Community > Posts By > SpaceCodet

SpaceCodet's photo
Tue 11/05/19 07:04 PM
What's a post from me with it not being filled with type-Os and such. Would be nice to have an edit function.:sunglasses:

SpaceCodet's photo
Mon 11/04/19 06:57 PM
Physical, mental and emotional is how things work. Sexy is another way of calling it. To use the fishing metaphor, "Your looks are the lure, your mind is the bait and your personality is the hook". Some people get upset when things are broken down into scientific terms because it loses the "magic" behind it. The truth is it's reality and not the fantasy running through your brain. Real magic is the flipside of modern science which is the way you look at natural science. Yes, I've studied the real thing when it comes to magic.

As a person you need to know which way's up. Of course you can overthink things and find yourself in a similar situation. Having the knowledge in the back of your mind will allow you the ability to get a read on the moment and determan what's what/ I decided to finally write this post because of the mental and emotional manipulation that's running rampid which goes from propaganda to people getting people to have freaky sex with them.

PHYSICAL
This is probably the easiest for people to get their minds around. Someone is attractive in our opinion. This is based off those around us along with proportions. Average is the standard when it comes to looks. There's a reason the major portion of the world falls into this category that's because average is attractive.

Zoological seculation is that people prefer to be apart of the pack so tend to go with average looking people because of that. I don't buy into the whole "people are animals" argument that some push. We have aspects that are the same as animals but we also have characteristics that separate of from all others living things as well.

The caveman argument of being average with an average looking mate would make it less likely you'd loose him/her seems to have a little more truth to it. Sociology seems more plausible over mindless animal mentality. This still too has pieces missing from the puzzle. Most couples tend to be around the same physically attractive range because we tend to compare yourself to that person along with those we grew up with we find attractive is another theory.

MENTAL
"The smarter you are the smarter the other person needs to be", so says this one. Yes and no is my point of view here. You need to be able to communicate and understand one another. Some people are smarter in things the other isn't and can complement each other. Just because you've got straight As in school doesn't mean you can only be with another A student.

" M'Yeah, I'm schmart see?" Yes, people who have high IQ scores sometimes are egotistical and stupid people are beyond the ability to realize they're as smart as a bag of rocks. This is where this saying comes from more then school grades. Being with someone within your intelligence range will prevent friction and resentment to happen due to being a "Dummy!".

EMOTIONAL
We experience emotions and observe them in others. This how we learn to deal with or control them. As humans there's only so many emotions as well as biological things about us that allows us to develop empathy for others. When looking at a person as a potential husband, wife, life partner or what have you we draw upon this knowledge of positive emotional experiences and measure how much we see in the other person. The more that we see in the other person the more of an emotional reaction we'll have towards them letting us know that a friendship can be formed which can lead to a stronger bond.

Other influences such as story books, fairy tales, malicious people, media and so can distort this ability of ours. Some develop a Prince Charming/Cinderella Complex (in love with the idea of love and not a person), Abusive Personality Disorder and many others. Then we have the misfortune to have some kind of relationship with them and it messes us up for awhile until we fix ourselves.

SpaceCodet's photo
Thu 10/31/19 10:20 AM

thank you so much. but I admit I'm not a good writer just want to Express my feelings. but what you did is really great
it proves that you are a great writer. hope I can be like you but j guess it's not my cup of tea. again thank you.

Don't compare yourself to me because I'm a different breed of cat. When I was 18 I was considered an equal by people who wrote poetry for 35 years. Writing poems is as much for you as it is for those who read them. As I said before it's about getting your thoughts and emotions in order.

So write when you feel like it. Let it be something you do for a hobby. Poets don't make much money unless you write a hit song or some other thing. It also takes some time to find what's called "Your Voice". That's the way you write which can be figured out by writing the way you talk and after writing enough it'll just change. At least that's the way I found my "Voice".

SpaceCodet's photo
Thu 10/31/19 12:16 AM
In the words of Bill Higgenson, ":Edit, edit, edit!" :sunglasses:
Well, that's what he told me often. I would just write whatever and leave it as that.

Poems are not just the words used but the shape of the stanzas as well. I had to teach myself how to write because the high school I was in considered me to stupid to learn such a thing. So I started to shape the structure to be visually appealing as well as saying what I wanted.

Another thing I'd suggest is to implement variations of wording. Reading through a dictionary at random helps you to get more options for words that will bounce around in your brain which will come out when they do. A thesaurus helps too. Writing is a good way to stow and square away thoughts and emotions. Don't let it become work or it will have a negative effect.

Here's my version of your first stanza so you can see someone else's way of saying what you did.

Cast that magic spell
That banishes pain
That banishes sorrow
That ends it's reign

SpaceCodet's photo
Tue 10/29/19 09:18 AM
I just came across this yesterday. I haven't looked into it as of yet. I probably will get around to it whenever I do.

In any case, seems there's been studies on how girls and women see the interaction on the internet. From the bit I've heard it's the same way boys and men experience video games. Likes, retweets, shares and so forth are the scoring system in this game. Women and girls have a disconnect from the impact that comes from these posts and other messages on the real world.

Since Social Justice Warriors are the major controls of lots of the forums and websites they (women+girls) play by those rules. Dog Whistles, Gaslighting, Dog Piling and other such things are sjw tactics to destroy a person's reputation and livelihood. Most of the bullion is women and girls attacking one another to get them to tow the political line of Progressivism.

Polls I've seen have as high as 68% of women+girls saying they're feminists with no more then 2 or 3% being anti-feminist. The other % are neutral on this topic. Feminism has been a political movement to bring about the Matriarchy to rule the world. Women have less violent tendencies then men so their won't be any wars. The truth is Matriarchy societies had human sacrifice and other violence including wars. That's why both Matriarchies and Patriarchies are frown upon.

