Community > Posts By > lonelyMPsoldier

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:29 PM
Thanks cheifPUA, lets hope i get another chance at it, trust me, i'll take your advice!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:46 PM
Trust me Caris, i'm going to go for it...lol..

Deana, thanks, oh, and the kids werent there

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:16 PM
thanks!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:58 PM
i wish i had a dozen girls after me, i guess thats why i'm clinging to this one, but i actually told her that i was intimidated by her, i hope that wasnt a bad thing!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:45 PM
we have been talking on the computer for about a month, and she just gave me her phone # the other night

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:41 PM
umm...AMEN....lol.. i'm sure i will enjoy it, as soon as we actually start doing things, i mean, i went to her house last night, but nothing really happend we just sat and talked, and we both slept in the same bed, but still, nothing happend, i think i was a little intimidated by her!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:09 PM
I wouldnt be posting here, and asking for advice if i really didnt care for her, this wouldnt be a month or 2 thing for me, i would be in it for the long haul, so what she has 2 kids, and divorced, and 8 years older than me, she is still considered young, so there is still alot left to do!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:09 PM
I wouldnt be posting here, and asking for advice if i really didnt care for her, this wouldnt be a month or 2 thing for me, i would be in it for the long haul, so what she has 2 kids, and divorced, and 8 years older than me, she is still considered young, so there is still alot left to do!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:06 PM
She is absolutely beautiful, and has a wonderful personality. I'm just kind of scared that she would rather have a guy that is already set, you know, one that already has a house, steady income, and everything. I'm still in high school, but i am a 2x state champion in wrestling, i'm great in school, and i joined the army and went to bootcamp this past summer.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 03:21 PM
What are your views on an 18 year old guy dating a woman in her late 20's? How should you treat a woman that is 8 years older than you, already has 2 kids, and divorced?

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 02:23 PM

did she invite you back? any communication since?

She droped me back off at my car, and i went home, she had to go work. So i dont know yet. I thought of calling her, but i havent.

Thats the thing, we didnt have sex, so, and i really do like her, i mean, shes beautiful, and she has a wonderful personality. Love knows no age, or how many kids you have, or how many times you have been married. But i'm much more mature than most guys my age, i think thats why i'm attracted to older women, b/c most girls my age dont know what they want.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:37 PM
ok... i'm 18 years old and still in high school, well i met someone on myspace, she is 26, divorced, and has 2 kids. Well, last night i met her and went to her house, we didnt do anything we just sat there and watched t.v. and talked a little, we werent even cuddling or ne thing. Well, i ended up sleeping in her bed, but nothing happened, i woke up a few times and i eventually just put my arm around her and went back to sleep. I think i was intimidated by her, b/c of the age difference, and the fact that she already has 2 kids. I've never really been with someone that much older than I, and i'm wondering if last night she was expecting something out of me, b/c i dont really know her that well, but yet, she was willing to drive 45 min to meet me, and let me stay at her house, and sleep in her bed. Should i be intimidated by the age? How should i treat her, should i treat her like i would any girl my age, or differently? I really like this girl..well.. woman, but for some reason i feel like i may have left her unsatisfied?

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 11/26/07 02:48 PM
I'm a military policeman, just looking for a missing peice to my puzzle called life, i thought this would be a great way to meet people!

1 2 4 Next