Community > Posts By > TonyTC

TonyTC's photo
Sun 10/16/11 02:07 AM
Il be honest i get bored easily but if i met a sincere genuine woman who had a heart of gold then i would just stand in awe respecting and appreciating her inner beauty.. that would be enough for me in one sense..The other senses.. would be mental stimulation. I just love a smart and intelligent lady, someone who can hold deep and meaningful conversations with me and not sit there talking about getting her nails done or the next line of jimmy choo shoes coming out.. Lastly for me the sex has to be fantastic, out of this world.. im a very sexual man with a veratious appetite and well my lady would need to be the same way inclined. Saying that i do not look at women as meat, i never have done, i was raised with morals and taught to respect women and i do and i have many female friends who i have no expectations with.. besides didnt a buddhist once say expectations lead to dissapointments???

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 04:26 PM

No worries you're not my type anyway ;) lol

Tony, be nice. :smile:

i was only playing, i think shes bootyfull ;)

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 01:58 PM
Find me a kind hearted super model that can cook and dont nag..

Il show you commitment ;)

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 07:08 AM
true but i have modes..

Nice guy/Bad boy mode..
and Panzy/Jerk mode..

Amongst many others..
I like to flutter in and out of modes..

Im a little extrovert in my approach to women.

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 05:19 AM
No worries you're not my type anyway ;) lol

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 05:08 AM
I agree..

Its a bit like what i saw my friend post on her FB page..

5 Secrets to a perfect realationship

1. It's important to have a woman who helps out at home, cooks and cleans.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh and has a good job too.

3. It's important to have a woman you can trust and who doesnt lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is awesome in bed and who only wants to be with you.

5. It's very very very important that these four bit*** never meet each other.

lol!!

Think i need 4 women..
Unless one of you can wrap those qualities into one bundle of joy ;)

TonyTC's photo
Sat 10/15/11 03:08 AM

lol Maybe yor reputation preceeds you? That many relationships I would think you have burned a lot of bridges. All the pschobabble and whineing maybe they just loose interest faster now that hopefully you at least try to date age appropriate.

Mainly yes, but there is this foxy 20 year old russian lass who is showing an interest, we are due to meet soon.. we shall see lol ;)

TonyTC's photo
Fri 10/14/11 11:53 AM
Some people are just guarded. It's no big deal, we all wear masks and all have walls and barriers, its how we protect ourselves from getting hurt. Out of the ladies i have had realationships with, i grew to respect them and care about them, dont get me wrong i had my playing days but i was never a bas**rd. I just never fell in love, like head over heel, lose all form of logic type love.. butterflies and all that stuff.. But now i am ready to, im ready to let go and fall.. and take that leap, with the right woman of course.. and thats why i have been holding out.. Besides guys 40 isnt a lot.. not by today's standards.. most of my friends if being honest can hit beyond that figure..and im sure some of you on here can too lol Anyways, im a patient person, i can wait and have waited for 3 years now.. i can theorize about what women want because i love to.. at the end of the day i stay true to my morals and integrity which i have learnt to do over the years.. since being a player.. ;)

TonyTC's photo
Thu 10/13/11 06:28 PM

40 relationships? You've been busy!

So, you say you can no longer find a woman. Have you become more picky?

The player type doesn't do much for me. Perhaps it's just the kind of women you're meeting?

Yes definatly.. since the last three years i have been holding out a lot waiting for the right lady to come along.. I know what i want in a realationship now, i have had enough to know ;)

I dont wanna be a player no more.. as the song goes...
I just want to start something special with something special in a special way.. Start as you mean to go on.. make the foundations special and build from there..

I dont want to meet a woman that is only interested in me because she sees me as a challange or because she wants to feel like she is the pick of the bunch..

I want someone to see the qualities i have that i can bring into a realationship and appreciate them because they are plentyful..

But i really dont know anymore..

TonyTC's photo
Thu 10/13/11 05:28 PM
So I have been in a fair number of realationships in my lifetime..
I am quite a deep philosophical thinker and i ponder female behaviour..its one of my favourite passtimes lol

I was just wondering if any of the guys on here feel the same way i do?

You meet a girl.. how things develop between you and that girl are pretty much based on chemistry right?

Well how about this.. from the ages of 16 to 32 i have been in over 40 plus realationships.. never really thinking about the psychology of realationships but rather just enjoying the moments and the ego boost..

over the last three years i have changed, i have realised for the first time since i was 32 that i really want to experience love for the first time..in all my past realationships i can honestly say i was never in love.. in passion, lust, desire yes.. but i could always walk away without feeling hurt..

But no and for the past 3 years i have had a yearning to let go.. to feel completely vulnerable and to feel love even if it ends up hurting me.. i have been ready for 3 years..

