Community > Posts By > KELLYLS30

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:46 PM
like she has put up 3 profiles in the last week on dating sites...for him!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:42 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Sat 01/26/08 09:42 PM
does it not say something on her part that she keeps putting profiles on the internet with his info, and his pic.....she is doing it because they are in english and he dont speak much english at all. i have an inside view and this is all being done while he is at work.

would you do that to someone you love?

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:29 PM
but if you were looking to play would you play with someone 4 hours away or someone closer to home that could maybe benefit you?????????????????

and i think if i give a certain amount of time and he dont make a move, then that shows me that he is content where i he is.....but what if he really does leave it all behind so that he would be free to get to know someone else????

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:18 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Sat 01/26/08 09:18 PM
i am in a situation right now, and i am at a loss...kinda.

i met someone here and really liked him. after talking here and on the phone he invited me to go visit him on a wed. night. i told him i had to be back home by sat(but nly for 1 day). and he said he would come with me so we could have a lot of time to get to know each other and then return to his town i made the 4 hour drive, arrived at 1 a.m. i am usually a nervous person when meeting someone, but i felt totally calm like this was my place. he gave me a big bear hug, and a kiss that sent electricity all through my body!!!!!! we talked awhile, and then slept a couple of hours. NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED!!!

he went to to work and i stayed at the house. that afternoon a woman walked in the door. that is when things got confusing. she said she was his sister-in-law and that she had dated him once but preferred his brother.....came to find out it was his girlfriend of 2 years.

she wanted me to be there when he came home...he was embarrassed , but begged me not to leave. he said he no longer loved her and he thought she had left him for good....she got upset and said he took it too far((you see, she put up his profile on here)).and she keep putting up other profiles for him on dating sites.

he went outside with me when i was leaving and BEGGED me not to leave. and kissed me again--long and hard. i have been married but i can honestly say i have never in my life felt what i felt that when he kissed me.

but against all that i was feeling, i came home. that was before christmas. he continues to call me on a regular basis asking me to move down there...but erases most of the calls. he has got caught a couple of times and she has called me to find out what is going on. ii am completely honest with her. he told her during one of those conversations that he wanted to be with me. but she aint budging. he keeps telling me that if i come down there we will stay in a hotel until we can find a place together. i think he wants me to be part of choosing the place, but i refuse to go until he has his own place.

i dont know if i am being played??? cuz i think he would try to play with someone closer rather than so far away.

im thinking about giving him a time frame to find his own place and if he dont by then, then im done.
am i crazy?

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:38 PM

laugh you guys are too funny. Have fundrinker

i would love to, but she keeps getting pissed off when he calls me.....

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:36 PM

And stay out of troublelaugh

problem is i can't get into any trouble.....haha

well, i guess i could, but his girlfriend wouldn't be too happy

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:34 PM

And stay out of troublelaugh

problem is i can't get into any trouble.....haha

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:32 PM

a good friend of mine died today

sory to hear that...may they rest in peace

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:23 PM
wildcat/volunteer here

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:19 PM
i feel sorry for her!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:58 PM
nice, but hang up the phone!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:57 PM
absolute beautiful smile bry!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:55 PM
i would, but im not under anybody at the moment....haha

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:52 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Sat 01/26/08 06:52 PM

I tried it, i get 36, so i guess its a multiple of 9, i guess i better go look at my checkbook with this kind of math going on lol

i think cornerpocket needs to re-balance his checkbook!!!! and go back to math class!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:49 PM
well, im 33.....so according to you 33=6
and 6 from 33 is 27.....

so, im not getting this.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:45 PM
that's cute

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:36 PM
i know alot of guys who actually prefer larger women....and i understand...i prefer bigger guys. skinny guys just dont do much for me....

maybe that is because i am a big woman, i dont know. but i think it's great when a man prefers a size 26 over a size 6..makes me smile.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:15 PM
i fell in love at first sight once.
he showed up at a friend's house and i knew i had to talk to him. problem was we didnt speak other's language. i went the next day and bought 3 books to learn his language (and have continued until this day). he was not from our state,and the next day when it was time for him to return home, i cried wanting to go with him. we managed to keep in touch by phone and i moved to be with him after a month....we were together for a year and a half. i left because i found out his wife is in his home country. i left him in 2005, and we are still great friends to this day. i do not regret what happend. i have grown and matured through it all. and i have learned a new language, and have many new friends because of it.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:31 AM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Sat 01/26/08 11:33 AM

if G is get a reduction, then i waited waaayyyyyy too long. i went to a II.

i did get a reduction, though, 6 1/2 years ago and im happy now.

now im a dang!!!!
wow my aunt also had a reduction i wish back in the day you could pass on to us less fortunate.lol

that is what all my friends told me in high school when i was a G. i could have made the entire school happy by the time i actually did it!!! haha. they took off a total of 10 lbs!!

i would recommend it to anyone who has the slightest inkling to do it. and if the can get a referral to say that it is a medical necesity, insurance will cover the entire cost!!

now if i can just get the rest of me taken care of.

KELLYLS30's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:25 AM
if G is get a reduction, then i waited waaayyyyyy too long. i went to a II.

i did get a reduction, though, 6 1/2 years ago and im happy now.

now im a dang!!!!