Community > Posts By > FatFreddy

no photo
Sun 09/25/11 06:32 PM
...there is no door my friend.

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 05:16 PM
chit happens. One minute you're smoking smokin , next minute you drop your last J in a puddle scared

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:53 PM
6? you are a 10 baby - I'd fiick your brains out drool, assuming you have some of course (thats one of my requirements)spock. Is there any room for negotiation on the under 42, tall, brown haired, well endowed aspects of your requirements? huh

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:43 PM
not on my 2mb memory stick he doesn't

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:34 PM
I am having a great time smokin

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 02:11 AM
agreed, that pic suggested by iam4u will get you more attention, you look better in it...and its got beer in, thats always good.drinks

no photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:14 PM
Thats remarkably good advice iam4u. I am proud to be associated with it and think that I am just saying what many readers will be thinking when I say 'Huzzah'

Disclaimer:
I cannot be held responsible if Huzzah means something bad in another language. In English, its an accolade.

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 06:18 PM
I asked her and she said...
its a pronoun used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis.
and she gave "This is my coat." as an example

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 06:13 PM
bong hit

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 06:02 PM
...they do... but they arent the best ones I've eaten I have to say.

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 05:57 PM
It was pure coincidence.

That and I've been stalking you for the last 17 years :laughing: so I kinda knew already. Dont worry I wont bring up any of the embarrassing stuffblushing on here

I love what you have done with your living room by the way...look out the window...waving ...thats me!

I dont know how you can say pot is too cheap. It cant be too cheap. Is that an oxymoron? it sounds like it is. Unless you mean in the sense of it not having any class, in which case I am hurt by that thoughtlessindifferent , unkindfrown and uncalled for remark:cry: sad

:heart: smitten

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 05:41 PM
ooh respec' for the rehab. Hey since you have given up, any chance I could have some of your old paraphenalia? ...like your old crack pipe maybe, you wont be needing that. Any skins lying around? they always come in handy...:laughing:

Seriously though, good for you.

A little something for you flowers now if you dry those up in the microwave while I look for those papers you gave me... smokin

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 05:21 PM
Is Strawberry Crystal Lite anything like Strawberry Crystal Meth? what Because if it is, that chit makes me clumsy too, :laughing: so dont worry about it girfriend and take another hit smokin surprised

...that, or you probably should stop drinking itohwell

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 05:14 PM
They are probably those cheap chinese dildos, you cant give the damn things away. Cheap as chips on alibaba..

If you buy enough of them, you can actually give them away for free and still make a profit.

no photo
Tue 09/20/11 04:52 PM
"Her new profile"
...a graphic novel by FatFreddy et al

"WARNING" scared
I am a Scorpio. pitchfork

1) Anyone with :heart: heart problems please stay off this ridetongue2 . The tongue2 sexual pleasures will be more intensedrool and I can not be responsible for your safety.oops

2) If you are a male, :banana: PLEASE!!! do not attempt to get on this ride tongue2 as it will cause serious damage to your genitals.brokenheart

3) If you are under 30ohwell , please have a guardianshuhyawn consent before attempting to get on this ridetongue2 . I can not be responsible for your unwillingness to get off the ride.rofl

4) If you have never been on a ridetongue2 beforeblushing , PLEASE!!!! let someone know so we can have clean up crews readyill .

5) If you did not laugh at least once, ohwelllaughlaughlaughlaugh PLEASE!!! go immediately to the nearest laugh clinic and get that stick shocked removed from your buttsurprised Once you get yourself a sense of humor:laughing: , please feel free to return and enjoy the ridetongue2 .

I thank you for stopping by waving and I hope you enjoy the ridetongue2 .

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 05:40 PM
...two at a time, really.:laughing:

I think your eyes are bigger than your ...erm...belly
rofl

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:25 PM
Hey Jackie, updated my pics for you. Just in case I can change your mindrofl

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 03:07 PM
Looking at my pic you can tell...

a) I am not dumb
b) I get laid often

..so, I speak with some authority when I say this...

The guys that hit on lesbians really are dumb. You knew that already, but heres a little background...

They spend lots of time watching "actresses" on the internet doing the whole t&g thing. When they see this they are twice as bugged out as usual due to twice the normal dose of t&a...and this it what inspires them to hit on lesbians because it seems great.

The parallel is its like a carnivore watching videos of people eating big fat juicey steaks, building up a fabulous appetite as a result and then inviting vegetarians to come over for a barbecue at your place...because the only people who you can find on the forums are VEGETARIANS.

Most of us will eat anything when we are hungry and I suspect that most of us make do with a TV dinner for one most of the time:laughing:

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 02:31 PM
Nice profile, very photogenic too. One question though...if I dressed like a girl would you date me?flowers