So.. why is it i can no longer find a woman?

I know why that is.. because when i meet a woman i give off this energy through my actions, thoughts, feelings, vibes that i am ready for something serious.. i find this makes women run a mile!

So i decided for the first time in three years of being unseccseful to resort back to "player mode" and what do you know.. the first time round and the girl is all over me..

I just dont get it ladies, do you actually want a man who is sincere and genuine about falling in love or do you just want a bad boy to challange you...

Personally after 3 years of meeting countless women and failing with being nice, genuine and sincere looking for real love..

I think i gotta go back to my old ways..

Does the same happen for you men out there..?
You pull they push away..
You push away they pull...?

Theory or delusion?

I'd really like to know..

TonyTC's photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:22 AM

I know you made your choice, but let me just add to this.

First Girl: Here is what you should have said to her when she told you that she was all about school. "Ok babe. Cool. I get it. We can be buds but I have to keep moving on babe. I like you. I really do. And maybe, down the road, we may hook up then. But I am gonna enjoy life and if I meet someone, well...wish me the best". Basically, this is a smooth way of saying "See ya". Don't act hurt by her choice. Respect it. And don't go groveling back to her. She moved on, you do the same. If she had seen this, then she would think about it constantly, which means thinking of you and how she couldn't keep you under her thumb. Trust me...she wanted to keep you there and she wanted you to grovel for her. Haha.

As for other girls? Hey man, the single life can be great. But a word of caution. When you hit that point where you want someone in your life, I am betting that first chick will come back around. If she does, deny her dude. Date around and hopefully you will meet a nice chick. Enjoy being single.

You know i know exactly what you mean and it's sound advice.. in most cases. But i can honestly say this lady is different. I dont think she is even interested in having someone under control, i may be wrong but normally im a good judge of character. I have met lots of different women but this lady is completely different to any other woman i have met.. she feels like my mirror reflection.

Last nite we spoke on the phone for 3 hrs.. She said if you want something you just have to fight for it.. and she also said she just lets things happen.. Maybe i should just go in for a kiss when we next meet..

Keep posted! :)

TonyTC's photo
Thu 10/13/11 03:19 AM
Krupa you're funny dude! lol

TonyTC's photo
Wed 10/12/11 05:32 PM
Thanks for all your advice..

Having thought about things i think il just stay single and aim to find my happiness in that..

Who knows what the future brings..

:)

TonyTC's photo
Wed 10/12/11 12:21 PM
Hi I just wanted to post this as it is close to my heart at the moment. I always hear about or see in romance movies the woman who has two men interested in her and she has to make a choice as to who she is going to settle with..

Well it happens to us men also..

I have a lady friend who i absoloutly adore.. She is everything I would dream to be with, Stunning, Intellectual, Funny, Caring and Speacial in everyway. The only problem is she said that she dosen't have the time to dedicate toward a realationship as she has just started her Uni course.. Now i know women like to be subtle and let guys down gently but it's hard to know is this is the case here or if she is simply being honest.. the fact is she still wants to spend time in my company and vice versa..

I am in a catch 22.. do i wait , stay true, believe, against the odds continue to invest in the dream that may never come to fruition or do i...

Persue the new girl.. Young, Bubbly, Fun, Interested..

Torn..

TonyTC's photo
Tue 10/11/11 07:45 AM
Inspiring :)

TonyTC's photo
Tue 10/11/11 07:01 AM

Mmmm, endearing.
I am thinking it is the moments when the
litle boy is very near the surface.

lol, that one made me giggle like a little boy ;)

TonyTC's photo
Tue 10/11/11 02:04 AM
Thanks for your comments all..

I met my ex just before xmass last year, we spend 3 months together (which were really amazing) before her student visa expired and she had to move back to turkey. She has always stayed in touch as have I although on my end i did let go a little (maybe slightly regretfully). I can tell she would still get back with me if i made the move to go to turkey and there is still a possibility of her coming back to the UK but in my honest opinion i think both eventualities would not be long term.. and therein lies the problem. So to take the kind lady's advice.. it may just be about taking a holiday and resigning ourselves to just enjoy the experience and moment together.

Sorry if i was a little vaugue in my opening..

Thanks again

TonyTC's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:26 PM
What is it you personally find most endearing about a man..?

Endearing definition;

giving rise to love or esteem; charming
lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
Inspiring affection or warm sympathy

I think most of us guys would really love to know..

TonyTC's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:16 PM
Hey, thanks for the encouragment brother..

TonyTC's photo
Mon 10/10/11 05:12 PM
Your profile is pretty cool.
Makes me wish I had a friend like you :)

Thanks..

Previous 1