ChristinaLostLette's photo
Sun 10/09/11 08:16 AM
I'm feeling depressed. Dealing with life sucks, not dealing with life is worse.

My daughters sperm donor is getting married, my ex-husband has a new girlfriend, I'm home alone.

People shouldn't have to be this alone ALL the time....or EVER

Sun 09/25/11 10:43 PM
Dont know what city yet but near Salem =) want to meet new people. Fun loveing soon to be 19 year old mother. Message me.

Sun 09/25/11 10:23 PM
If someone was to compare haveing your spouse die and getting a divorce and think they are even near the same level said person should be smacked in the back of their head, Gibbs style. They are completely different!

Sun 09/25/11 10:15 PM
I just realized my title for this post is misleading.

I want to tell all military personal that I am so proud and care so very much for you all. I thank you for keeping our country safe. I am sorry for all the ******** you have to take. I'm disgusted by the lack of respect and love that is shown towards all of you. Thank you for your time spent in the service.

Sun 09/25/11 09:28 AM

11 people have read this so far and no one is interested. *SAD =( FACE*

out of the 11 i would be willing to bet not one military man in the bunch

Not looking for a military man. I just happen to fancy them so if one was to be interested that would be nice.

Sat 09/24/11 11:53 PM
11 people have read this so far and no one is interested. *SAD =( FACE*

Sat 09/24/11 10:32 PM
Just sayin hi =)

Sat 09/24/11 10:28 PM
My name is Christina. I'm a single 18 year old mother. I'm fun loveing and active. I am a rider for Big Papa pedicab. (Pedicab=a bike with a "carrage" attached to the back; human powered transportation.) I have had extremely bad luck with men in the past. I love life =). I'm a random, fun loveing girl. I tend to be spaztic, out-going, and out-spoken. I love tattoos and have some, dying to get more tho. I don't know why but I have a thing for military men. I've only dated one tho, we got married, we are now gettin divorced ='(. I don't know what else I could say so I'm going to end this with send me a message and we can chat =).

Sat 09/24/11 09:48 PM
I'm 19 on October 30th. A single mom. Wanna meet people my age as well. So hi =)

Sat 09/24/11 02:28 PM
I love this!

Sat 09/24/11 02:07 PM

Nothing really, sit at home with my baby girl. Might try and go out to do something but its always so hot here. Maybe go into down town phx and find something to do don't have money to do anything really.
Omg, this is totally offtopic

but you are absolutely stunning!surprised

And your baby looks adorable.flowerforyou

Lol thank you =) thats very sweet of you.

Sat 09/24/11 12:35 PM
Nothing really, sit at home with my baby girl. Might try and go out to do something but its always so hot here. Maybe go into down town phx and find something to do don't have money to do anything really.

Sat 09/24/11 12:10 PM
Right! Thats so badass I wish I had it on an ipod.

Sat 09/24/11 11:46 AM
My dad is a former Marine, ex husband is Army. I have recently realised the LOVE I have for MILITARY MEN! I was raised to be a soilder. Thinking about joining a branch. Not to meet men but to prove to my self that I can do it. What do you guys think?

Fri 09/23/11 06:02 PM
I thought this movie was EPIC. Love all the Zelda refrences.
What did you guys think?

Thu 09/22/11 11:50 PM
Never done this whole dating site thing. Currently going through a divorce and need to keep my mind off my ex-husband. Feeling lonely and just need a friend right now.