KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:19 AM
i watched it last year, i liked it,but havent watched this year

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 08:17 AM
in a car behind the state police barricks......i was young

KELLYLS30's photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:47 AM

I know somebody that is illegal. He has been here for over 15 years. He pays taxes. If he stays here until retirement, he will never see Social Security benefits.

if they work in the fields of course, most of them are getting paid cash, so of course they dont pay taxes

i know from friends' experience. if they work thru a temp office or a factory, they pay taxes. the company is obligated to take out taxes using the same I-9 they fill out for american citizens. and NO, they cant file returns at the end of the year.

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:39 PM
i have no idea who you are talking about

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:20 PM

Why is it is you feel that the laws of this nation are to be upheld, and don't believe illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay you are considered prejudice? I just want honest forward answers please.

I just have a problem with a hypocritical, two-faced system that hires and exploits immigrant, thus lowering wages for ALL workers, and then turns around and uses the same people for political spin just to look good with the masses...
I dont know why its so hard to understand this....if you keep hiring them they will keep coming!!!! Hold the business accountable for breaking the law and you'll have no more problems with "illegal" immigrants.

they did hold one temp. office accountable here in our town, and fined them millions and the owners were sent to prison. however, our county is one of the fastest growing hispanic population in the state according to recent news. they simply went to other offices. our country will never get rid of all of the illegal immigrants because they are flowing in faster than our gov. deports them. its just how it is. they are coming to make a better life for family and to feed their children.

concerning my friends-----not the entire population-----they leave their wives with unborn babies to come here to make money to pay the hospital bills so their child doesnt die because the hospital in those areas dont allow service for credit. they want cash up front. in some places the hospital is hours away. they may have the money for the trip, but not for the hospital once they get there. this is the case with most of my friends. many have babies they have not seen in years, and some they have never seen at all.
i dont think it is right, but i would do the same thing (as im sure many would) to make a life for my family if our country was in that shape.

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:14 PM

Forcing people to learn and speak a language........hmmmmmmm. Sounds familiar...............it will come back...........Oh Yes!! I remember the Residential School System. Forget that you are a Native, forget your language, your culture. Become good little natives and look / act white. BLEH!!!!!!

i dont care if they speak our language or not. i speak theirs. i learned spanish because i wanted to and i am a better person for it. i have friends both legal and illegal and i most always communicate with them in spanish even if they can speak english. however, i do try to teach them our language.

My post was in response to those who would back a bill making English the language of the land by law. How about a bill recognizing Cherokee, Mandan, Mohawk, Huron, Apache, Oglala, etc. They are all recognized Nations. After all treaties are made with Nations and they were here before English.

most countries have at least one official language

and a lot of them have several languages....mexico for instance, most speak spanish, but do you realize how many dialects there are??? THOUSANDS! a lot of "mexicans" dont even know spanish. i know people that had to learn spanish to even be able to try to learn english. sounds strange, but true.

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:01 PM

Forcing people to learn and speak a language........hmmmmmmm. Sounds familiar...............it will come back...........Oh Yes!! I remember the Residential School System. Forget that you are a Native, forget your language, your culture. Become good little natives and look / act white. BLEH!!!!!!

i dont care if they speak our language or not. i speak theirs. i learned spanish because i wanted to and i am a better person for it. i have friends both legal and illegal and i most always communicate with them in spanish even if they can speak english. however, i do try to teach them our language.

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:49 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Thu 05/01/08 08:53 PM

allow me to try again...

if it disapears again i will not try anymore.

we have laws for a reason.. legal ways into the us...

please.. USE THEM!!

the legal and national language of our nation is ENGLISH..
please.. SPEAK IT!!

the pledge of aligence says "one nation under god" i dont care if you beleve in god or not.. our forefathers wrote that for a reason.. lets not change it...

please.. JUST SAY IT!!!

again this is jmo..
but i like our country the way it is...
where i grew up at least...
flowerforyou

well izzie

under god was added in the fifties

and the united states does not have a national language
(but it should)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Language

yes it is our naional launguage according to the encyclopedia anyway..
ohwell
you realise that wikipedia is not a quaotable source, right?:wink: :wink: There is no "official" language as far as I know

according to this, there is a pending bill, but it has not been approved yet, at least from what i can tell.

http://usenglish.org/view/438

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:23 PM

i dont think they should be able to stay illegally!!! If they get green cards so be it!!!! They come here and dont have to pay taxes on money we could have earned!!!! Its not right!!!

most of my friends are here illegally, and i have to say they do pay taxes. granted, it may not be the proper amount, but they do pay taxes. i have seen their paystubs! and the thing is, they cant claim it at the end of the year like we can.

i see both sides of the story and am not fighting one way or the other. if our country was poor, im sure we would do our best to try and make a better life for our families also. and if we didnt have the money to do it legally, then i am sure we would cross borders illegally just like they do in order to feed our children.

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:22 PM
welcome!!!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:39 AM
welcome!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:25 AM
meeting that someone i cant live without.....

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:19 AM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Thu 05/01/08 11:20 AM

I watched a whole Marine BLT disappear. Now Dance retards

then you know how the families felt that lost their loved ones in those crashes! honestly, you should have more respect!

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:36 AM
the truth to come out, and hope i dont piss someone off this weekend. lol

KELLYLS30's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:31 AM
T-totally!!

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:41 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Tue 04/29/08 06:41 PM
oops! doubled-up on that one....sorry. must be a glitch.

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:41 PM

There is this guy who keeps emailing me, he has sent me oh around 15 I think. I'm gonna have to go count and see exactly. I am going to see how many he will actually send to get the hint that I don't want to talk to him. Am I mean? He thinks because he has some tattoos that we must be soul mates.grumble Hey maybe he will see this.drinker drinker drinker

Anyone ever get someone so eager?noway noway

all the time...freaks from africa, nigeria, lagos, etc....they all say im their soulmate and we'll be married. like-get real!
i dont even know how they get my info, i just report them and ignore them.

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:38 PM
anything that fits.

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:08 PM
Edited by KELLYLS30 on Tue 04/29/08 06:09 PM

Don't really feel down anymore...did once upon a time but that was ages ago, now I just take it in stride.

what kind of CPR are you doing? his head popped off!!! LOL

KELLYLS30's photo
Tue 04/29/08 06:06 PM

Ten for the back and twenty for the fronts

dang! which part of town are you from?

I guess not the same side as the rest of you all?

I don't know that is what I got and ppl around here give!

Just trying to help, I will stay out of this one then, Ha ha
i wasnt trying to offend....it just surprosed me...i came from a middle-upper class family, but we just got quarters and maybe a dollar now and then.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18