Community > Posts By > stevetheking89

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:34 AM

I don't have the answer for that.some people just like to play mind games with people

I don't think it was a mind game, I bet he panicked or something at the last minute.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:30 AM
I don't see anything wrong, just DO NOT tell her that she has wasted your time. Believe me, heh...

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:43 PM
lol, are you getting all upset over that? I'm a teenager too. But I'm not a girl, so now I can stereotype against them. You're all so over emotional >:O haha

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:40 PM
Edited by stevetheking89 on Sun 11/25/07 07:41 PM
Pretty self explanatory.

You're a teenager with a different opinion.

The other women are older with the same opinion.

Notice anything?

no photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:37 PM
Edited by stevetheking89 on Sun 11/25/07 07:39 PM

I think age has something to do with the opinions on this, no offense to anyone :]

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:33 AM
Haha, very clever...

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:09 AM
Yea... cops are like that. I once got pulled into a group of jaywalkers, and when I tried to explain that to the officer, he wouldn't hear it and wrote me up anyway. Woohoo traffic school for a jaywalking ticket!

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:04 AM
I can't seem to get the e-mail verification sent to me... I have the right address in, and nothing is being deleted or put in the spam folder. Any ideas?

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:01 AM
Eighteen years ago, in a small town of Jamaica, a legend emerged. With clenched fists he punched his way into the world and gave his doctor a beating that would never be forgotten. Stephen Fry would not allow himself to be "born" when he could easily free himself.

For twelve years he would grow up in that small village, where he quickly became famous for his natural talent of singing reggae. But as fate would have it, Stephen was struck by a bolt of lightning, and would awake remembering very little of his past, and losing his talent.

Deciding to make the best of the situation, Stephen flew to California, where there had been a call for aid; the poor townspeople of Westminster were thirsty for booze, but Albertson's needed someone to stock it... someone, like Stephen. And so the legend goes on, as Stephen oh so skillfully fills the alcohol for the town, attends college and seeks a girl who matches his fame and prowess!

Yes, I'm weird, and I love it.