Community > Posts By > ZacharyRyan

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:17 PM
I did the same thing last night! Well I just trimmed it all down to a stubble.... closest I've been to clean shaven since I was like 15 or 16 laugh

<---- new picture with stubble

older pictures with beard in profile

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:08 PM
Edited by ZacharyRyan on Wed 06/04/08 01:08 PM
thanks again ladies, too kind :smile:

bump for opinions of the daytime browsing ladies laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:47 PM
I realized I didn't have a picture uploaded with my short beard so there is another one up there (with the hoody) so you can see if you prefer that look instead :smile:

ZacharyRyan's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:44 PM

IMO...I like beard....maybe a gotee....it makes you look older..
yeah that is my big fear of going clean shaven, even if only for a day or two until fully scruffy again..... I might look like I'm 17 laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:42 PM
thanks ladies you are too kind

ZacharyRyan's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:40 PM
ladies, you don't have to be overly nice........

be honest and tell me which way I look worse laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:35 PM
I trimmed my facial hair to the shortest it has been in this millennium.... for the sake of convenience I put this picture up as my main image for now.

Ladies, could you compare this with my older pictures and let me know what you think?

I am debating going clean shaven, leaving it very short like this, growing it a little longer, or maybe growing a goatee again....

just looking for comments and suggestions, thanks laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 06/02/08 06:54 PM
a little like Fred Durst I think

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:56 PM

hey, that sounds pretty enticing laugh

i'll warn ya...there's more than 2 or 3 net carbs...

sounds like it could lead to aerobic activity though, so maybe the net carbs aren't has high as you think laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:54 PM
hey, that sounds pretty enticing laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:51 PM
allllllrighty then laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:51 PM
Snickers makes a protein bar now!

I tried one the other day but it really wasn't that great even with the 20g of sugar or whatever it had so I'll stick to my 2 or 3 grams of net carbs kinds laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:48 PM
I seem to get a sweet tooth every evening which I try to calm down with some kind of protein bar so it is as healthy as possible grumble

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:47 PM

I care about a man's character; not his arms. who cares?
the polar opposite opinions that it has garnered has made me curious, that's all

ZacharyRyan's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:42 PM
veins popping out of arms, hot or not?

I've had some comment that it's hot and others have said it is "gross" ..... what's your opinion?

just curious laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:09 PM
probably going to ride my bike some, birthday party for my lil cousin tomorrow, and I think I'm going to go play some disk golf as well .... not sure about Sunday yet, maybe try to mountain bike some depending on the weather

what about you?

ZacharyRyan's photo
Thu 05/29/08 03:30 AM

the only major downside to working out at home is that you are limited to the EQ you own........at a certain point your routine can get into a rut. SO no improvement will be seen unless you do something to shock your body. This is harder on that type of setup.
by the time that happens hopefully you saved up some more dough to get a few different weights of dumbells and then you are good to go with more options :smile:

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:53 PM

And how is that going for ya?:wink: flowerforyou
Just peachy... :wink:

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:10 PM
Ahhhh.... I see.

Maybe that explains it huh laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:06 PM
I hope you got someone laying in the bed then :wink:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25