Community > Posts By > lonelyMPsoldier

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:38 PM
To everyone, thank you so much for all of your advice, but,unfortunately, the 26 year old, divorced woman, with 2 kids, just told me that she thinks I'm to young for her, and that we could be friends, and not to take it personal, but yet and still she deletes me off of her myspace... oh well... time to find another "woman"! But thank you all so much!grumble

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 03:35 PM
Cheif, lol, and to everyone, thank you so much for all of your advice, but,unfortuanly, the 26 year old, divorced woman, with to kids, just told me that i'm to young for her, and that we could be friends. And not to take it personal, but yet and still she deletes me off of her myspace... oh well... time to find another "woman"!grumble

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:05 AM
trust me, i will be careful, and if you really care about the person, the kids shouldnt matter

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:34 AM

you had the opportunity to 'seal the deal' and you blew it....
doesn't mean you won't get another chance....just remember, WEAR A CONDOM!!! cause this lady is a baby waiting to happen(already did twice).....:wink:

she ain't looking at you for a Daddy(though she probably doesn't know what she wants).....for that she would find someone over 30....laugh

thanks, thats really ... ummmm... encouraging...

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:32 AM

Eh, to each his own, I just think those kind of relationships are all about sex, which is okay I guess if that's all you want.

you are soooo wrong, maybe most are about sex, but there are a lot of us "older" women that want all that a good relationship has to offer along with the sex.

I meant from the younger guy's point of view. I know older women want relationships, but from what I've seen, the younger guys aren't interested. They've heard that older women are "experienced" and "in their prime" and "can teach them a thing or two" so that's what it's about. Usually. If both parties are in it strictly for the sex, more power to them, but it's sad when one person wants more than the other is willing- or is capable- to give. If you've seen or experienced something better than this, and actually had a real relationship with a younger guy, congrats to you.

thats the thing that i'm worried about, i may not be capable to give her everything that she wants right now, b/c i'm still in college and everything, and college wrestling takes a lot of time to, but then again, i dont know what all she wants. I'm would not be in it just for the sex, she iw as wonderful person, and i would love to have a relationship with her, and her 2 kids!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 09:58 PM
lol, thats a great song

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:17 PM
lol.. that would be nice!!:wink: , i just hope she thought it was cute and not a big turn off, now its bothering me.... she actually invited me to her bed...omg... no..she was NOT looking to "sleep" she was looking for something else, and i didnt deliver! I guess its b/c i was really intimidated, but i really hope that i will get another go at it, even if the relationship thing doesnt work, i can still have some fun, and learn along the way!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:03 PM
Edited by lonelyMPsoldier on Mon 12/10/07 07:05 PM
Thanks, alot! Thats what is bothering me the most, the way it happend, her driving 40 mins to meet me, it was like she only wanted a night of wild crazy sex w/ an 18 year old, but then again, nothing happend, and the other night she did ask me if i was willing to take on 2 kids that arent mine, and if i had my stuff together. And when she invited me to her bed, i dont think she was looking to "sleep"

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:51 PM
True, but from talking to her, she doesnt seem like that kind of person,

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:40 PM
Thank you, and i'm sure i wont rush into anything. I'm kind of worried that maybe she was just looking for a goodtime, and i didnt give that to her, but she did ask me the other night if i was willing to take on two kids that arent mine, so that shows that she was looking at me from a relationship stand point.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:29 PM
I did, and everything seemed fine. I havent looked at it that way, maybe that is a really good thing, but i am actually differnt thats not what i'm all about!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:03 PM
true!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:49 PM
....if only we were closer!!! :wink:

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:33 PM
ready and willing!, i know i could stand to learn a few things!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 05:13 PM
lol, i've never been spanked b4... sounds like it might be fun!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:49 PM
I'm really into older women, mostly b/c they dont play games and are past all of the stupid stuff, and yes, they can teach you a thing or to. The only problem i have found is that they are always setteled, have a good job most of the time, and its hard to keep a relationship going with them, since i'm still in college.

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:35 PM
Edited by lonelyMPsoldier on Mon 12/10/07 04:35 PM
I'm 18, so by older i mean, 24 to 32, give or take a few years

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:31 PM
I'm 18, what are the good things VS the bad things, about dating an older woman?

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Mon 12/10/07 06:37 AM
True, i think she will teach me how to keep her happy, if i need to know

Thanks Joe, and your right, i need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy this totally new experience, lets just hope she and i can get together again, soon!

lonelyMPsoldier's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:57 PM
thats the thing i worry about the most, the kids. And the fact that she has already had 2, it may take a lot more effort in the "bedroom" to keep her happy?