Community > Posts By > waterwillow

waterwillow's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:25 AM

how funny that you misconstrued my wit as well. Bit of advice...most people are oblivious. If you find a man of similar wit(on here) than you should be happy but dont count on it.

yea i was starting to think i wouldnt either. My fabulous sarcasm always cripples me.

waterwillow's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:14 AM
not scared. just hope my sassyness you speak of didnt seem rude. they often get confused.

waterwillow's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:03 AM
please julie. if i needed validation, i would have asked for my profile to be rated giggle giggle hehee. im more then secure with who i am. thanks for checking in tho. :D

waterwillow's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:59 PM

why are you pretty?

stop it.

everyone hates blatant pretty. so sad that you are asking for validation.

so sad that your also beautiful, but so bitter.

waterwillow's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:56 PM

wow i cant believe its been that long. i took a small break from the site for while. i got a lot of freaky mail that made me uncomfortable. hah. but now im back.

Share your freaky mail with us and get a half-ass pretend professional opinion on it! Oh, and welcome to the forums!drinker flowerforyou laugh

ahh next time a naughty one comes threw ill forward it to you. dyeing for your hypothesis.

waterwillow's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:55 PM

Hi.....Excellent 1st threaddrinker flowerforyou

thanks! im excited too.

waterwillow's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:52 PM
wow i cant believe its been that long. i took a small break from the site for while. i got a lot of freaky mail that made me uncomfortable. hah. but now im back.

waterwillow's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:48 PM
i dont really post on the forums often, but i think i may start. everyone seems so nice.
hello forums.

waterwillow's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:57 AM
ahh the hard parts almost over..it takes two days to flush your body of nicotine..and about three weeks to break a habit. i want to stop smoking as well, but i can never get past day 2. hah.
good luck!

waterwillow's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:13 PM
everyone has secrets..if we didnt, we would be very uninteresting. the fun part of meeting someone is revealing their secrets and discovering who they are. we cant possibly know all there is to know about another person. but what a concept..a life with out secrets...all the things we would learn!