Community > Posts By > mathildakora

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:08 PM
In a third world country there’s a guy who goes around eating free in restaurants. His trick is that there’s always something disgusting in his plate when he’s almost done eating: bugs, hair, anything.

A manager finally understands his game and decides to deal with him. One day the guy shows in his restaurant and order a stuffed chicken. When he’s about to start his meal the manager decides to confront him in an unusual manner. He brings a big spoon, a big folk and big knife from the kitchen and stand next to the man with a very serious tone of voice and says “I know what you’ve been doing and today you are going to pay for everything, what ever you do to that chicken I will do to you.

The man wanting to test veracity of the threat takes his knife and start beating the chicken' chest. The manager takes his big knife and does the same to the man. Then the man takes the knife in one hand, the folk in the other one, try to perforate the chicken like he’s about to cut it open. The manager vigorously does the same to him.

Realizing the manager might be serious, he stops and thinks for a minute, and then he grabs the chicken by the legs, turn it up side down and start licking its butt. The manager lean over, tap the man’s shoulder and whisper “bon appétit!”

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:04 PM
happy happy happy laugh laugh laugh
c'on it's very funny

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

that's how hard i laugh

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
very good

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:26 PM
that's so funny!!!