Community > Posts By > drey2

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 04:13 AM
Remember that in the end you're the most important person in your life. Do the things you love, don't love yourself just for loving someone else.

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:44 AM
Hello there, looking for some girls with open mind to get some fun.

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 05:17 AM
Well, you're right. My vitara was actually 2.0 v6 from 1995 and I spent tons of money to make it as it is at photo. Ifs hurts the most, and in general weak front diff that required to be reinforced with additional brackets. The rear passenger space sucks a lot too, but I've been never sitting there, it was only extra loading space becouse of ridiculously small trunk. And for sleeping I was removing rear seat backs. Almost forgot that most part of the love to this car was becouse of time I've spend on rebuilding it ;]

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 02:46 AM
It could drive anywhere i wanted to. Being quite independend. It was also a great car to sleep in during long travels. I don't like fast rides, 100km per hour was perfect comparing to madness with friends Alfa Romeo. And to be honest I just love driving through deep mud instead of solid roads :P

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 02:18 AM
Edited by drey2 on Sat 09/10/11 02:19 AM
I miss my Vitara

no photo
Sat 09/10/11 12:06 AM
Hello everybody,
Im here for few days and curious what does you think about me. Im pretty much new at looking for dating, I'm not too much outgoing so meeting people still makes me some troubles. Could you tell me how I could start with making new friends in foreign country, which is Norway?
Cheers

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 03:11 PM
Hello to both of you :]

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 03:22 PM
There should be 1 post per user restriction or something to prevent adoring circle ;] I'm not the person who can judge on males so I'd rate Noella at 8 of 10.

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 10:50 AM
This forum seem to be dead for a while. Well I suppose that norwegians are happy and satisfied of their relationships. But maybe there are some foreigners arround who haven't foud anybody to hang out yet? Damn, need to pay off my debts so I could start visiting pubs or at least buy myself a beer without feeling sorry ;]

no photo
Sat 09/03/11 03:53 PM
Hello everybody, not sure what I'm looking for yet. Definitely girl who can speak and exists.
For now I'd just say: hello world, hello norway, hello drammen ;]