Community > Posts By > cuteFATcheeka

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:18 AM
well that magical machine is broken everytime it comes to my turn...

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:09 AM
how does this site figure out whos a match for who.... cause some people it matches me with are soooo totally different then me... can someone give me a logical answer

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:57 AM
someone get her a smoke.... i dont have any but i can offer u a drinkdrinker

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:47 AM
im usually happy until some idiot comes along and tries and ruins it.... but seriously im usually a pretty happy go lucky girl...bigsmile bigsmile

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:45 AM
i would for my kids and my brothers and a few other selective people but as for a cause like war or jihad ummm noooo

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:35 AM
id be ur buddy... its always great to have a random stranger as a buddy especially if hes cute....

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:30 AM
lol ok soooo i mustve missed the other topic where u pissed her off in oprah.... and u cant screw with someones mind unless they wanna be screwed with... last i checked everyone here was suppose to be grown n legal enough to make there own choices...

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:27 AM
hahaha thats inda cute but i dont necessarily know anyone personally but i believe there is people out there i mean read some books written by bud hopkins and some of u might change ur mind

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:24 AM
ill drink to that drinker drinker drinker my sentiments exactly.... but jeez can someone tell me when guys started becomin so sensitive...

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:22 AM
oooh the love hate relationship... dr phil oprah made u famous though... cant u just play nice :wink:

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:19 AM
i say yeah i believe... do u really believe in all the universe we are the only life form in it????

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:19 AM
i say yeah i believe... do u really believe in all the universe we are the only life form in it????

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:17 AM
so jill what are u wearin....bigsmile bigsmile
but back to the original question it must be you sayin something they dont wanna respond to... so sometimes its easier to just ignore the person then to say what u mean and look like the asshole... my momma taught me long ago if u dont have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all.... o so i hardly use that sayin cause im more if ur gonna ask a stupid question ur gonna get a stupid answer... as forest gump says stupid is as stupid does....

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:08 AM
so turn jil on the talkin to someone else thing.... as for grammar and punctuation screw that i dont use it while im online... i use .... and thats about it when startin a new thought... however to some people that might make me look uneducated but if theyre gonna assume that i probably didnt wanna talk to them anyhow..... but the only thing i can say as why i quit typin back to someone is they bore me or ask me dumbass questions like what r u wearin

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:48 PM
HAHAHA laugh laugh laugh THAT WAS GREAT

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:39 PM
HAHAHA THATS GREAT ETRAINdrinker BUT I THINK MY PROFILE IS AWESOME AND ITS ME AND IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT I DONT REALLY GIVE A CRAP...
AS FOR WHY THEY POST GUYS IN THERE PICS UMMM ITS OUR BROTHERS AND COUSINS I SWEAR IT IS....:wink: laugh laugh

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:18 PM
hahaha lmfao... oooh thats great i never heard no silly sally jokes before but that was great...

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:08 PM
im a so. cal girl if that helps hahaha

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:07 PM
oooh ohhh i think hes a cook.... laugh laugh

cuteFATcheeka's photo
Wed 11/28/07 11:58 PM
Luke Walton...the hottest white guy to play for the Lakers ever...

Previous 1