Community > Posts By > innerage

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:06 AM
Yeah man, Ive got to agree with the dudes, you gotta lose that photo man. No-one can tell what that thing is between ur legs looks like a high-tech sexual device of some sort, if you never told us, we would never know!
Everyone has their good sides, Take another photo.
Just some advice from one dude to another.

I usually never answer forums but this was funny.
take care bro

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:44 AM
Sorry i was just reading the thing about soul-mates with a gay guy? no i dont really think so,I personally think you need to want to love and make love to your soulmate as well.but what do i know,I feel 2 share that deep intimacy you need 2 make love.that's how it got it's name."make love"
I am sure one could really love one of the same sex or "gay" same thing right? u both check out guy's 2-gether so it's like the same sex.but im sure you could love like a sis or bro,ma or pa,but soulmates with a person u dont make love to?I'm not so sure! know any sweetheart that wants a soul-mate? I am looking as well. All i think is if we took more action and less talk about things there would probably be more soul-mates! we are all just 2 scared to devote it all 2 one,but we all desire too.
some actually do,other's never do, who will we be? We must all open our hearts to a "soul-mate" as the world needs more LOVE.

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:31 AM

Wow, I'm so tired of reading threads where people are just whining because they can't find a date, a lover, their soulmate. WTF? Most of us on here are single. Hello?? Do you think if we knew the answer, we would be here?

Suck it up and press on. Stop the damn whining. Or go to your room.

yeah I agree but Ive only been single a short time, Maybe if you weighed 400 lbs & were single for 10yrs we might be *****in too! Who knows eh? ...

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:27 PM
Edited by innerage on Wed 11/21/07 09:28 PM
Hey you! first of all? Are you cute? And second did you go yet?
I have a very effective yet inexpensive way to pass the test.I lived out there for 15 years and drove old bombs trust me.What you do is ad about half a bottle of 99% methal hydrate into your gas tank at a full tank,Next you go to Canadian tire and get a bottle of this glug you put into your oil(bardahl No smoke) drive it at about 100 km per hour for @ least 20-30 mins then enter the mighty gates of air care! Good luck!! Please reply back if you receive my advice thanx. Oh if it's a 2000 honda and running alright it should pass anyway.Try and pass first,They allow you to fix your own car so do what I recommended then pay the big $30 again.