Community > Posts By > ZacharyRyan

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:41 PM
oh, it was good...

how about yours?

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:40 PM
Edited by ZacharyRyan on Wed 01/23/08 07:41 PM

Well here is one for you...I had a guy write to me yesterday and tell me my TIT CRACK made him melt...WTF! First of all it called CLEAVAGE DUMB A**..and what makes you think you can talk to me like that????
well your tit crack is pretty damn sexy.....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:36 PM

I'm home!
bigsmile :heart: bigsmile

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:29 PM
Zack... Im starting to wonder if you have a life outside of work and working out?? huh huh

well, that's kind of what you said laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:25 PM

Once again.. men and their toys/sports :tongue:
..... I thought I didn't have a life outside of work and the gym? huh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:19 PM

:tongue: laugh Ohh you poor poor thing
I've never skied out west.... sad

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:16 PM

Zack.. .you just got back from a ski trip :tongue:
but not in Colorado...

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:14 PM

My brother was talking to me and he wants to plan a trip to go to Colorado to go skiing and snowboarding
I'm jealous.

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:08 PM
continued

A medical report on drugs and therapeutics regarding Airborne, along with its emphasis that the evidence of cold prevention or treatment of the formula is inconclusive, gives reason to believe that the supplement is unsafe as directed, specifically regarding its excess of vitamin C:

"There are some concerns. First, there is no conclusive evidence that this product or any of its ingredients prevents colds or shortens their duration. Second, the adult tablet contains 1 g of vitamin C, and the directions for use advise taking 1 tablet at the first sign of a cold and repeating the dose every 3 hours as necessary. Vitamin C in doses higher than 1 g increases oxalate and urate excretion and may cause kidney stones (EN Taylor et al, J Am Soc Nephrol 2004; 15:3225). Third, the safety of this herbal extraction combination has not been established. And with herbs and dietary supplements in general, we only have the manufacturers’ word on the label for what’s in them."[4]

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:07 PM
from wikipedia

Effectiveness studies

Scientific studies supporting Airborne's effectiveness are few in number. The study often referenced in favor of Airborne was sponsored by the Knight-McDowell Labs, manufacturers of Airborne.[1] "GNG Pharmaceutical Services Inc.", claims to have conducted this study with 120 people, and reported that 47% of Airborne recipients showed little or no cold or flu symptoms, whereas only 23% of the recipients of a placebo pill showed equal results.[2] However, in February of 2006, ABC News discovered that GNG Pharmaceutical Services has no official clinic, scientists, or even doctors. In fact the company had been comprised of only two men, who started the company just to perform this study. Because of the bad publicity that this controversy has brought forth, Knight-McDowell Labs has removed all references to the study from their packaging and web site.[3]

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:52 PM

Positive thoughts and start getting alot of vitamin C in your system

Go get some Airborne at the drugstore...that stuff works miracles.
that stuff is totally junk-science laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:25 PM
I have a bad case of the yawns already yawn

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:02 PM
I'll keep that in mind Liz laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:54 PM
I like plain, I'm low key glasses

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:53 PM
try to copy/paste it

it's the shoes I bought

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:50 PM
laugh

I bought a pair of these today glasses

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21XYH1jZaTL._AA160_.jpg

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:46 PM
I'll try to include my life outside of those 2 things in discussion from now on, so that you don't get that impression :tongue: laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:44 PM
Well let's see - today I met up with a friend at the outlet stores, bought a new pair of shoes for soccer (starts Saturday), went to his apartment and played Guitar Hero III .....

I just don't bore you with all the details every day laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:41 PM

<----- Mardi Gras drinker

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:39 PM
laugh - just trying to get things done so that I'm not scrambling around at 11 tonight or at 6am tomorrow morning...