Community > Posts By > quarrrylife

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:03 PM
I will be your friend and I can teach you spanish and so much more !

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:01 PM
oh, no,no,no,no,no,

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:58 PM
hugs and more hugs ..oh yah I want pie too

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:56 PM
hhheeee haaahhhaa

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:54 PM
Hugs happy

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:53 PM
hhheeeheeeeh hhaaaahaahaahappy

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:50 PM
cute !!!

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:45 PM
mine went great ! Hope everyone has enjoyed theirs !drinker

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:44 PM
one of the best !

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:41 PM
Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: “God, please give me the strength to cross the river” Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed: “God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river” Poof! God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: “God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river” Poof! He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:33 PM
kevin beacon

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:27 PM
smokin I did it , hah !

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:25 PM
This will be great !

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:22 PM
eeewwwww!

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:16 PM
what is your study ?

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:14 PM
miles davis

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:13 PM
welcome and have a great time !!!!

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:10 PM
ricky recardo

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:50 PM
Thats great !laugh laugh

quarrrylife's photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:46 PM
Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf when one one of them commented on how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed - and without an argument, go directly to the golf course to meet his buddies for 18 holes. All three of his friends unanimously agree, “Let’s do it! We’ll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning!”

A few weeks later it’s Christmas morning - and there all are standing next to each other on the first tee box. One friend exclaims “Boy this game cost me a fortune! I had to buy my wife such a huge diamond ring, she can’t even take her eyes off it.” Another friend says, “I spent a ton, too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures.” The third friend replies “Well, my wife is at home admiring her new car… reading the manual.” Silence from the fourth guy…

The other three friends in the group look puzzled, while the final guy in the foursome is staring at them like they must have lost their minds. “I can’t believe you all went to such and expense for a round of golf. I just woke up, slapped her on the butt and said, ‘Well babe, Merry Christmas! Golf or sex, what’s it gonna be?” and she said “Take a sweater.”