Community > Posts By > cardiovascular

cardiovascular's photo
Wed 09/14/11 12:21 AM
I hear that, girl! Yes maam!

cardiovascular's photo
Wed 09/14/11 12:21 AM
Once I became involved with a man who did have bad teeth. At first I realized he needed braces, but only because they were crowded. A few weeks after we started dating, he complained of a broken tooth.
His brother played a joke on him, by giving him a jawbreaker and telling him it was gum. He showed me the shattered molar and I told him he really had to go to the dentist and get it taken out or fixed. He said, "Yeah maybe while I'm there, I could have this thing looked at too." It was an abscess growing behind a tooth. I think it was the rotten remains of a baby tooth that had become infected and....
When I asked how long that had been there, he told me--SEVERAL YEARS!!! When he finally went to the dentist, they found 22 cavities in his head.
He had a college degree, a good job, insurance, and a sweet Mustang but didn't take care of his teeth.
It is a big and important part of taking care of yourself.
It tells a lot about a person.
I'm not judging anyone who did not had the benefit of regular dental care as a child, or who does not have they money to get it done.
All I know is that when I found out I'd been tangling tongues with someone with a bunch of rot in his mouth, I wanted to barf.

cardiovascular's photo
Wed 09/14/11 12:06 AM
If anyone really believes being a Republican or Democrat makes a lick of a diff, they are missing the big pic. The gangster bankers are really running things anyway. the big O is nothing but a puppet. The whole thing is nothing but an elaborate sham to keep us occupied so we won't figure out what's really going on.