Community > Posts By > Eric12341

Eric12341's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:47 PM

any one know of any other good ones that are free?

This is the best one I've found, and I've tried a bunch of them.

Most don't have forums, so you're stuck with profiles (usually empty, poorly filled-out, or completely incomprehensible) as your only way to learn about people.

The ones that do have forums, the forums tend to be either acrimonious snake pits or nothing but sex-spam competitions.

I heard about one free site last year and -- I am not making this up -- EVERY e-mail I've gotten on that site (and that's a lot) has been from a scammer. I don't think there's a real person on that whole site!

Even the sites that aren't total train wrecks have their downsides -- few or no local members, no way to contact the site owners if there's a problem, bad layouts, no mail filtering options, etc.

If there's one that's anywhere near as good as JSH, I haven't found it.

this site aint that good,i dont get any replies whatsoever

Eric12341's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:31 PM
been on this site for 3 mos still nothing

Eric12341's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:01 PM

Ok, I think I'm in love! We haven't been together but a couple of weeks, but I really think this is going to go places. What's a way to say "I think I love you" with actually using those words, and so I don't make an awkward moment?

lucky him, i cant get a reply for nothing

Eric12341's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:52 PM
i just say hey whats up,wanna talk

Eric12341's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:36 PM
when i send out a message, whether it be on myspace or another dating site, and now here, i dont get any replies, what am i doing wrong? and what is a good message to send out?