Community > Posts By > caytee

no photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:43 PM
lol...Thats messed up!

no photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:09 PM
OMG...way out of context some of you. First of all I havent said anything about 'screwing', secondly, lying on the couch watching a video with each other is not cuddling. Hey to each there own. I never said intimacy had to be sexual. ok, so with the information you have all provided in your opinions and such, I guess I'm just not that touchy feely. And when a man wants to 'cuddle' I view that as a weakness. I want a man not a teddy bear. It just equates with softness to me and I dont care for soft men either. Doesnt mean I wanna be strapped down and whipped!

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 10:14 PM

... touch, kissing, embracing, tasting the salt of your lovers skin, feeling the pulse race, the breath fall and rise...

.... go on ?

lol...Implementing all of the senses into lovemaking.

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 09:57 PM

I'm just wondering why every guy I talk to suggests that they like to cuddle? WTH? I just don't get it. So do you guys really like to cuddle or is it something you say cuz thats what women wanna hear or WHAT??? A child cuddles a teddy bear, we cuddle kittens, we cuddled with Mom & Dad when we were like 4. Maybe I dont understand the concept.

I don't get what it is that you don't get.

You don't like cuddling? So you don't get why guys like to cuddle?

I love cuddling! I like the warmth, the touch, the opportunity to express affection. There is a subtle communication that happens with your movements. If napping or resting, I like the soothing rhythms of breath, and sometimes heartbeat.

No...I don't like "cuddling". Warmth, touch, kissing, embracing, tasting the salt of your lovers skin, feeling the pulse race, the breath fall and rise...this isnt cuddling! Maybe its my foreign disposition. Ok so its the term I've misunderstood :)

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 09:39 PM
I do not mind touching, feeling, stroking, sensuality through touch...thats not my definition of cuddling. Cuddling is having someone all up on you, almost in a suffocating embrace. Ok well, we just wont call it cuddling then. I hate that damned term. Yeah, I'll feel all over ya...very sensual and passionate...but I'll pass on the "cuddling". As for dogs chasing after cats...I'm one cat that puppy might turn tail and run from ;)

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 08:21 PM
I'm just wondering why every guy I talk to suggests that they like to cuddle? WTH? I just don't get it. So do you guys really like to cuddle or is it something you say cuz thats what women wanna hear or WHAT??? A child cuddles a teddy bear, we cuddle kittens, we cuddled with Mom & Dad when we were like 4. Maybe I dont understand the concept.

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:33 PM
Why does my heart feel so bad by Moby. Kinda bummed out. My beautiful cat I've had for 12 years is doing really bad. I've got to take her tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it :(

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:28 PM
Seriously, before committing to the thought of an autoimmune disease or taking potent steroids (which are just as harmful) try changing your diet to raw fruits and veggies, stay away from canned, frozen, and other foods that contain dyes and perservatives. When eating out be very careful, the stuff is laden with taste enhancers and chemicals worse than any cigarette smoke!

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:21 PM
I had seven years of horrible hives that just about drove me mad! Cortisone, collodial oatmeal, prednisone, dexamethasone...you name it I was treated with it. Tested for Lupus and all kinds of allergy tests...FINALLY!!! I am severely allergic to yellow dye #5! That craps in just about everything: Pickles, cheetohs, Most of your foods from fast food places. If its yellow, orange, green, and sometimes red, its probably in there. Its only use is to make food more colorfully appealing, especially since yellow, orange and red colors stimulate hunger in the brain. Basically its toxic waste, a coal tar derivitive that can cause a lot of problems. Chronic hives is one of them.

no photo
Wed 09/28/11 03:45 AM
drinks I hear ya lol

no photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:17 PM
Tequila Mockingbird

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 08:52 PM
Very well put

no photo
Sun 09/25/11 06:13 PM
Edited by caytee on Sun 09/25/11 06:16 PM
pervert
exert
convert
drinker

no photo
Sun 09/25/11 11:13 AM
November 19th...One hell of a Scorpio ;)