Community > Posts By > Matrinka

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:05 PM
I'm in Orlando too. Technically Apopka... but much closer to Altamonte.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:00 PM
Disney finally has Chip and Dale dressing up as the Rescue Rangers in the park. I actually did a happy dance when I saw them in Adventureland.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 02:00 PM
I love Joss! I'm excited about his new series, Dollhouse. It sounds like it will be interesting... but going against the grain... I know he seems to love Eliza Dushku, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't know if I can handle a whole series with her as the star.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:58 PM
I'm ashamed to admit it... but my favorite vampire books are by the Y.A. author L. J. Smith. She hasn't put out anything in years, but I love every one of the stories she's written. They're cheesy but good. I swear that Joss Whedon read her series "The Vampire Diaries" when creating Buffy. There are a lot of similarities in there.

Do any of you read Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series? They're hilarious. Love them! HBO is making them into a TV series hopefully starting this January. It looks to be great so far.

I used to adore L.K. Hamilton... but her plot lines were erased in order to focus in too much on poorly written sex. The books just aren't interesting anymore.