Community > Posts By > lonelyMPsoldier

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:11 PM

soldier-wow you live like near the VA border! so what made you come to this site?

lol...idk

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:01 PM
I'm right on the edge, i live almost in Reidsville

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:56 PM
Hey, i live in Greensboro

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:55 PM

Mp Soldier Im gonna give some good advice. Be alert. Dont ever let your guard down. Im not trying to scare you but mistakes mean the difference between life and death.What you learned in basic training you can forget. Dosent prepare you for what lies ahead.Listen to the soldiers over there. They are your brothers. Over there is a family like you wouldnt believe. Be strong keep in touch with friends and family. Time does fly by fast. whoaa

Thanks man, i really needed that!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:20 PM

Whats your MOS?

31B

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:56 PM
This is comforting....knowing that i will be in Iraq in 2 months!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:52 PM

Soldier I have been there for 8 months. Where at? Some places are better than others.

Right now its between Kirkuk, and Mosul

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:29 PM

good luck and Godspeed.Hope you are back safe with your loved one's soon.Know you have a lot of support and prayers.

thank you! I just heard that song "if your reading this" and i almost cried...

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:28 PM

gl srry to here that. iv been there. but i pray that u and everyone u go with will be safe. drink up have fun onlt 2 months left till u leave for awhile, geez i know the meal rations suck lol. so make sure u use your time u got till u leave vary well
drinker smokin glasses
thank you, and trust me, i am going to have a blast b4 i go

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:21 PM

i will keep you in my prayers! stay safe! flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you, i know i will need them!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:18 PM
I just got a call today, i'm leaving for Iraq in 2 months, pretty bad, and i'm only 18. Military Policemen are in high demand!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:10 AM
maybe if i think about it, but... not right off...

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:07 PM

I hope so, but sometimes its hard to find an older woman, i like older woman b/c you dont have to worry about all the drama, and other things that come with a lot of girls my age, and all of the older women that i talk to think i'm to young, or just dont give me a chance!

I feel ya on that one. However there are some girls our ages with brains. Just not too many. I guess the same could be said about guys our age too.

True, but its rare to find that

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:06 PM

I hope so, but sometimes its hard to find an older woman, i like older woman b/c you dont have to worry about all the drama, and other things that come with a lot of girls my age, and all of the older women that i talk to think i'm to young, or just dont give me a chance!
That's a bit of a fallacy, kids, ex husbands, etc. etc.. that's not considered at least potential drama? have you ever heard of an Oedipus complex?

nope, i've never heard of an Oedipus Complex?, but i think i need to find an older woman that doesnt have any kids, and who hasnt been married before, i mean, a divorcee could be easier to work around than 2 kids at my age.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:03 PM
Edited by lonelyMPsoldier on Wed 12/12/07 07:04 PM

Well, MP, the girl did you a favor & I'm not surprised....I told you before you didn't 'seal the deal', but you weren't ready to just yet....they'll be more opportunities & you really didn't want to be raising someone else's kids at your age....stick to having fun....plenty of time to settle down...good luck:wink:

Thanks!, i guess you learn from your mistakes, but, its around Christmas time and everything so i guess i just want someone to be with through the holidays, and maybe thats why i'm in a rush, but oh well

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:17 AM

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:15 AM
I really hope so, you would think i wouldnt have any problems, i mean, i dont think i'm ugly, i'm a MP in the ARMY, and i'm a freshman captain on a college wrestling team....but... idk.. its kina hard to explain, but again, thank you all!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:02 AM
Jayme, i'm sure there are plenty of great guys that would want to be with you! I know i would!

Katydid, thank you!, but sometimes it gets hard.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:04 PM
The kids are ages 3 & 5, and they were not there.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:47 PM
Sorry about that CHIEF, i'm kind of pissed and i just got home from a 4 hour wrestling practice! Especially to you Chief, thank you for all of your help, even though it didnt work out, i can really use your advice in the future!