Community > Posts By > jmdme

jmdme's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:40 PM

For instance, a man might say he will call, but so many don't. So how would a woman truly know?

You will find yourself getting teabagged.

jmdme's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:38 PM

Why am I most often attracted to men who never look at me twice? I thought one might be receptive, and when I was going to talk to him about my interest, he brought another girl to that gathering. That nixed that chat. They are not together, but he is contemplating "going down that road" as he told a friend at tonight's gathering. So I don't think I'll mention it to him at all.

The other guy I find interesting and attractive is really really interested in a friend of mine. So much so that he leaves every gathering in a bad mood because she is always with another person. One she is not dating but is dating. That is an long story I'm not going to go into.

The end result is that I seem to like the guys that have no interest in me other than friendship and never look twice at me. Bleh.

Probably because you are a codependent. Survivor of abuse I suspect. Always *in love* with the wrong guy? Find guys always *cheat on you*? It's how you like them, it's your pathology and you wouldn't have it any other way.

jmdme's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:34 PM

i just got a call from my ex wife, shes crying on the phone, telling me to get back here and kick this mexicans a#s, because he left her and went back to his wife.

her heart is now broken. she was seeing this man for 5 months.

we were together for 8 years, she left me, then proceded to mess with my heart for 2 years,
she kicked my heart around for 2 years, i cried every night for 2 years, my heart was tore up,
all i wanted to do is die,

shes calling me for simpathy, like i should care, i told her to call someone who cares,
was i wrong to do that, should i call her back.

Tell her you find her comments racist and do not fraternize with racists. You can do better bro.

jmdme's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:31 PM
Maybe you shouldn't make out with people until you know their basic demographics. oh, and recognize many people will tell you whatever you want to hear, esp. guys at the bar who are drunk themselves or know you are drunk. A better way to rephrase the question might be NOT to disclose your "safe dating age range" until AFTER he tells you his age.

jmdme's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:17 PM
So, the fact that he is an ex con didn't bother you, but his lying did? What was the offense? Make sure your attraction to him wasn't BECAUSE he was of the ex-con personality, rather than in spite of it. You may be one of many women attracted to chaos. Take these things into account, and be careful not to paint every guy with that brush.