...

far off, i cant remember either, but thats a good song thoughdrinker

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:39 PM

what was it... the cow ran away with the spoon, or something like that... remember that ryme or whatever?

laugh laugh wait i thought it was cow jumped over the moon...eh cow ran away with the spoon sounds betterlaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:34 PM

as long as it's not same spoon marriage, they can't say no.

laugh laugh roflmao its probably true society these days they probably would give u a license for a spoon marriage

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:32 PM

Spoons are one of the most fascinating and misunderstood utensils in the kitchen, I would certainly give a spoon a chance.

laugh laugh i wonder what they would say if u went to go get a marriage license for u and a spoonlaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:29 PM
sorry guys couldn't resist i have to be different sometimeslaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:26 PM
a spoon?? ha ha gotcha u opened it up and thought it was going to say melaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:17 PM
never saw it that way thanks you two i will tell him it will make him feel much better about his life

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:08 PM

i think we are scared to be with someone so much more experienced, and if we were to end up being with the man who was older he's got a higher chance to die before me, i know it's selfish but i'd want the person as long as possible. thats just me though.

i second that with all do respect being with someone much older would be too hard because of emotional issues to deal with later in life, i mean im only 20 but i have a friend that is 25 and married to a 40 year old she is like the sweetest person i have ever met she likes to make me cookies but besides the point he always asks me "chad what happens when she passes away long before i do?" and i do have answers to a lot of questions asked but this one i have to say "honestly josh i have no answer to that question" its really sad.

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:00 PM

Only if you like Spamlaugh

do u mean the meat or the internet?laugh

chadrack's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:38 AM
i'd say i look rather sex lol, im a little conceited. i posted them up last night.

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:35 PM
wow that was quite a response good luck to ya

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:30 PM

I think it would be wonderful if everyone could be warm and cuddling with someone ^^ I do wish everyone the best of luck finding that special someone! *is overly optimistic*

ur right it would be great.

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:28 PM

might consider changing pics (picks?) laugh laugh laugh

nah its cool ppl can think whatever they want.:smile: laugh

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:26 PM
i think there is like 15 pics of me modeling a pepsi in a lot of different positionslaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:24 PM

Ya know Chadrack at first glance ya look like your picken your noselaugh

laugh laugh ha ha no its a pepsi or something it was a while ago my friend wanted to take alot of pictures so i modeled a pepsi can for herlaugh laugh

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:21 PM
wish spring and summer were here

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:20 PM
yeah when im bored i keep to myself

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:18 PM
im in utah so that explains the coldness

chadrack's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:17 PM

Sitting on my feet to keep them warm, what's up with you? ^^