Me personally? I think it's just going to be used as an excuse to resolve these social deviants of their guilt in the court of law. The court of public opinion tends not to have much sway there as of yet. Although I've seen that it's starting to change for the worse with having the mob rules mentality seeping in.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sun 10/27/19 07:39 PM
I'm a better person to have known you.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sat 10/26/19 02:22 PM

A man who doesn't take forever to reply in instant chat. I effing hate that. I always take and make time to talk to a guy, otherwise I wouldn't get engaged or say I haven't the time. I think many are chatting with a gazillion at the same time. I'm not going to be one of them.

Getting messages from 6 people at the same time got old real quick.

SpaceCodet's photo
Tue 10/22/19 10:45 PM
Physical, mental and emotional is how things work. Looks attract you, you talk with that person and it allow you to like that person or not. This keeps repeating until a bond is created.Later sex, fundamental principles and experience will allow love.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sat 10/19/19 09:13 AM
77F mostly cloudy
fl 77F
B 29.79 inches
W 9 mph
H 99%
V 9.9 mi
DP 72F

SpaceCodet's photo
Sat 10/19/19 12:08 AM

Why don't we all just go naked? Dress code problem solved.

As long as you shave your pubes and butt hair. You can run a piece of duct tape to cover your *** crack and privits as a woman. Also put tape to cover her nipples. That's perfectly legal and would be less distracting.

Uf cause women won't do that because they just want to be troublemakers. Then they know a bunch of feminist will screech about the male gaze.

SpaceCodet's photo
Fri 10/18/19 08:42 PM
A number of times I've had pain that was a 10 on a 1-10 scale. So much pain I couldn't do anything but be in pain. Don't recommend that for anyone.

One of the times I had to wait until the pain let me do function one time after being scalded when I just woke up and all my nerves were raw. I don't know how many times I went in an out of shock before I dealt with it. Just a freak accident that never happened from being scalded again.

SpaceCodet's photo
Fri 10/18/19 08:23 PM
'til Tuesday - Voices Carry

https://youtu.be/uejh-bHa4To

SpaceCodet's photo
Wed 10/16/19 06:58 AM
Treacle treacle. Treacle treacle.

SpaceCodet's photo
Tue 10/15/19 09:11 PM

Any Rock music fans here. Now that encompasses a lot, I know . I like 80's, 90's Post grunge and classic rock. Today I went from ELP, To Tull, then SD, AV7, Shamans Harvest and Red sun Rising. My last concert was SD in Charlotte. Before that Five finger Death Punch in Albany. and before that Theory of a Deadman back in CT. I moved to NC 6 months ago.

I'm eclectic when it comes to music. Mostly Rock based music though. Disco, rap and hip-hop make me physically ill when I listen to it to long. Think Metallica was the last concert I went to back in the 90s. May have went to smaller shows after that too. To long ago to remember now.

Here's a rang of songs to give you an idea of my tastes in music.

Yellow Rose Of Texas Military March
https://youtu.be/GztxvlQglSc

Daisy Bell (Bicycle built for two)
https://youtu.be/PqvuNb8DevE

The Great Kat - Beethoven On Speed
https://youtu.be/0unYFKdG82I

Samurai Jack Techno Rave
https://youtu.be/mTpjKFihqwY

Andrew Sisters - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
https://youtu.be/8of3uhG1tCI

Hoe Much Is That Dggie In The Window - Patti Page
https://youtu.be/2AkLE4X-bbU

Allman Brothers - Midnight Rider
https://youtu.be/TCRS4DRmf_w

This was a dumb idea wasn't it? I'd be here for a week posting all the styles of music. So I'll just leave it there.

SpaceCodet's photo
Tue 10/15/19 04:16 AM
Come Go With Me - Del-Vikings

https://youtu.be/P1eU_lDQaVM

Yakety Yak -The Coasters

https://youtu.be/-WfDYssJMqs

SpaceCodet's photo
Mon 10/14/19 06:47 AM
Mathew Wilder - Break My Stride

https://youtu.be/B4c_SkROzzo

SpaceCodet's photo
Sun 10/13/19 07:10 PM
Nena - 99 Luftballons

https://youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE

Nothing like a good song about total thermonuclear war.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sun 10/13/19 04:55 PM
I'm looking for a hamburger with all the standard fixings.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sun 10/13/19 03:06 AM
A real answer?

Respect is what a man who is masculine.

SpaceCodet's photo
Sat 10/12/19 04:01 PM
Within the next 4 years there's a recession predicted to happen in America. The trade war with China and the USA will begin in January or February. Seen lots of things about how Trump implementing this will cause us to be at "WAR!" with China instead of allies. People are braindead it seems to me. The United States has be at war with Red China since the end of WW2 because White China are our allies and still are. That's what's left of White China.

Greed has driven these companies to think that china would be fair in dealing with them. Of cause, China is for China first and always. So confiscating and taking things from their enemies is standard practice. Everything is fair game when it comes to warfare. The Chinese pride themselves on The Art of War and keep expanding and refining this.

We will not be in a killing war on battlefields with China. Korean War was the only real fighting that happened on a large scale. There has been some smaller engagements but that was over 50 years ago was the last time one has happened. Right now China is after the Orient. They learned how to get greed filled capitalists to dance on strings like marianets. Now they're using what they've learned on those countries to get control by financially controlling their governments to some degree.

My suggestion on what you can do? Don't waste your money on things you don't need. Learn to find quality and buy that. The price tag doesn't always tell you what quality is. You can go to second hand shops or regular stores and find things that will last decades. I had to buy a new comb after 32 years of having it he other day. hope I won't have to buy another one ever again.