Community > Posts By > 127hours

no photo
Sun 09/15/13 01:49 PM
Edited by 127hours on Sun 09/15/13 01:53 PM
Hi are there any nice ladies who want a friendly chat on here around bromsgrove in worchestersire england , failing that anywhere in the uk thanks

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 02:34 PM
Hi all , i have a question , why is it that when you ask a member of the opposite sex just to be friends and share what could be a great social life , enjoying shared interests they all seem to look at you as if ( in my case )im some kind of freak because its not the norm but would not mind starting a relationship so it would be in some way ok , i have good mates who i rock climb with , wild swimming , wild camping ,mountain bike rides indeed anything outside , but to be honest i think women are far more interesting in their views and outlook not to mention sense of humour . wish i could meet that special women could be my soulmate but why dont they seem to want get to be really great friends before you both want to become an item . has anyone else have this problem

no photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:42 AM
hi my name is ken are there any nice ladies out there in my area who wants a good interesting chat not many people chat on here what a waste

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 01:32 PM
make them proud and keep your standards you seem tobe one of the nice guys . sent you an email earlier :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 01:27 PM
we are not all cavemen lollaugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 01:16 PM
hi msharmony , i could not agree more but u have to be so careful , if i ever got back into a long term relationship again i would make it clear that at first we should build a great friendship . why is it that sometimes we treat our partners so bad the way we talk to eachother the way we row the way we treat eachother is it because deep down we are not true friends may be we got together for the wrong reasons . people are not propety even if you do love them you can not treat them as you like just because they happen tobe your partner . you would never never treat a friend like that . so friendship is so so important to me , there is nothing wrong with having many good friends as long as your both honest with eachother . i so agree about the sex thing although sex is beautiful with the right person meaningless sex is a bit empty .it shold be the last reason to get together , but with the right person its the icing on a beautiful cake just my english view lol

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:57 AM
hi, cant see any reason not to be friends with you in fact it would be my honor :smile: . we come from 2 different places and cultures so why not share stories events thoughts , friends are people you trust not to do you wrong so i will take that chance if you will flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 05:29 AM
:smile: hi, are there any ladies out there who are into hiking if so and you would like to have some safe company while out walking , then drop me aline thanks love the lake district

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 04:25 AM

Okay... so i just got reamed out by a guy because he asked me if i was "talking to" anyone at the moment. And i answered honestly... there's a guy i'm sort of "talking to" and another guy i'd rather be "talking to"... and he said i'm shallow and I'm one of the girls that feel the need to "talk to" multiple people just so i can use them and make myself feel pretty. I'm not DATING anyone, so i dont feel theres anything wrong with talking to multiple guys. I dont feel like i'm using anyone, and I'm not sure how else i would know who to go with if i didnt "talk to" more than one person...

So whats your opinion... Is it wrong to be "talking to" more than one person in an interested way? Am i the biotch, or is that guy over-reacting (do note that i'm leading NO ONE on.. i'm not dating anyone)
[ok heres just one mans view if you are not in a relationship with anyone then talking to people is ok , just be honest with people . your no ones propety this is your life but remember be honest , never use people and never knowingly hurt people . we all want to love and be loved but how else are you going to pick the one person your going to share your life with , so keep talking and you will be ok . hope this helps alittle take care/quote]

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 03:55 AM
hi , are there any nice genuine ladies around the worcestershire area or birmingham , to join me for cinema , meals , walks , trips . would love to strike up a really good genuine friendship , please feel free to drop me aline , take care

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:36 AM
hi soufiehere good to talk to you , i like your list , make sure the meal for mother teresa is the biggest ever , not to build her up because dont you know she would have only shared it out bless her . take care

no photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:31 AM
hi thanks for your reply , what do you think would be a good title for the novel, take care hope to talk to you again

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 03:27 AM
what do you think they would talk about , if they were off duty so t speak

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 02:59 AM
what would you talk about ove starters

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 02:47 AM
hi are you really for real , i did not think nice people like you still walked are world , why dont you live in bromsgrove england . take care and best wishes ken

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 02:37 AM
hi msharmony lol , good invite , i wish i could work it out , i am going to show my idiot side (SORRY) ARE THEY ALL BLACK ? if so is there a point to it , i hope not lol , if there is one thing in this world that makes me feel so sad , is people talking shades , im white , how sad is that , would you pull up a chair for me and lets party with your guests , they sound great people x

no photo
Sat 08/27/11 01:47 AM
they say the guests you invite to your dinner party
really says alot about the host so which 6 people would you invite either from the past or now and why

no photo
Tue 08/23/11 01:51 AM
thankyou my friends all noted , glad to be aboard catch up with you all later , take care

no photo
Mon 08/22/11 01:11 PM
just joined . but all here lets get this party started ladies and gents

no photo
Mon 08/22/11 12:23 PM
this must be one of the true big time unanswerable questions of alltimes . so now ladies here is your chance .shout load ladies we are all ears

Previous 1